Preparations for the Wedding of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Preparations for the Wedding of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason arrives before the Temple, steps off his horse, and enters the beautiful high structure and goes up the staircase to the centre floor which was the floor of his Priest Office. He takes out the keys and unlocks it entering it looking around seeing everything is where it is suppose to be like always. He tidies up the chamber for Neferine's arrival. Then looks at the sheet he made yesterday which were the preparations for the wedding which him and Neferine planned on doing tonight. He puts his keys on his desk and walks upstairs to the upper floor then reaches the grand sanctuary, it was very grand tis the calling of its name and beautiful as well. He steps on the marble floor and begins to dust the benches off and cleans up the rest of the grand sanctuary. It was all spotless, he goes downstairs back into his priest chambers and grabs the wear he picked out for tomorrow. He goes to the bottom floor, outside and on his horse again having his right hand on the horse and left hand holding the clothes. Lightning began to run back to Jason's home, when he reached there he laid the clothes down gently on the bed and returned outside on his horse and soon arrived back at the Temple. He ran inside and back upstairs again to his chambers and awaited Neferine.
Neferine

Re: Preparations for the Wedding of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

Post by Neferine »

After a full day of fishing, Neferine heads to the temple to assist with the wedding plans. Tomorrow was a big day for both of them, and she wanted to make sure it was a day that they wont forget. As soon as she walks in the door to Jason's office, she sees him napping in his chair.

Oh my, I must have taken a long time she says as she frowns a little. She goes up to him and kisses him on his cheek before sitting in the chair across from him. She reaches in her pouch for some of the documents she wanted to show him.
Jason

Re: Preparations for the Wedding of Lady Neferine & Lord Jas

Post by Jason »

As he saw Neferine enter he smiled and returned the sweet kiss she gave him. He was glad she was able to make it.

I am happy you could make it my love, it was not very long indeed. I have sent you a few letters to your Home, have you received them ? He was hoping those documents also had what he had wrote to her concerning the wedding ceremony and its location and such.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine returns Jason's kiss and takes a seat next to him.

I was worried that you wouldn't wait for me. Yes, I did see those documents and I think your ideas are perfect. What else needs to be done?

She places her documents on the table for Jason to see.
Jason

Post by Jason »

He thinks.

Well you have the food on the stove at your house am I correct ? As we will need that for the after party, hmm...not what else ? All Invitations have been sent to everyone of Secfenia as well and the Gardens have been prepared. So does that about cover it all ? He asks her.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

I think everything is perfect. All we need to do is make sure the important people show up. I'm sure that today is going to be a day that we wont forget.

Neferine kisses Jason and has a great feeling inside her. She knew that she was marrying the right man.