Vesna's Weaver Shop

Moderator: Community Team

Vesna

Vesna's Weaver Shop

Post by Vesna »

Vesna put the finishing touches to her workshop and shop and was pleased with the result.

She had picked a location, near to a stream to ensure an ample water supply. It was also close to the town so easy for people to visit.

She had been busy weaving during the course of the last few months and was happy with the wide array of fabrics she had accumulated

She now owned a field of sheep so even had a wool supply, and had grown quite attached to her little flock.

She proudly displayed her new sign
Made to order

Straw Hats 53
Third Hand Quilts 33
Basic Shirt 53
Tiny Shorts 42
Tailored Leggings 75
Sandals 46
Rope Belt 44
Skirt 80
Boots 52

Please post your requirements
Last edited by Vesna on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
balerion

Re: Vesna's Weaver Shop

Post by balerion »

Prices dear, we need prices.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

i'd like boots!
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Prices dear, we need prices.
Prices now posted my friend :roll:
Ilysira

Post by Ilysira »

Ilysira enters the weaver shop and approaches the woman at the counter, "Greetings, Sister," she offers with her habitual nod.

Adjusting her cowl, the missionary glances around behind the clerk at all the colorful fabrics. "I would like to purchase a pair of sandals."
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Adonair and Ilysira,

I thank you for your orders and will start work on them straight away.

I will contact you shortly
Ilysira

Post by Ilysira »

Lifting the hem of her cloak ever so slightly, Ilysira steps forward into her new sandals without so much as a toe showing. "Thank you, Sister." she says with a smile to the weaver and takes a couple of steps in her new footwear, the small flapping noise her footfalls make now coupled with the fact that she left behind no old pair of foot covering indicates that she may have been walking around barefoot up until this point.

"If it is not too much to ask," the young woman's voice questions meekly, "might I also purchase a new skirt of black cloth?" She reaches into her tattered cloak to produce a small bag of coins and extends her arm in offering, "For the sandals. I have more for the skirt, Sister."
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Illysira,

I have made you a skirt from the finest black cloth.

Hope you like it
Ilysira

Post by Ilysira »

The young missionary returns to the weaver's shop a few days later after receiving notice that her skirt is ready. Her normally tattered black shroud is rather dirty looking, with patches of dried mud caked around its trailing, frayed edges. She steps forward, the sandals she'd purchased the last time flapping softly on the floor, "Greetings, Sister."

She smiles at the other woman and her cheeks below the pall of her cowl appear dirty as well. "I have come for the skirt you have made me."

Ilysira reaches her hand into her cloak and produces a bag of coins, "Here is the payment." As she steps closer to offer the Freznics, she has a surprisingly pleasant odor about her, despite what her disheveled appearance would otherwise suggest. There is the faint, but still clearly identifiable scent of lavender coming from her soiled shroud.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll's made his way through the Cork market stalls in search of a weaver.
The trip took longer than he expected, partly due to the lack of the item he sought. However, most of the delays were caused by the items on display in bakeries, his natural habits toward temptation, especially of the sugary kind, and the flocks of pigeons fighting through the cloud of cake crumbs that seemed to surround him whenever he shopped.

Eventually he came upon a tidy store full of cloth goods under a neatly-lettered sign, "Vesna's Weaver."
He shooed away a good portion of the birds and drug a forearm across his face managing to wipe away most of the syrup.
Having made himself presentable, the troll pushed on the small door then ducked to squeeze through it and into the shop.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know