Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Celestine

Re: Amladris little House In Cork Now belonging to Celestine Meh!

Post by Celestine »

Wicked! I'm going inshide and all the shtuff i will put will look sho.......Wicked!
Celestine

Re: Amladris little House In Cork Now belonging to Celestine Meh!

Post by Celestine »

Amladris wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm On the north side of the town, rase a dark Domaine Amladris little castle rase in the dark .Sinistre and sad looking ,2 drangons guard his place will he is away or sleeping .From behide a little lacke with some fish for good meal in a picknik the castle seround with water .From his tower,Amladris can watch the city of Cork and keep an eye on the west .The look from the outside pose a sad and depressing domaine .But mistery stay inside the domaine and only Amladris guess kno about it
Samantha

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Samantha »

By the time the sun when and the shine,Samantha finishes the outside decoration. She look at the pumpkin and smile looking at Celestine.

Decorations done don't you liky?

[

[

[
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Meh! Thish is sho wicked! Thatch is a shomething good work cousin yesh i like it!

She smile evily and took a good look at the decorations inspecting everything.

Thish is wicked now i finish the interior itch took me like five minutes but itch done.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

You did all your decorations in five minuty? I want to see.

She walks inside the house to see what she has done.
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Celestine smile and leed to way.They both entered at the same time.Celestine give a quick look at Samantha and said.

Sho? Itch nush wicked hmmmm????

[img][/

And what do you think about thish hmmmm?
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

[i]Samantha looked around and amazed

You did all this in five minuty?

[/i]

[

[

[
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Celestine frowns at Samantha.

Meh! What kind of evil creature do you think i am! Now! itch time to get dresh and wait for the guess to come PATY TIME!!!!...Shomething like that.

Celestine runs at the speed of light in her room and prepare for the evening.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

She goes in her room and put her costume on. A few make up on her face and she's ready . She goes downstairs and prepare the beverage for the guess. Side food before the dinner. The orchestra arw tuning there instruments.

[

Samantha grab a glass of wine taking a pause before the celebration.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

A while ago Elisa had received a letter inviting her and Anno to a Halloween party. She hadn’t been to one before so she was quite excited. After asking around she learned that they were meant to dress up like someone or something else. Conversations of tavern that night had given her the idea of wolf.

After asking nicely and putting in some extra work hours to compensate Elisa had been allowed to look in the spare stock room where her teacher kept leftover materials that might still have a use later on for a new project. She found a piece of grey fabric which was perfect. It just wasn’t big enough to make a full dress out of it. Luckily she found the needed material to craft a legging to go under it. She wasn’t used to wearing trousers, but she found the dress to be too short to wear on its own so she’d wear the trousers with it. She was glad her tailoring skills had been improved and she was capable of making this dress herself instead of spending her money on it. She had managed to get pieces of fur which she had sown onto the edges of the dress, making it more wolf like while also adding warmth. In a daring moment she had even sown on a makeshift tail on the dress. Which she now felt uncertain over, maybe that was a bit too much? It was too late now.. Anno was there to pick her up. As a finishing touch she used a piece of charcoal to paint her nose black, completing the wolf look.

They had agreed to go together. She wasn’t quite sure what Anno had decided to dress as at first. He explained he was an animal tamer at which Elisa nudged him telling him he better find other animals then (referring to her being a wolf tonight). A playful jest was made by Anno, warning Elisa she better not let her catch her then. They laughed along the way, being already in good spirits even before they got to the party.

While arriving Elisa walked a bit closer to Anno. Though she didn’t want to voice it the place looked creepy to her, she hadn’t expected this to be the case. As they were let in there didn’t seem to be anybody around so they decided to wait a bit.

Dress inspiration: Wolf dress

Written with consent and input from Anno
thanks to Aishe for the banner