Fenian Day of Giving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Karael

Re: Fenian Day of Giving

Post by Karael »

Karael doffs his imaginary hat and thanks the King.
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

An orc's face isn't usually easy to read for a human (except when it's angry), but at this moment, a clearly visible expression of disbelief flashes of Mazork's face. Then the orc straightens, strikes his broad chest with his fist and bows his head.

"I am honored that... your majesty thinks I deserve this! You are dyharc! A ruler with... virtue. I thank you, and I accept the gift." Despite some hesitation with the more difficult words, the orc manages to find words to express his gratitude.
jenny

Post by jenny »

thank you my king,your gift is welcome :D
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal opened a present and thought to himself, how good King is. He also made a little gift for King. A nice straw hat from Misty's.

Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Thankyou your gracious Majesty for the gift.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Your gracious Majesty, Thank you for the gift you so kindly bestowed on your humble servant.
You are indeed a King above kings.A Monarch who does care for and about his loyal subjects.

"All Hail His Gracious Majesty - King Project_LVI!"
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Oh Thank you King LVI (56)

I was pleasantly surprised :D
Eira

Post by Eira »

"Thank you my king, I hope you will enjoy the gift you recieved from me as much as I will enjoy yours." Eira smiles sweetly and curtsies. She couldn't help to wonder how come the king had sent a gift to Paz, a Bravian town.. but then, it was Giving Day. Eira headed for the tavern to celebrate.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria is quite surprised when she is told that the Town of Paz has received a gift from the King of Fenia. Amazed at this generous gesture, she enters the hall to acknowledge his gift.

Your Highness, your kindness on this special day is greatly appreciated. To extend your charity beyond the scope of your kingdom is a testament to your benevolence. On behalf of the Town of Paz, I would like to thank you for your gift and wish you a very happy Day of Giving.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

*smiles* thank you King, as I had completely missed this tread I am surprised to see you have not forgotten about me.

I will pass on this energy of giving.

*Long Live the King!*