Bravian Assistance Programs

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Morjiana

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by Morjiana »

Election List Assistance Program

From current laws on December 29, 1659
V. Election Assistance Policy - Lists running for office may request assistance with election fees paid to the Viceroyalty. The Finance Minister will review such requests as they are presented with approval being determined based on citizenship and public record of the list leader. In the event that a request is denied and the list leader wishes to appeal, s/he may petition the Viceroy. Acceptance of the financial assistance is a contract with the Viceroyalty, with the agreement that the funds provided are for the exclusive use of paying administrative costs to the Viceroyalty for the election list. The Finance Minister can choose the best method of payment after approval of the refund request.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Scholarship Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Town of Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to continue my studies for the improvement of our Viceroyalty. In return, I must study in the university four or more days per week and gain 100% additional knowledge within 90 days. I understand that if these terms are not met within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia of Paz
Dated: Jan. 3, 1660
Current Skills:
► Show Spoiler
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Scholarship money issued via check Thank you
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Second Field Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Tsaluyi Umia
City of Residence: Bravia

I, _____Tsaluyi Umia____, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Tsaluyi Umia
Dated: April 18, 1660
Tsaluyi Umia, of Bravia City
Bravian Councillor
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

I did not see a contract template for Level 2 assistance so I modified from the field application I hope its sufficient. Please let me know if I should replace it with something else. Regards,
Level Two Assistance for Residents of Bravia

I, _____Tsaluyi Umia____, request assistance in the sum of 1000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to advance to the designation of Level Two. In return, I will undertake a project of the VR/town's choosing in my newly established workshop at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. I acknowledge during the project I will be supplied with materials and a basic wage. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Dated: April 18, 1660
Bravian Councillor
Spear

Post by Spear »

Second Field Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Spear
City of Residence: Cork

I, _____Spear____, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Spear
Dated: April 23rd, 1660
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

Tsaluyi and Spear applications approved. I have sent you both checks that you can cash in.
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

I have at least 350 base value for all stats so requesting Level 4 assistance with improved stats. Thank you kindly.
Way Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 2500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a Way. In return, I must begin Way studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one Way course within 120 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Way course is not completed within 120 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: June 25, 1660
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

Approved. Will be sending a grant to you shortly.
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Level 3 Assistance w/ Improved Stats

I, Tsaluyi Umia, request assistance in the sum of 2000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I must begin studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 90 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one course is not completed within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Dated: Oct. 22, 1660
Bravian Councillor