(CRP) -Bacchus and the lady Eira go on a first date! :-D

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

Re: (CRP) -Bacchus and the lady Eira go on a first date! :-D

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus looks startled but leaps to catch Eira. Sitting down next to her he gently takes her in his arms. He plants a kiss on her head. " Sorry Eira, I wanted you to see how easy it is to control the sphere." He looks around them out to sea. The sphere is clear and so the only indication of it's presence is the disk that repels the water beneath them. He smiles as he hugs Eira, " I like sitting here and doing nothing. Nothing at all! "

A breeze blows through the sphere, calming the heat from the Sun. Bacchus guides the sphere further out to sea. " I had intended to take you somewhere for dinner. Shall we see who is swimming hereabouts first?" He smiles to Eira.

Eira

Post by Eira »

"No worries Bacchus. I guess it doesn't work as well with all kinds of magic or training is needed to use it." She twitched as he leaned forward to kiss her forehead and then relaxed a little as he placed his attention elsewhere. Apparently the blood didn't affect him as she thought it would.. Eira smiled back as Bacchus gave her a hug. "Yes, it sure is nice here. However I think the fish are surprised of seeing someone in their realm" She laughed as a fish tried to swim in the sphere just to hit against the wall. It swam back to try again but with the same result. It finally turned away and seemed to look confused. "This place.. must be far away?" she couldn't help to show some worry in her voice.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchues looked at Eira's worried face. " I was going to tell you Eira, there is another spell on this sphere that will take you home if you want it to. The spell will put you back on the beach that we left from. All you have to do is think of a memory f home, think about it's smell and sounds. If you do that long and with enough concentration you will appear back on the beach. It's a way to let travellers control their own safety." He smiles.

He continued. " The place that we are going to is far away but will only take us a short time to get in the sphere. Don't be scared of the animals in the sea, they cant break through the magic. As you saw with the fish." He waves his hand and the floor of the sphere shapes itself into comfortable, soft cushions. " Let's go and see those dolphins! Would you like that?"

Eira

Post by Eira »

"ah yes.." Eira laughed "That is a good spell indeed, in case a sea monster comes around and decides to have us for lunch! I'm not afraid of the fish dear Bacchus, its the monsters.." she giggled at the thought of being afraid of these fish, she had spent some time fishing in Fenia city. Rather than fright, she felt hunger watching them swim around. "I'd love to meet your dolphin friends"
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus causes to climb higher into the sky, he turns to Eira. " I want to see where the dolphins are, I am looking for their fins on the surface." Bacchus crawls around on the floor of the sphere, " they are somewhere hereabouts....Ah! Gotcha!" He points to an area where the ocean is being churned, sunlight reflects from wet dolphin fins.

Bacchus guides the sphere to the area where the dolphins are feeding from a school of tuna. The sphere settles onto the surface of the water, bobbing with the tide. He points to a dolphin and laughs, " that one's Charlie, she is a new mother. He shouts "Hey! Charlie! Come and meet my friend, Eira!"

Three dolphins swim up to the sphere and one of them knocks three times on the outside. Bacchus turns to Eira, " I am going to allow Charlie to stick her head into the sphere. No water will enter, that's part of the sphere's magic. We wll be safe. Is that okay?"

The dolphins swim around the sphere, playing in the water together as they wait for Eira to respond.

Eira

Post by Eira »

As the sphere begins to move up in the sky, Eira quickly sits down on the seats Bacchus formed. Eira tried to search for the dolphin fins but wasn't successful. She could hardly detect them even after Bacchus had, she only saw them as they got closer. When Bacchus lowers the sphere and introduces her to Charlie, Eira smiles and greets the dolphin "Hello Charlie, how are you? You can let her in, that's fine with me. They can't communicate in our language, right?" Eira asked the question in a lower voice.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus laughs at Charlie's smile and waves her to say 'Hi'. The dolphin pokes it's head into the wall of the sphere and presses until the sphere moves around the creature's head. The dolphin rubs her nose against Bacchus' face and then Eira's.
Bacchus laughs at the fun, " No, they don't speak our language and we cant speak theirs. Our voice boxes are too different. She is happy to see us though! " He laughs as the dolphins spits water on him and Eira.
Bacchus turns to Eira, " are you hungry?"

Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus' arm flashes into the water, he pulls a fish into the sphere.

" Let's go and eat!" With a wave to the dolphins Baccus lifts the sphere into the air and transports them back to the beach.

The rest of the day is spent cleaning and cooking the fish. They sit and eat as the Sun sets on the horizon.

Fin. :-D
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira had enjoyed her date with Bacchus. It had been interesting and she had learned he wasn't quite the beast he could seem sometimes. But then, he hadn't shifted... At the end of the day, there was however a mutual agreement not being spoken loud that a friendship would be best.