[RP] The Wedding Ceremony of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Re: [RP] The Wedding Ceremony of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

Post by Zachrin »

"Together they shall always defend each other proving their love with their strength and honor. Their strength now combined. In perfect unity, they will strive to be. Their unfailing devotion represented by a simple solid ring," Zachrin said.

Turning to Neferine, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Turning to Neferine, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."
Taking the ring from Sharra, Neferine repeats after Zach

I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Turning to Jason, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."
Jason

Post by Jason »

Zachrin wrote:Turning to Jason, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."
Taking the ring from his best man Nolman, Jason repeats The Grand Mage's Words.

I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin smiles. "To seal their vows together, in perfect harmony, they shall now share a kiss," he stated stepping back.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine hands Sharra her bouquet and turns to Jason, wrapping her arms around his neck and gives him her first kiss as his new wife.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason wraps his arms around Neferine as well and as both of their lips touched together he never wanted to let go.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

As Sharra watched them seal their vows she couldn't help the tear.s She was not losing a friend because they were both her friends she was gaining and she gave them her watery blessings on their new life.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

After sealing her vows with Jason, Neferine turns around and gives her bridesmaids a big hug, and whispers to them:

I'm glad you two were here to share this with us.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it brings me great honor to present to you, Neferine and Jason united together in holy matrimony. May the Mages bless you forever," he commented.