Fenia City's Town Weaver Shop of Weaving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Fenia City's Town Weaver Shop of Weaving

Post by Jason »

NOTE: This has been edited/updated, some prices have been raised to 20 Freznics and others stayed at 15.
PRICE LIST

Everything is based on material, days to make does not matter as I do not have to repeatedly work on that item for said days, it does it automatically.

All orders are to be sent through IN-GAME mail, orders will be dealt with faster and it gives me less work to do.

Straw Hat: 20 Freznics (Completed in 2 Days)
Third Hand Quilt: 15 Freznics (Completed in 1 Day)
Basic Shirt: 20 Freznics (Completed in 3 Days)
Tiny Shorts: 15 Freznics (Completed in 2 Days)
Tailored Leggings: 45 Freznics (Completed in 3 Days)
Sandals: 45 Freznics (Completed in 2 Days)
Rope Belt: 25 Freznics (Completed in 3 Days)
Intricate Skirt: 35 Freznics (Completed in 3 Days)
Pair of Boots: 45 Freznics (Completed in 2 Days)
Last edited by Jason on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xavier

Re: Fenia City's Town Weaver Shop of Weaving

Post by Xavier »

I would like to buy one of everything please. ;)
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira's eyebrows raises up to the clouds when she reads the message. "Jason.. you do realize you're not making good business for other weavers, right.." Eira shook her head, as she was thinking not all weavers could compete with those prices. Besides, she couldn't understand why someone wouldn't want to make a good profit.
Jason

Post by Jason »

165 Freznics please Xavier ;) Eira, I wish to make clothing for all, that is my profession and I love my profession, no need to make it like a major business and add extreme prices to it like 99 Freznics for one Shirt or Shorts.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I would like a hat, boots, and 10 shirts please.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Hey, as his wife, I should be first in line lol. I still need clothes for level 3. :mrgreen:
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

10 shirts and 10 shorts please. Messege me when ready. Cheers
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira laughs and buries her face in some cloth. She wonders what these people will do with so many shirts.. and tiny shorts! She laughed more and rolled away under a table..
Serena

Post by Serena »

Xavier wrote:I would like to buy one of everything please. ;)
Same for me please :)
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I called it first so I will get my order first. :P I will say as a fellow weaver that those are too low prices to keep up a profit. Sheep each cost 45 Frenzics....so I assume you have 4 sheep which means that you have spent 180 Frenzics....even if I buy one of everything you still do not make a profit off the sheep whereas your prices should be equal to each pieces of clothing make a profit itself from the cost of one sheep roughly. ;) I ain't going to tell you how to do business....I will tell you how to make money. I will take my order as a base to tell you your price range roughly.

Sheep - 45 Frenzics each
1 Days Wage - 16-20 Frenzics

Now...I am not trying to sound like a stooge or expensive clot but your profession is there to make money for you. :lol: I base my numbers off of the cost of one sheep and then 1 days wage and then profit money. You are selling for less than one days wage by itself let alone profit money... :o

Xavier rolls out a wad of 165 frenzics.

I will have the money ready for you once you arrive in Imperius and I will pay for the travel cost of 15 frenzics. 8-) so that is 180 frenzics....ohhh look you broke even on the cost of sheeps.