Fenia City's Town Weaver Shop of Weaving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: Fenia City's Town Weaver Shop of Weaving

Post by Jason »

I only have 1 sheep and that is enough to make my wool considering I have a lots more stocked up from my sheep before, I do not wish to make a large profit just to provide clothes and making money in exchange. I also have my own Cow, so everything is all good. My wage may change or may not change, I think in this is a republican situation not a democratic ;)
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Jason wrote:I only have 1 sheep and that is enough to make my wool considering I have a lots more stocked up from my sheep before, I do not wish to make a large profit just to provide clothes and making money in exchange. I also have my own Cow, so everything is all good. My wage may change or may not change, I think in this is a republican situation not a democratic ;)
Oh well. I will take the full range of clothes and can you please bring them to Imperius. :D
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hmm...Imperius is far from these Lands, I may or may not send someone to deliver them for you. ;)
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

I would like to order 1 each of hat, shirt, belt, leggings, and boots.
Jason

Post by Jason »

All orders must be sent to be through via IG mail, that's how I keep record.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I hardly doubt a WEAVER can demand the first order.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hmm Pardon Balerion ? Actually, I had about 15 orders before Pyg which has all been completed (well actually I am still working on one), I am not demanding but requesting.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Xavier wrote:I called it first so I will get my order first.
Was what I was referencing. :P I know you have lots of orders. ;) Mine was the second on the page.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Jason

Post by Jason »

Ah, I see. Sorry :D But seriously, all who wish to order clothes from me you will have to be in the Viceroyalty of Fenia and also send me a letter IG which I will then store and have you in my what-to-do files. Why do you have to be in the Viceroyalty of Fenia you ask ? Well all my orders are done through Grants, if you are in Fenia City our Lady Marchioness, Thorn (Thorn_Bracken) will send Grants out to the citizens as just months ago we were a new City and no one with clothes to wear. If you are out of Fenia City, I could either go myself, send a trader, or ask the King so kindly if he will do it. Personally, I think Grants are the best way to do orders as they get to the person directly whether than putting them on the market and a very high chance of someone buying them before the person which is suppose to buy them really buys them.