[ORP] Bravia Bow Royale

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
marleen

[ORP] Bravia Bow Royale

Post by marleen »

Bow Royale

It is a beautiful day outside. The breeze is crisp and you can smell a faint air of honeyed cinnamon, freshly pressed cider, and cardamom sticky sweets. You stand on a grassy knoll, bow in hand, and your opponent stands at the ready. A leaf flutters by, but you are trained in the art of patience, your ears attuned to your steady heartbeat, your feelings confined to warding off the slight bend of adrenaline threatening to ruin your concentration, the sweat newly beading on your fingertips, and the coarse, dry wiry material of your bowstring stiffly reassuring. At the blow of the french horn, you both point upwards, calculating trajectory slopes and downward fall angles, fingers ready, bowstrings taught ... and, fire!

HOW TO

This is a special challenge that uses a third party website, called Bow Royale. (This website is not suitable for browsing at work). This website works on mobile and desktop.

Code: Select all

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M7R6RiU.png[/img]

1. Load it up ( Link: Bow Royale )

2. Press the top button that says P l a y

3. Get the hang of the controls on the practice field. When you do well enough, it will advance you to actual dueling.

4. Duel! You and 6 other people fire upon each other, winner progressing to the next round. After each round, you are taken to an intermission screen to rest. It is on this intermission screen where you can see your rank in the upper left hand corner and your coins in the upper right hand corner.

5. When you feel satisfied of your progress, take a screenshot of your gold coins and share it here, using the form below. If you are having trouble sharing your screenshot, you can just respond without one but we really do prefer a screenshot.

REPLY WITH THIS FORM

Reply to this thread with the following!

Code: Select all

I made it to ________ coins!
PROOF: (link to screenshot goes here)

RANKING INFORMATION

You are free to play as much as you wish. Here are some suggested rankings as an idea of how well you are doing.

PARTICIPATION LEAF: You have made it through the training! You posted ANY amount of coins.
GOOD: You have 20 gold coins!
GREAT: You have 40 gold coins!
EXCELLENT: You have 100 gold coins!

Question? Contact @marleen with a letter, or reply to this thread
Elisa

Re: [ORP] Bravia Bow Royale

Post by Elisa »

( this website does not work for me, am I doing something wrong? )
thanks to Aishe for the banner
marleen

Re: [ORP] Bravia Bow Royale

Post by marleen »

@Elisa I did notice that the first time I loaded the webpage, it took a few minutes to fully load up, so you might also try making yourself a cup of coffee and see if it finishes loading then after 5 minutes or so. It could just be that something got stuck in the internet pipes and needs a second to get there.

Here are some other general internet ideas

- if you have a VERY old computer/device, try something new
- if you are using internet explorer, try a different browser
- if you are browsing on a library, work, or office network and nothing appears, it might be being blocked and to try at home
- if you live in a country with ... extremely restrictive internet settings/monitoring/blocking ... , this could be it
- if you are on a phone you might try a computer or if you are on a computer you might try a different mobile device