One of us is going down...

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

One of us is going down...

Post by TheGardener »

Brushing my hair to the side, I wiped the grime from the alley way away. He won this time, but I refuse to give in to any man... especially one who wants to dominate the people. Picking up my torch, I lit it again.

"Fellow citizens of Paz, let us strand behind our rightfully elected mayor, Chimera, and oust this bastard who is starving our people and raping our town! Pick up your torch and let's take this town back! Join my group and teach him a lesson."

[To Join my group, goto Town Outskirts and then select groups. You'll be able to join. Follow the leader to help remove him]
Chimera

Re: One of us is going down...

Post by Chimera »

Heartened by this, battered and bruised but not out, Chimera lights her torch and nods. "We have worked hared to build up this town and I will not stand back and let this evil fiend destroy it all." With a resolute look in her eye, she once again heads towards the barricaded Town Hall and the usurpers within.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Together we stand, United he falls
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Slumping down to the ground against the inside of the keep, Aingeal sighed as another night passed and the walls held. Hearing a cry from the other side of the wall, she wearily pulled herself over to hear the words. Hearing a woman speak...she was confused.
"Fellow citizens of Paz, let us strand behind our rightfully elected mayor, Chimera, and oust this bastard who is starving our people and raping our town! Pick up your torch and let's take this town back! Join my group and teach him a lesson."
When she was first left in this new town, with barely any money or naught, there was very little food, and even that was for a lot of coin. The first couple days even a loaf of bread took about ten coins out of her meager purse. Heading to the market just before sunrise, she was pleased now to find bread about three coins lighter, so she could get a day and a halfs worth of food now for the price of what one used to cost.

Heading back inside for a bit, Aingeal found a basin of water and washed the grime of her face, and loosened her hair so that it tumbled down her back, before finding a chair to curl up in. Aingeal rested while she could, knowing it was going to be another long night on the wall.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

yeah me and petal are with you we will get that bastard out and make him pay and the fools that defend with him to arms and lets go killing :D
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

Chimera looks at the ravaged market in despair, all the food gone or selling at a stupidly high amount. Her fellow citizens starving for the greed of a few. How sad it is when the foolish greed of some people can so devastate a fledgeling towm. Chimera is determined to oust these no good misbegotten curs and work to restore this beautiful town to it's former glory. Contrary to the views of some, she really does care very much about this town and her people.
scorebane

Post by scorebane »

Score dusts off his clothes shaking his head. This has gone on long enough. Moving to Chimera’s side with a wink and a smile.
“I am thinking we should charge this bloody place again and kick the buggars right out of town. I am with you always.
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

Chimera smiles at her love, his support added to that of all the others boosting her even more. "this is great, the more people we have to join us, the easier it will be to retake the town hall and start the hard task of repairing all the damage done". She is looking forward to dragging the fiends through the town and making them pay for their crimes.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Aengus stands in his town hall, and watches another revolt take place. The 4th in a row, you would think people gave up after this long.

He wondered how it came to be the people loved their elected mayor so much. Was it merely the fact she was elected? It might be. Some people didn't care their mayor was incapable, as long as they chose her. That was not something he could agree to, sighing he walks the walls. He might lose this time, they are with more than before.

While bashing in heads Aengus shouts, "Was it not I who showed he can hold of revolts?!", "did I not make sure there is plenty of food for the people? (at a completely reasonable price)", "was it not I who properly secured the town hall so nothing could be taken!", "is it not I who raised the militia wage to a proper level, so that the people do not have to volunteer to defend their glorious town!"
Petal

Post by Petal »

Standing by her beloved's side, Petal heard a voice calling. Hearing the bragging in the voice, she smirked. Your days are numbered! Enjoy your misbegotten goods while you can! she called to him. She glanced at Toxic and smiled to herself. While his attention was caught by the fiend, she could chance a small action of her own. She looked to the wooden doors locked against them and, carefully concentrating, mumbled a few words while busying her hands beneath the cover of the cloak she wore. She was rewarded for her efforts by a small spark at the bottom of the door. A few more minutes of concentration, a few more words, and hopefully the spark would grow to a flame.