[ORP] THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL APPLE BOBBING CHALLENGE

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Alexandria

Re: [ORP] THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL APPLE BOBBING CHALLENGE

Post by Alexandria »

Welcome back, Katie!
Alex looked at the barrel of apples. No present like now, so she just dove for an apple. Alex got one on the first try. Excited, Alex took her next turn and got another apple. Nice that two in a row. On her last turn, she lost her balance again and slipped into the water. Coming up with no apple, she reaches for the towel to dry off. "I need a moment." Finding a seat, she ate one apple while waiting for her turn again.

After eating her apples, she moved back to a new barrel and tried her turns again. This apple was mushy n rotten. ICK! Her stomach turned for a few minutes, but she didn't give up. Trying again, she got another mushy n rotten apple. Alex's stomach started to bubble badly. If this keeps up, I am going to vomit. Taking a deep breath, she tried her last time. This time she missed all the apples and ended up with a face full of water. Reaching for her towel, she moved to a seat to rest.

Dice Roller
You rolled 3 dice:
3 6 5
Timestamp: 2021-10-11 13:38:40 UTC
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Freya

Post by Freya »

After basically falling head first in the tub, a towel could only do so much so Freya was still soaking wet when stepping up for her next round of attempts.

You rolled 3 dice:

2 2 1

Timestamp: 2021-10-11 19:42:01 UTC
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie smiles while unfolding her parchment of yesterday's secret dice roll.

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 2, 3, 1.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 2 w/ 5, 3 w/ 6, 1 w/ 4 so...

2 or 5, roll of the dice = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
3 or 6 = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
1 or 4 = Water Chomper (valued @ 0)

Katie folded the parchment carefully and then placed it in its safekeeping spot.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Foxeon

Post by Foxeon »

After collecting more apples Foxeon tried again.

Code: Select all

You rolled 3 dice:

3 4 5

Timestamp: 2021-10-12 05:09:19 UTC
Seeker of things... including cheesecakes?
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

Mallory took her place and took her turns in the lines each time. She was quite displeased that her first bob was a mushy, rotten apple and quickly spat it out into a cloth to throw away. Her second was a mouth full of water. While normally she would complain this time she was thankful to rinse her mouth and did so before spitting the water onto the ground, careful of feet. She tried once more swearing that if she got another rotten apple she was stopping. The sweet taste of a good apple filled her senses and she smiled triumphantly around the apple wedged in her teeth. She sat back on a bench to eat the treat she'd bobbed.
Off Topic
You rolled 3 dice:

5 2 5

Timestamp: 2021-10-12 07:08:38 UTC
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie waves at Alexi.....

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 3, 5, 1.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 3 w/ 4, 5 w/ 6, 1 w/ 2 so...

3 or 4, roll of the dice = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
5 or 6 = Water Chomlper (valued @ 0)
1 or 2= Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)

Katie folded the parchment carefully and then placed it in its spot and then gave it a pat for safekeeping.
[/quote]

"Has anyone bobbed 10 times for Apples yet- such as Foxeon? This is my 10th roll of the dice."
banner by Aida j'Otun
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Last bobbing hadn't been so successful. She'd gotten 2 mushy apples that time. Were they going mushy from laying in the water she wondered? Going for her turn again she hoped this time would be better.

Code: Select all

You rolled 3 dice:

3 1 1

Timestamp: 2021-10-12 19:31:37 UTC
(believe this is my 8th turn)
thanks to Aishe for the banner
Freya

Post by Freya »

Unsure of how many rounds Freya had already one, she was indeed a bit late to the party, she tried to recall how many rounds ago she slipped and got all soaking wet. It seemed like a few rounds ago, and at the same she thought it only happened a few rounds in as well. Somehow this felt like it would be her tenth and last round.

You rolled 3 dice:

4 5 3

Timestamp: 2021-10-12 21:38:14 UTC
Last edited by Freya on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

I'm behind, and I don't know how. I don't believe I have done ten rolls: oops:

Alex wasn't sure she could try again, but she had promised someone she would play. Her first try was a mushy n rotten apple, so was her second. "Yuck!" Taking some deep breaths, she went for her last try. Juicy, Alex thought as she ate the last apple. Alexi waves back to Katie.

You rolled 3 dice:

1 3 3

Timestamp: 2021-10-13 00:10:12 UTC
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Have you bobbed for Apples 10 times? If so, you need not bother bobbing anymore. So count the amount of times you have bobbed and then I will continue with the others until they have reached 10 tries, ok?"

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 6, 5, 1.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 6 w/ 3, 5 w/ 4, 1 w/ 2 so...

6 or 3, roll of the dice = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
5 or 4 = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
1 or 2= Water Chomper (valued @ 0)
banner by Aida j'Otun