(CRP) -Bacchus and the lady Eira go on a first date! :-D

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

(CRP) -Bacchus and the lady Eira go on a first date! :-D

Post by Bacchus »

A messenger arrives at Eira's with a letter,

" Dear Eira,

please meet me at the oak tree by the water's edge at noon,

Yours

Bacchus
X
Eira

Re: (CRP) -Bacchus and the lady Eira go on a first date! :-D

Post by Eira »

Eira read the letter from Bacchus and smiled. She paid the messenger with a few coins and went to do her daily chores. When her chickens had been fed, their dung cleaned up, eggs juggled and a shield being worked on Eira went to soak in the castle's baths. When she felt squeaky clean she got back to her rooms and decided for a good long while what she would wear. The tiny shorts or the new skirt? At last she decided for the skirt. It was a gift from the king, and she wouldn't need to worry about Bacchus staring at her behind during the entire date.

It was noon now, Eira could tell by looking out the window. She spent some time cleaning and dusting of her belongings. When it was a bit past noon, she started to walk towards the lakeside. Ah, was that a shadow under the oak tree, looking like it waited for someone? Eira walked towards it making her presence known.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus walks out from behind the tree.

Bacchues hugs Eira and looks her up and down. He smiles, " Eira, you look lovely!"

He takes her hand and walks towards the water. He turns to Eira, " do you trust me?"
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira sees the shadow disappear and then acts surprised when she is suddenly hugged. She laughs as he looks at her, thinking it was a good choice leaving the tiny shorts at home. "Thank you Bacchus, you don't look that bad yourself"

She let him take her hand and lead her. Bacchus' question came unexpectedly and she had to think what to reply. "I haven't known you for that long. I can't say I trust you. Besides, there is the fact that you might change and eat me" she added the last bit jokingly.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus laughs, " not on a first date Eira!"

He steps out onto the water, a disc of air repels the water. He beckons her to his side, " there is room for two."

Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira follows Bacchus, she raises an eyebrow curiously.

"Not on the first date.. but what about a second, third..?"
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus smiles, " I only ever eat a date if I am asked to." He leads her a few steps onto the water and the disk of air completes itself into a sphere around them both. The air within the sphere stays clean, fresh.

Bacchus looks at Eira, " I borrowed the sphere from some dolphin friends. It will stay solid as long as we want it to. Shall we begin, my dear?" Bacchus smiles and the sphere begins to descend into the depths of the water. He turns to Eira, " try to use your intent to move the sphere, I want you to feel comfortable."

Eira

Post by Eira »

"Well, I wouldn't ever ask a date to eat me.." Eira winked at Bacchus and laughed.

"Your dolphin friends must be very kind." Eira felt with her hands the walls of the sphere. It felt solid. She turned to him as he told her to use her mind intent. "Mind intent? How do you mean?"
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus replies, " think of us moving toward that seaweed over there by those rocks. What happens is the sphere reads your intent to move through your bodies subtle changes in focus of direction." He pauses, " suggest to yourself that you want to have a closer look at the seaweed."

He waits for her to respond. :-)

(Eira feel free to get the sphere to react as you wish)

Eira

Post by Eira »

"ah.. I see, I'll try that" Eira nodded and stared at the seaweed, willing the sphere to move forward. With sudden speed it headed towards the rocks and just as suddenly it stopped. Eira was slung towards the wall of the sphere. "ow.. I think.. you should direct it instead.. sorry" She touched her head where it had hit the sphere and it ached a little. She looked at her hand and saw some blood. Looking at Bacchus, Eira wondered something but instead asked "Are you alright?"