A new experience...

Moderator: Community Team

TwoB

A new experience...

Post by TwoB » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Parchment sprawled over the desk of TwoB. Looking over the different requestst that came over her desk, she looked at the amount of wax left on the candle. She softly blew the candle out and thought about the task ahead. This was something she had never done before, but there were a lot of new experiences in the last year.

She knew that she needed to change up her outfit. She had read parchments about the upcoming experience. Slipping into a red dress, she patted it down and picked up an address. TwoB had never been a valentine before. She didn't even know what all that would entail, but only one way to find out.

She headed to an address - 100 Main Street and saw a Metal Golem and Shed outside. Walking up to the door, she knocked hoping to see someone answer.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color

Marshal

Re: A new experience...

Post by Marshal » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:52 am

Marshal finds himself standing in front of his closet with the doors wide open, looking over his clothing. He finds the best looking vest he has and puts it on, accompanied by a pair of pants he bought to attend a wedding once. Getting dressed he thinks to himself "Well, I hope things go smooth, I want to make sure she has a great time...where shall we go?"

This thought sits with him for a second, as he puts his long hair into a neat ponytail. He almost felt like he was dressing up for combat again, yet this seemed so much harder for some reason. After a few minutes of getting ready, he finally is prepared to meet his Valentine. Stepping into the living room, he patiently awaits the arrival of the young lady.

A knock on the door....Marshal quickly darts to it, almost tripping over himself then stops before he opens it. Composing himself first, patting down his vest and taking a second to make sure he looked alright again.

Placing his hand on the door handle, he opens it to be greeted by a lovely young lady in a red dress.

With a smile across his lips, he looks at her I see you found it here alright. You look absolutely stunning in your dress. as he reaches out his hand to take hers. Won't you come inside?
I need to get a new Signature! :)

TwoB

Post by TwoB » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:45 pm

TwoB sits there patiently at the door. It seemed like time was moving slower. She had operated town hall for many, many months watching time fly by. Surely that was a bigger challenge than this solo mission. Wasn't it? Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. She smiled at him, "I did. Having the town addresses on file of everyone helped." She takes his hand and starts to come inside.

"I would be happy to come inside. I can't say I've been to a lot of different houses. Yours looks very unique compared to what I've seen in my time. Did you design it yourself," she asked.

Hearing the compliment on her dress, she smiled a little brighter. "I wasn't sure if this was the right dress for the evening, but I thought I would try it. I have a weaver special make it for today. A perk of being mayor," she said. She continued to look around at the house curious at every little thing she saw.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color

Marshal

Post by Marshal » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:30 pm

As he closes the door behind her he listens intently to her compliments on his home. This is actually my second "home" if you want to call it that within the city. I still prefer to stay in my hollowed-out tree on the outside of town. This here is just a quaint, humble place to stay. he says as he walks over toward the table and picks up a single rose that had been gently sitting on it.

As he turned around, she could just see that the rose shifted its colors to match the exact pigment of her dress. It indeed seems to be a blessing, and a curse to be the mayor. Though someone here must do it. He extended the rose toward her with a smile. This is for you, my lovely valentine. he hands over the most beautiful luscious rose she could have ever possibly laid her eyes on.

So, I figured maybe we could start off our day walking through the Orchard in town, and then we could find a suitable place for lunch if that is alright with you Mayoress? After handing her the rose, he extends his hand to her free hand. May I? he asks her, hoping she was ok with him taking her hand in his.
I need to get a new Signature! :)