Need a butcher to cut a Gem.

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

pygmental

Need a butcher to cut a Gem.

Post by pygmental »

A purple one even, is that amethyst?
Last edited by pygmental on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xavier

Re: Can anyone cut a gem?

Post by Xavier »

nobody can cut them yet to my knowledge. If you have one i would sell it for roughly 400 frenzics. :D
pygmental

Re: Can anyone cut a gem?

Post by pygmental »

Xavier wrote:nobody can cut them yet to my knowledge. If you have one i would sell it for roughly 400 frenzics. :D
You got 475 for yours. I think you could have gotten more. I seem to recall reading somewhere that there is a class you can take to learn how to polish gems or something.
Project LVI

Re: Need a butcher to cut a Gem.

Post by Project LVI »

They only sell on the market for 100 max lol (or so I heard). So 4.5 x that cap sounds pretty good to me.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

OK, I need a butcher who has studied at the University how to cut gemstones(class 33). Any takers and how much is a daily wage for you?

Well considering he had the first and only one I think he could have gotten more for it than what was paid for a potion. Especially considreing how much people pay for shiny rocks in some worlds where they actually have no use.
balerion

Post by balerion »

A potion for 475... are you MAD?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

No, jsut slightly irritated you sold a potion for that then bought another for 100f.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I sold a gem for 475. I found the first gem in Secfenia and "offered" it to my gracious king as a gift. I have no need for it. :lol: who would be stupid enough to buy a potion for 475? :lol:
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Yes it's an Amethyst

The course is 'Gem Crafting university class'
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

I am a butcher desperately trying to make it to level three so that I can study the great art of gem crafting. I am only short now of money and trust points. The money I can earn for myself, but any trust points that can be given will be gratefully accepted and reciprocated.