Fenian Day of Giving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Ayshara

Re: Fenian Day of Giving

Post by Ayshara »

Ayshara opens up her gift and is happily surprised and overwhelmed by the king's generosity, she flies over to him and changes to a more suitable form before bowing. "Thank you, my king. Now I can start my clothes business." She changes back and flies off.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I think I have seen something similar to this in the evil overlords 100 top tips...#100
Finally to make sure my minions remain loyal I shall give each and every one of them free unlimited broadband access.
Now let us change this to make it relavant.
Finally to make sure my minions remain loyal I shall give each and every one of them money and food.
but hey I ain't complaining...money is money and I like money!

LONG LIVE THE KING! ALL HAIL KING LVI!
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

All Hail King LVI!! :D
Misty

Post by Misty »

Walking shyly over to the King, Misty curtsies.
Thank you for your gift Your Royal Highness,I surely don't know what I have done to deserve one.

Long live the King.
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

"You truly are a great King, Majesty. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for my gift. As you may know, I do not often walk these halls and so I had no idea you were planning something like this. It may be true that my Husband Scorebane is also unaware of your wish to give him a gift. I shall take it upon myself to see that he is informed so that he can finish his current business and enable you to grant him your gift."

Concluding her speech, Chimera curtseys deeply and leaves, wanting to once again tend to her garden.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Many thanks. I had intended to send something back, but in the heat of the moment forgot. hehe, I'll get you next time though.