Fenian Day of Giving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Fenian Day of Giving

Post by Project LVI »

The Fenian Day of Giving is this coming Monday, and so I would like to ask all of you, my people... who would like a gift from their King?

He smiles a bit mischievously

(OOC: Must reply here before my Monday's reset (not this coming reset, but the next reset.))
Eira

Re: Fenian Day of Giving

Post by Eira »

"Me! Me me me!!" Eira jumped up and down "I would like a prezzie from your highness...!"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

If my king thinks I deserve such a honnour I wuold love to

she bowes to her king
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

yes your Majesty, I would like a gift from you smiles
Star

Post by Star »

Starr listened to the kings announcement and began to walk away... out of the meeting place, she knew that there is was little she needed for herself.

Then as she walks she thinks hard on the last few days and makes a makes a hasty decision, turned back to the King and curtsied. "Your Majesty, thank you for the offer, if its not too much to ask... I have a new friend..Grimwing.. It would please me very much if you might gift him with something special." She blushed and curtsied again quickly. "For myself I need nothing, all my needs can be supplied by my own hands. Thank you sire."

She smiled and turned away once more, striding away and back to the forests.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

I always like presents. I'd get one for you but you literally have everything.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Gracious Majesty.

For myself - nothing!

For my wife (who gave me a beautiful daughter and son recently) I humbly request whatever you see fit to bestow on her.
But, if it is also your wish that I too receive a gift then it would not be fitting, nor good manners, to refuse such a kindness.

"All Hail The King!"
Last edited by Lordblackhawk on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monos

Post by monos »

Any man would be a fool to pass up a gift from their King.

If you Highness finds me worthy, I would gladly accept any gift from you.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Me! :D Any gift that is free and from our King must be special indeed. :D
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Humbly Thorn bows to the King.

If thou sees fit to bestow a gift on myself then I would accept most gratefully and humbly Sire, though I am sure there are more fitting recipients...