Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

AuroraKiye

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by AuroraKiye »

Feeling compelled to learn more about the great power which exudes from this mansion, AuroraKiye gathers some small gifts to bring as a housewarming gift. She gathers some of the teas, tissanes and balms for which she has been acquiring a good reputation.
Dressed in her best (but scanty) clothes, she gathers up her courage and finds her way to the dark little castle known as Domaine Amladris' on the northside of the town.
Though she finds it a bit sinister and sadlooking, she thinks perhaps she will find new friends inside it.

She knocks at the huge front door, lifting the knocker several times, and hoping to find that someone is home.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Its a quiet day.The wind blow thru domaine windows .Amladris is in the study room reading and relaxing .A long day of work at the shop and missing home after a long trip in Paz,Amladris read his book listening to the wind .Wile Amladris relaxe someone aproche the domaine .The Dragon annonce a visiter walking thru the door .Amladris call his servent to go and meet that person .Yes master as you wish ,he said to Amladris.He goes down the stairs of the Domaine as he aproche ,someone nocks on the door .The servent open the door and see a woman standing there .The servent smiles at the lady .

Greeting my lady,i am the voice and servant of this house wath can i do to help you my lady.Did he ask her with a smiles .He stand infront of her and wait for her to reply.
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie stands before the great door, feeling great waves of magic coming from inside. Intent on finding the rhythm of the pulse and the color of the aura of the majik, the motion and sound of the door opening surprises her.
She sees in front of her a dragon, who introduces himself as the servant. "My name is Aurorakiye, I live down the road, and was hoping to be able to introduce myself to those that live here."
Wishing she had a card to leave so the Dragon could hand that to the Master or Mistress, she stands and waits.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

The servant look at her with a smiles says .Come in let me bring you to the library and will present you to my Master.The servant brings AuroraKiye to the library room were Amladris is reading and relaxing .Suddenly his servant enter the room with a lady .The servant look at his Master and introduce to him .Master this is Aurakiye she is a new commer in this town and came to present herself .Amladris close up his book and put it on the table .He then gets up and walk twers AuroraKiye.Greeting my name is Amladris Drakos i am please to meet you welcome to me and my wife little home please have a seat .Amladris look at his servent and order him to get some brevage for the guess.Amladris seat with AuroraKiye and look at her with a smiles and wait for her to reply .
Last edited by Amladris on Sat May 01, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

AuroraKiye accepts the guidance of the servant into the library and sees a man standing to meet her. She accepts the chair offered, and sits as ladylike as she can. "I'm so pleased to meet you, sir. Going to and from home to town, I've passed this house several times a day. It just so happens that today, as I was coming home, I have a moment and thought I'd stop and visit. I wasn't sure you'd be home, nor that you would be accepting visitors today. Your home is quite lovely, though I wouldn't call it little. It appears to be quite nice and lovely."
Looking around at the books in the library, she observes, "You must read voraciously. There are many books, I see. Do you have a preference? Like history or biographies? Research or fiction? I myself prefer research, or history."
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to AuroraKiye question .He smiles and reply .I am from the great country of Wahalla. I move her a year ago.I am the priest of Cork i do mass on saterday and i spend time reading when im home alone .I read a lot of history books and geographie also.I like to kno were im going and kno the story of country i live in .I use to be in pollitics but put a cross on that .This library has all kind of book i study the faith of the fallen mages also .The servant comes with tea and some cackes and put it on the table .Please have a cup of tea and the cacke are fresh just been made today .And wath about you were are you from .
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Amladris wrote:.wath about you were are you from .
She stops in midthought at that question, for how does one explain that she has no clue about where she is from. "Sir, I was kidnapped at a very young age by a man, a wizard, who brought me here as his slave. The night he took me captive, he killed my entire family, so no one will ever search for me. I don't know where home was, we were only poor farmers, and not educated," she states plainly though the heartache is still in her voice. Swallowing her pain, she looks at the gift of tea, tissanes and balms in her hand still. "Oh, I brought some small gifts as a housewarming. There are teas here to help ease insomnia, here is one to ease headaches, here's one for an upset stomach. These are tissanes, made with hot water to make a paste or in a clothe for sunburn, this is for aching, sore muscles," she says pointing to the various bundles in her basket. "This balm is for blistered hands, from tending your lovely flower gardens."
She hands the basket to Amladris, and takes her tea and a fresh cake. "Thank you again, for your time visiting with me today. I didn't realize you were the priest. Every Saturday I intend to attend but I've been remiss in that, I've only made mass one time. I will try this coming Saturday, I promise."
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to her sad story he wonder wath kind of evil is that wizard .I thank you very much for those gift me and my wife Vesna apreciate your kindness but im more concern about your story who is that Wizard wath is his name and were can i found him .Amladris took his cut of tea and wait for her to awnser .
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

She sips from her drink and listens to Amladris' words. Smiling, she looks at him in the eyes and states, "His name was Lauzoril, and I thank you for your kind words. My former master was given a free trip to worlds unknown sometime back, after my freedom and liberty were fought for and purchased from him. A curse was placed on him that day, several really, and he's not ever going to hurt anyone ever again, by word or by deed. So now, I build a new life, complete this time with Majik."
Taking a bite of the fresh cake, she finds the flavor and texture are excellent. "Sir, this cake is delicious. It suits the tea well. Thank you."
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Vesna arrived home with Tonrar her wolf, who as usual preferred to remain outside the house in the shadows. She was greeted by one of the servants who told her that a visitor had arrived and was taking tea with her husband in the library.

She handed the servant her cloak and went to greet her husband and their guest. The library was one of her favourite rooms and she knew Amladris spent a lot of time in there, especially when she wasn't home.

Entering the room she greeted her husband warmly and kissed his cheek

Hello my love, sorry I was away longer than I had anticipated

She turned towards their guest and smiled

Greetings to you, I am Vesna, I am very pleased to meet you. Welcome to our home. Do you live local? I've not had a chance to meet many of our neighbours which is somewhat remiss of me.

She smiled as the servant handed her a glass of iced water.