Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Amladris »

Amladris stand on his banch thinking as he found maybe were to find the awnser .Lost in his mind ,he is in search of awnsers .Manny events has pass .As he looks at the sky when he here someone wispering his name .He turns and look and and his jaw falls as he see his father standing.

Father !!!

He gets up and bows to him .

What are you doing here .
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A messenger arrives at Victorious' uncles home with a letter:
Dearest Uncle:

Mother has informed me that you would like to meet the man that has stolen my heart. We will be leaving Spirus in a few days because he is quite nervous meeting my family and was hoping to have certain things in order before meeting you or Father.

I would hope that you would have my happiness in consideration because I am very much in love with this man and he feels the same for me.

I hope you are well and I look forward meeting you at your home for I haven't had the pleasure of doing so.

Much love,

Your neice,

Victorious
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris looks again and see his father has disapear .He looks arround and beleive his mind played him a trick or it was his father .Amladris walk back to inside his house .He seats in his room taking a glass of wine .He looks at some maps and start looking concentring himself as he mite take a long journey .As he looks at his maps ,His servant comes with a letter .

Master a messenger has come with a letter .

Amladris took the letter and start reading it .He frows looking at his servant .

We gonna have some guess arriving soon .Clean a room so my neice can sleep in one of them .

The servant nod and goes back in the hallway going to prepare a room for his master neice .
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A messenger sends Victorious' uncle a letter to his home:
Dearest Uncle:

I will have to delay my trip because my father has to see Jace and approve of our union.

I hate that I can't see you right now but I am really sad. It seems no matter where I turn I hit road blocks when it comes to Jace.

I love you dearly and hope father approves. I will inform you of his answer.

Your loving and adoring neice,

Victoria Cromwell
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A messenger sends Victorious' uncle another letter:
Hello Uncle:

I'm feeling a bit better and since Jace is such a gentleman he wants to honor your request of taking me to see you so we will be leaving tonight to Cork.

It will probably take 4 to 5 days to get to you.

I look forward to finally meeting you since it has been such a long time.

Loving my favorite uncle,

Victorious Cromwell
Please make sure my uncle receives this letter as soon as possible.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

After all that was experienced in a single day. Jace would have to agree it was indeed an adventure. Now the carriage arrived at the Castle of Victorious's uncle. He was beginning to wonder if the thrills chills and excitement would ever stop. It would appear life with a Deltorian Princess would be filled with interesting twists and turns.

He helped Victorious out of the carriage and they walked hand in hand to the door.

I wonder if your uncle is in?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was very tired from the day before and surely was hoping things were uncle would be quite different than with father.

She held Jace's hand and knocked at the door to her uncle's house.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

As the night present himself on the city of Cork ,Amladris looks at his reports .A glass of wine in his hand ,he stand in his study room passing time .As the time goes,dragons annonce some guess aproching his domaine .As he snif the air ,he knows that his neice has come .wondering if she had arrive safe or not .His servant aproche the door looking at him .He knows who his master will say .

My neice has arrive go to meet her and the guess .Bring them to the guess room i will meet you there .

The servant nods to Amladris and walk off .As he aproche the door ,he can hear a knocking .He open the door and bows to Amladris neice .

Greetings my lady and welcome to Cork .Please come in let me bring you to the guess house .Master Amladris will soon be here to welcome you .

The servant bring them to the guess room .A little foods awaiting for them followed with sone tea and cacke .The servant look at them .

Would you like soemething to eat .
Last edited by Amladris on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Seeing the servant, Jace raised an eyebrow in surprised that it was living and it even spoke. He thought..Ok..this is not going to be good...

He looked to Victorious taking her hand squeezing it fondly then followed to the guess room. When it offered food his first thought was "that what happened to you.. the food". Jace had his own food. It kind of looked hungry to him, better to have something else available for it to eat.

Thanks, I appreciate your hospitality.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious saw the servant and held Jace's hand tighter. She became very nervous as she had never seen her uncle's servants before but she followed Jace and the servant to the await her uncle.

Thank Sir but I'm not very hungry right now. I will await for my uncle.

She looked at Jace and her eyes were starting to show fear. I told Jace, I sure hope this is a better experience my love.