Need a butcher to cut a Gem.

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Re: Need a butcher to cut a Gem.

Post by Xavier »

Chimera wrote:I am a butcher desperately trying to make it to level three so that I can study the great art of gem crafting. I am only short now of money and trust points. The money I can earn for myself, but any trust points that can be given will be gratefully accepted and reciprocated.
You can study gemcrafting at level 2. The issue is that the Fenian University does not hold the book of gemcrafting. You must go to Bravia for that one. ;)
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Xavier wrote:
Chimera wrote:I am a butcher desperately trying to make it to level three so that I can study the great art of gem crafting. I am only short now of money and trust points. The money I can earn for myself, but any trust points that can be given will be gratefully accepted and reciprocated.
You can study gemcrafting at level 2. The issue is that the Fenian University does not hold the book of gemcrafting. You must go to Bravia for that one. ;)
Do we have any book they don't have?
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Nope :? :roll: :cry:
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Athnal wrote:
Xavier wrote:
Do we have any book they don't have?
But we did have our university up and running a few weeks before theirs was up I think I remember. ;)
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Maybe they didn't need university? :)
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Athnal wrote:Maybe they didn't need university? :)
We are smarter and more advanced I do admit but it does not mean those that did need it in Bravia did not have to travel? ;)
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Pergamenum (0%): Adds Ability to Millers to Make Parchment
8-)
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

:ugeek: