Office of the Royal Secretary

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Lorthem

Re: Office of the Royal Secretary

Post by Lorthem »

Straw Polls

Hello citizens of Fenia! The first of a long and regular series of Straw Polls have been launched this afternoon at the Castle. This first poll will run from today, May 21st, until Saturday, May 26th. I encourage you all to vote in this poll as it will allow both her Majesty, and her Privy Council to receive critical feedback on the job they are doing, and the thoughts of the citizens.

The poll for this week is in regards to your satisfaction with the job your government is currently doing.

Please visit the Viceroyalty -> Viceroyal Castle -> Straw Polls -> Cast Your Vote!

There will be polls regularly so please watch for the next one following this one!
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Hello everyone!

Good communication is important to the Throne and Privy Council. Regular weekly reports for all major aspects of the VR will be posted to the bulletin board and made available to the public at the Public Relations Office located in the Public Wing of the Castle.

This office is also available for any whom would wish to speak their minds, ask a question, or need to discuss something. As People's Representative I wish to ensure that we have a happy and content community, while addressing and assisting with any issues the people may have.

Ill be here for anything you need so feel free to stop by the office, check in on some reports, or grab a glass of wine and enjoy the atmosphere of the castle.

To reach the office please go to Board Index > The Viceroyalty of Fenia > Viceregal Castle of Fenia > Public Wing > Office of the Peoples Representative

Additionally the Summer Ball can be found in this area, and I encourage everyone to attend and enjoy the social celebration of the season!
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Good Day Fenians!

The Viceroyalty is currently looking for applicants to fill the position of Grand Vizier. This is a new position being developed by the Throne to oversee and officiate contracts within the confines of VR Law, as well as manage the up and coming VR Fenian Bank!

Additionally her Majesty is currently is search of interested people to fulfill the position of overseeing the VR mines.

Any intersted parties, for either position are asked to write her Majesty, Queen Scarlette, to apply for one or both positions.

Thank You
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

University Staff Needed!

Good Evening Everyone!

The University of Fenia is currently looking for a new Rector! If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please send an application to her Majesty Queen Scarlette!
Rohanne

Post by Rohanne »

Basically a short announcement over the legalized revolt which will be occurring in Imperius today - the 14th of October - on the grounds of laws being broken during the election contest, resulting in votes being rigged.

The aim of the revolt is to keep corruption and bribery out of Fenian Offices and we will hope to have another election as soon as possible so we can once again have democracy thriving in Fenia.

We therefore ask no one in Imperius defend the power on this day, however if you have already done so. Please do not threat, no one shall be prosecuted for defending, and anyone who might possibly be injured will be compensated.

More details can be requested by contacting the King if you so wish for more.
Pilu

Post by Pilu »

Democracy? In a land controlled by a King?
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I am curios why did you not make a complain to the public prosecuter and also if there is one or more creature who where bribe by holding election again with no complain or legal action who is to say that this time is better then the last time ?

I mean if one has taken a bribe once he will also take one the next time and will say "Hey lets have election a 3 time ! " because he can take a 3 bribe ... It is better to punish them acording to law and this way make an exemple !
Rohanne

Post by Rohanne »

Loyal Fenians,

As of Today the Kingdom of Fenia have unveiled a change to the Level Assistance Application Programme, which is designed to assist all Fenians with Leveling up in the World. This is done by giving citizens a portion of the Money required for their level up once they reach certain requirements.
Previously this Programme was limited to helping those who wished to achieve level 1, 2, and 3. However as of today the Programme will also financially assist those on level 3 who wish to progress to level 4.

For more information about the Grant Programme, the requirements and the benefits to the programme please looks here:
http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =33&t=7993

Thank you.

Signed:
Zuan - King Of Fenia
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I want to post a question for the Royal Secretary about Titles in Fenia :

Can one title that has be granted be taken back ?
Derzis

Post by Derzis »

Technically, in an absolute monarchy titles are given by the King or by heritage, however, they can just the same be taken away by the King if he deems it necessary. For example, let's say a Count were to betray the King and raise arms against him. Then the King would by all means denounce any title of said Count and deem him traitor.
But this is only in theory. I do not presume to know what is in practice in our Kingdom.

PS: I respectfully apologize if I spoke out of term, I know the question was not directed at my own person. Just thought I'd input what knowledge I have of these matters.