ORP: Bravia Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had missed being Priestess so she decided to go visit her new temple home. She got on Princess and went for a ride to the temple.

They arrived in front of the temple and she got off of Princess and tied her to a tree.

Victorious opened the doors to the temple slowly and entered. The temple was looking very shiny today and she saw the Priestess fluttering about.

She went up to the front pew and starting praying to the Mages for protection of Bravia and the people of course.

She tried to get Sandra's attention but she was not quick enough for her fluttering so she waiting until she saw her in the pew.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra had been very busy. Her life was busy and full, and she loved it.
She wished a few more people would attend the eggfest.

She saw Victorious praying in a pew. She was glad that the temple was clean and sparkling. The windows were spotless thanks to the many people in town that helped keep them all clean.

Sandra wondered what the overseerer wanted. She fluttered down and took a perch on a pew near Victorious but not near enough to disturb her prayers to the mages. She smiled.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Hello my sweet Priestess, I hope I'm not disturbing you. I'm not here as Overseer but here as a friend to you and visiting the temple as I would like to do often if you don't mind. My prayer life with Saint Justina and the Mages is very important to me.

I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of the temple and your masses have been so sweet and wonderful.

Well I just came to pray and to say hello to my Priestess. I know you are very busy so I won't take up too much of your time. She curtsies to the Priestess.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra was so glad that Victorious was happy with her messages. Such a beautiful lady she thinks.
"You are always welcome in the temple! Please come often, I am happy to share this beautiful space with you!" Sandra says smiling. "Make yourself at home here."
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Thank you Sandra. It seems the people of Bravia love you as I see the beautiful temple.

Your doing very well. I thank you for this time together.

Victorious leaves the Priestess to her duties.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

My dearest Priestess:

I got opportunities in Fenia Viceroyalty so my husband and I are moving there.

I wish I could be Overseer but I can't.

Much love and will be posting my move in the Mucaz office.

Much love and keep in touch.

Victorious
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra is happy that Victorious got a new offer in Fenia, yet she is sad that she is not staying in Bravia.

"I hope you have a great opportunity in Fenia. I will miss you." Sandra replies.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A courier came to the temple to give a letter to the Priestess.
My dearest Sandra:

I have ambivalent feelings leaving Bravia. One thing I'm going to where I've always wanted to go and work for the King but then it saddens me to leave you and the Viceroyalty of Bravia especially since I've watched you grow as a Priestess. You are keeping the temple so wonderful and your masses are getting better just remember the teachings that the Great Mage Zachrin taught us about Saint Justina. If you have to always go back to that meeting so you can imitate our great Saint Justina. I know you can do it.

May you have many blessings and marriages to bless.

It saddens me to leave you and the temples of Bravia, Cork, and Paz but I had to make a sacrifice maybe I will be Overseer one day again.

Much adoration and love for you.

Blessings my friend,

Priestess Victorious
The courier left the beautiful temple knowing he did his job for the Princess Victorious.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra had been busy lately. She had been preparing for the possibility of sick people coming to the temple to be healed. She had heard that 11 people had been sick in Cork from the overseerer Amladris. She reviewed the information on what people who were sick or injured could do to be healed. She read the information, studying it so she would be ready...
How can one get rid of disease?

4 options:

1) Blessed Cloth – (Requires a mastery of “Purity of Spirit” and a cloth made by weavers buy on the market if available)

2) Laying of Hands Request completed via your local Temple (Cost: 2 Faith Points)
(Town > Temple > praying hands icon/request blessing > Laying on of Hands)

3) Drinking of Mint Tea (Get via taverns) (outskirts>VR Tavern > Enter Tavern > on right hand side will be a place you can buy yourself some mint tea)

4) Using Aloe Leaves (Get via foraging or markets)
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

The temple seems to have gotten smaller lately. Having more than one mass in a week just impossible!! "This temple needs to be expanded and upgraded so we can have 2 masses a week!!" Sandra says as she trips over some stone that is in the way.

She asks an architect mage Zachrin what would be required to upgrade the temple. Here is his response.
Requirements for Upgrade from Basic Temple to Basilica:
- 3 Pillars [Made by Mason ; 3 days work, 10 pounds of stone, 2 wood]
- 20 jobs (20 stone/job) of Mason Work
- 10 jobs (33 wood/job) of Carpenter Work
• 1 job (4 gold/job) of Blacksmith Work
• 1 job (10 iron/job) of Blacksmith Work
- 50 Faith Points to Sanctify (Done by Overseer, Priest, or Deacon)
Sandra gets out another piece of paper hoping to figure out what exactly this means... Numbers sometimes are a challenge for her, but she thinks she got it right.
430 stone (400 stone for 20 jobs using 20 stone/job + 30 stone for 3 days pillars of 10 stone)
336 wood (330 wood for 10 jobs using 33wood/job + 6 wood for 3 days pillars of 2 wood)
10 iron (10 iron for 1 job)
4 gold (4 gold for 1 job)

labor
29 days of mason (9 days on pillars 20 days masoning)
10 days of carpenter
2 days of blacksmith

so 41 days of labor