Fenian Day of Giving

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Re: Fenian Day of Giving

Post by Project LVI »

(OOC: Star, direct Grim to post in this thread :P. And this isn't a matter of who makes whatever much money or anything in game, positions etc., but simply who would like a gift from myself :). So with that do let me know if I should also count you in or not ;) I would love to give you gift, the more the merrier.)
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

hmm... I'd like to request a gift for me so that I can hand it to one of my fellow orcs who ended up in Bravia (poor soul) :P should be travelling again when he pays off his debts.
Star

Post by Star »

"Thank you sire, I will pass on the message to Grimwing." Star nods "If gifts are being given then I would be a very pleased to accept one." Star smiles up at the King.
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

"You have strange customs, human king," Mazok says with amazement in his voice. "In my homeland, gifts were not give to who asked, but to who deserved."

The orc seems to be considering something, but then shakes his head. "I will not ask. If I ask, I will be indebted."
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Grim arives late as normal and notices Star standing by talking with the King. He watches her and when she steps away he walks over to talk with the King
Greeting my leaige. I have heard you are willing to grant me a gift on this great holiday and must say I would be happy to accept. I was also wondering if you could give Star a speical gift
He looks over at her and bows to the King before blending back in with the crowd
balerion

Post by balerion »

I would be most delighted to accept that which you most graciously offer your Royal Majesty. My wife and I would both be grateful. Balerion says with a flourish.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

his majesty asked for me to stop by here and let everyone know that although the cutoff was at reset, he is extending the cutoff point until nine hours from now (around 3:00 pm central time). :D, after that time.. sorry.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Using this opportunity I would like to ask Your Higness for a gift for one of Widu's citizens. Hers name is Morghain and I believe she could use a new field. If she would accept such generous gift, I will be in great debt to Your Royal Highness.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I've gone ahead and added a few people to this list, those of you who responded here, and will be sending gifts to the following people shortly.

Eira
Ermalyse
Edward
Star
Pygmental
LBH (Both of them he he)
Monos
Xavier
Thorn
Bloodwyvern
Mazork (You are one of many reasons that make Fenia great, as are you all, and deserve a gift.)
Balerion
Athnal

Adding these names.

Jenny
Melusine
Lukoki
Cristina
Akage
An
AngelRose
Neferine
Elika
WiccanSpirit
Ayshara
Scorebane
seffira
Jason
Wolfmist
Chimera
Morghain
Hatter
chase
Karael
Misty

This is 35 creatures total. And so I am dividing 4,550 frz between you all, or 130 frz each as well as sending you each two chicken legs.

And finally, to spread the happiness further and beyond our own borders I am going to send 450 frz to the Town hall of Paz in Bravia. The town is possibly the loveliest in my opinion, and the current mayor is also wonderful, Maria. Happy Day of Giving to you all!!!

(OOC: After receiving your grant and removing the items, frz included, return the grants immediately please. Thank you
Morghain, Scorebane, and Wiccan you already have VR grants, so please return them and send word to Ed so he can send the grants to you. Balerion, your out of Fenia. Mail Ed when you return home :D)

)
Star

Post by Star »

Star enters and curtsies "thank you majesty, I appreciate your gift and the chicken will be a fine addition to my evening meal."