Wedding of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae arrives a little early to make sure everything is up and ready before the wedding. She looks out across the lake and smiles. "soon everyone will be arriving and i'll have to change into a dress." Sae was nervous this was only her second time wearing a dress and the last time the dress was much smaller than her wedding dress.

Sae disappears into a near by tent to wait for everyone to arrive.
Neferine

Re: Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by Neferine »

Neferine arrives at the spot to meet Saela before the wedding. As she walks up the steps, she sees Sae staring at the sunset then goes to the tent.

Good morning. Are you nervous? I brought you something for luck.

She hugs her cousin and presents her with a small wrapped box.

HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

Hy arrives early and offers to do what ever might be of service as he has not gotten a gift for them.. He offers his service for the day.

(The wedding couple have permission to god mod me also.)
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles at Nef.

Evening cousin. Yes i'm a little nervous. This is beautiful!

Hugs Nef tight handing her the ring for later.
Valir

Post by Valir »

Valir arrives at his wedding already dressed and ready.

Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra arrives at Saela venue for her wedding she has her dress and everthing she needed.she entered the house and saw Neferine and Saela, she went over and hugged them both. Everything looked lovely and they all went to change and dress.
She was glad to be here and see her friend wed for Saelas was looking so happy, albeit a little nervous. Saela looked beautiful and so did Nef.

Neferine

Post by Neferine »

As she takes the ring from Sae and hugs her, she smiles. She opens the lid of the box and shows Sae whats inside.

I found this in my belongings when I was packing. It is a piece of royal Wahallan jewelry. I believe this belonged to my grandmother, a queen of Wahalla. Since today is your wedding day, I wanted you to feel like a queen and wear this today.

She takes it out of the box and puts it around Sae's neck. Then she hurries to get changed into her own dress.

SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles when Sharra arrives she gives her a hug then gacks at what is in the box.

Oh, Nef it is gorgeous it will go beautiful with the rest of my outfit!

Sae puts on her jewelry before the dress.

Valir

Post by Valir »

As Valir stands there a little nervous he sees his Brother-in-law Bracchus arrive and greets him with a smile.
they both stand there and chat as they wait for the wedding to begin

(permitted to godmod Bacchus via Saela who was given permission via Bacchus)
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira carefully sneaks towards the voices she hears talking at the lake. Feeling a bit unsure of the others who would attend, would she know anyone? It had been a while ago she had attended any parties or weddings for that matter. She peeked over a bush and spies on the people walking in and out of the tent. ok, this really is spying.. I should make my appearance known Eira thought, yet she couldn't and simply stood there playing nervously with a ribbon on her dress.