Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Yersin

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Yersin »

Yersin looked up from his glass in surprise when Gianni asked if he would like to dance. He never really danced and nobody had asked him this question before. But why not, this party seemed like the perfect occasion for trying strange scary things!

"Okay!" he said and he put his pumpkin mask back on. Then he joined Gianni on the dance floor and started to jump around and made wild movements with his arms.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

A crow came with a letter .She took the letter and watch the crow flying back into the night. She open up the letter and found out it came from Dwayberry .She open the note and found two tickets.
Samantha and Celestine,

Thank you for inviting me to your party (even though the tone of some of your letters was questionable at best).
I am otherwise occupied and won't be able to travel to Cork at this time. Instead, please accept this gift of two useless tickets I found. You might have some use for them.
Samantha showed the letter to Celestine who sent her Tasmanian devil to Dwayberry house with a box of candies to deliver in hands.
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Celestine got up early*Meh!* She had to prepare the house for her Halloween party.*Wiiiiii!* She start by decorating the front door. When finished she realized it was still night time. *Meh!*

Wicked!
Violet_Dain_Beone

Post by Violet_Dain_Beone »

Trees are colorful.Leafs present multiple color as some are falling on the ground. The road began in Paz crossing into the great city of Bravia slowly after a few days walking on this road. The falling leafs decorating the view adding to it a wonderful view. A night spent in an inn. Back on the road one more day and this will be the end of our journey. From far away they saw Cork from a distance. But it was not in a inn neither a tavern they were looking. But the house of there uncle now occupied by there cousin. They found a black castle close to the water. Guessing it was the mention of there uncle. As they got closer they saw the Halloween decorations and the brat standing outside.
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

*Wiiiiii!* Saying after hugging her cousins.* Welcome to my hateful father's meh! That is mine for now... something like that. Please come in a got rooms for guess and relatives.* Smile widely inviting them to her house. * Oh thish year I got candies for the kids itch that nush wicked? Hmmm!*

Violet_Dain_Beone

Looking at each other they enter and find rooms to settle permanently . Getting ready for the celebration they found something for the night.

"Cousin surprises me not often but? Indeed as one day organized a party and the next day destroyed and chaos comes in her mind. Yes but her Halloween party always been great. Deed dear sister her parties was to be extraordinary."
Violet_Dain_Beone

The triplets took time setting themselves in there own chosen room taking an hour to relax. Afterward they dress and got downstairs with Celestine waiting for the guess to come.
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

" Meh! Thish is going to be a wicked night " Sais Celestine with a uge smile. She looks at everyone costume and sais."Meh! Wicked! Let's get ready! Looking around to see if something is missing.

Violet decided to dress as a witch

Beon choosed something more simple

Dain with his pride chose to dress like Dain?

And finally Celestine choose......Meh!
Cassandre

Post by Cassandre »

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... 714352.png

Casandre left her house in the afternoon and took the road bringing to Cork. She arrived in Cork late afternoon and found Celestine house. Before noking on the door,She looked around to see if her friend has arrived.
CordeliaReefton

Post by CordeliaReefton »

Cordelia looked around. Based on the invitation, this should be the house.

The woman smiled and went to the birthday celebrant, presenting a box. "Happy birthday! Thank you for inviting me!"

"It may not be as luxurious as the other gifts, but I hope you like it."

Inside is a handmade embroidery.