[RP] The Wedding Ceremony of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

[RP] The Wedding Ceremony of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

Post by Jason »

The Garden Wedding of Neferine and Jason takes place in the beautiful Gardens of the Fenia City Temple even though the thread is in the Fenia Inn. Please post all your arrivals ahead of the time of the wedding ceremony.
Thorn_Bracken

Re: [RP] The Wedding Ceremony of Lady Neferine & Lord Jason

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn walked quietly to Fenia Temple, entering the gardens there and smiling looked around at the beauty of the scene. Perfect for a wedding and she was pleased to see how all the work had made the scene ready for today. Carrying her present for the happy couple, seeing how she was the first to arrive, Thorn walked to the seated area. She had chosen to arrive early to escape her paperwork and to have some quiet time to think. Sitting near the front Thorn looked round. Everything was perfect.
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Dwayberry arrived at the Fenia temple. She had never been there before and admired the garden. This magical place effectively shut out every sign of winter. Perfect for a wedding.
She couldn't wait to see her two crazy Fenian friends united in love. She was so happy they invited her.

She walked around the garden, smelling the flowers and looking around for other guests. She spots Thorn and waves.

"Hello Thorn!"
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Looking up from her private thoughts Thorn sees Dwayberry arriving and smiles.

Hello, she said waving back. Nice day for a wedding.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika arrives for the wedding and takes a sit. he couldn't believe he was invited as he practically just met the couple. but he always trys to keep his word.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra goes over to the Temple garden to see if all was ready. She stared in wonder at the setting, it was just what she would want for her friends. She wandered down the little aisle to the garden temple. It was a perfect setting and she knew Nef was so pleased with it.
She then strolled about the lovely grounds and knew her friends would always remember this day, as she would.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason entered The Gardens in a section where the bushes were surrounding him. He awaited his best man to arrive.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin grins walking into the gardens area smiling waiting for everyone to be ready.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

I went to the temple to await Nef so that I could arrange her dress if necessary. I felt more nervous than Jason . It was the first wedding I had been bridesmaid.

Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine wakes up feeling excited. She didnt get much sleep because of the big day she was having. She makes it to the temple and spots Sharra with her tiara in hand.

She walks up with her gown and her veil on, but wanted Sharra to put the tiara on for her.

Playing with her hair she turns to Sharra "Do I look alright?"