Office of the Royal Secretary

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Petunia

Re: Office of the Royal Secretary

Post by Petunia »

Birth Celebrations in Fenia!

In celebration of the birth of Prince Zuan and Princess Valora, a parade will process through the streets of Fenia City this Saturday, 4th of November.

The parade will be followed by a feast on the grounds of the Imperian Royal Palace. All citizens of Fenia are welcome and invited to attend the event.

Signed on this the 1st of November 1563,
Petunia Nettlefold
Baroness of Fenmoor
Royal Secretary
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

To All Fenians, Noble and Commoner:

As many in our Kingdom are aware, one year ago, I — King Zuan Winterbourne — married Lady Ella Blackwood at a small private ceremony at my family’s estate in North Fenshire. At that time, my wife assumed the title Duchess of North Fenshire but refrained from accepting the title Queen of Fenia. As my partner and consort, it has always been her right to use the title of Queen or Fenia, however, out of respect for her wishes she has remained solely the Duchess of North Fenshire.

Following the birth of our son and daughter, Prince Zuan and Princess Valora, we have together reconsidered the matter. From this day forward she shall be known as Queen Ella Winterbourne of Fenia, the Duchess of North Fenshire.

High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

I, King Zuan Winterboune, hereby name Prince Zuan Ulfric Winterbourne heir to the Dukedom of North Fenshire. As the eldest son of me and my wife — the reigning Duke and Duchess of North Fenshire — it is only right for him to succeed the title, lands, and estate of his parents.

The line of succession for the Kingdom of Fenia will now include my youngest children but shall remain otherwise unchanged. The current line of succession is as follows:
  • Prince Anraí — son of King Zuan and his ex-wife, Queen Mother Aishe
  • Prince Arluin — son of King Zuan and his ex-wife, Queen Mother Akos
  • Prince Alaios — son of King Zuan and his ex-wife, Queen Mother Akos
  • Prince Ambrose — son of King Zuan and his ex-wife, Queen Mother Aishe
  • Prince Zuan — son of King Zuan and his wife, Queen Ella
Let it also be known that in the unlikely event of my death or incapacitation prior to my heir reaching the age of majority, my wife — Ella Winterbourne — will serve as Queen Regent for the duration of their minority. This does not replace the role of the chosen Viceroy.
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

In addition to the parade and feast which will be held on the 4th of November – I am pleased to announce the following titles to celebrate the birth of the Prince and Princess and additionally recognise well-deserving citizens of our kingdom.

Myth is hereby granted the title Lord of Forlorn Port for his services to Fenia and Widu including clearing mines of yvyrms and traveling for trade on behalf of Widu.

Madeliefie is hereby granted the title Lady of Orange Blossom Manor for her continuous support of Widu and her continuous activity which enhances our sometimes quiet realm.

Jacob_Netter is hereby granted the title Lord of Silvervale & Protector of the Grove for his service as Sheriff of Widu.

Durin is hereby granted the title Lord of Erebor Mountain for his continuous services to Imperius including assisting the mayor with trade and always making sure the market is well stocked with goods.

Lukoki is hereby granted the title Baroness of Aldepine for her dedicated and enthusiastic service to Imperius as Mayor.

Misty is hereby granted the title Baroness of Aurizon for her continuous and steadfast service to Widu’s Cathedral as its priest.

Thea is hereby granted the title of Baroness of Latona as cousin of the King of Fenia.

Izara is hereby granted the title Viscountess of Twistforest for her continued services as Mines Minister and for answering the call and filling in any role that is requested of her.

Vulcan is hereby granted the title Viscount of Eastridge for his ongoing services to Imperius in various roles including Mayor, Sheriff, and Rancher.

Petunia is hereby granted the title Viscountess of Hearthstone for her continued efforts as People’s Representative, Royal Secretary, and Mentor of Fenia City.

Lavinia is hereby granted the title of Viscountess of Northwood for her ardent support of the Kingdom of Fenia serving in many official and unofficial roles including Overseer of the Cathedrals, Mines Minister, Mentor, and Deacon.

Vandica is hereby granted the title Viscountess of Silva for her dedicated and stalwart service to the Kingdom of Fenia, in particular in her capacity as Internal Affairs Minister.

Mantas is hereby granted the title Count of Widian for his tireless work as Mayor of Widu and his dedication to seeing the town prosper.