[IRP]The return of Victorious

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

[IRP]The return of Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As she walked on Fenia's soil again, it brought back memories of when she was very young. A lot of time had passed since she was the Princess and then the Golden Queen of Kiene. They would be memories that she would always hold onto but now she was back home in Imperius.

The wind blew in her face and she could feel her hair rub against her shoulders. Just the smell of the trees brought back fond memories of when she lived with her mother and father. Oh how she missed them. She always wondered if they would be proud of the work she had done. She would never know that answer but she had to hold on to the idea that she did the very best she could for the people.

Now it was time to come out of hiding and start living again. She couldn't be gone forever like her family did. There was a life worth living and she would do the best she could for her family and the caravan. It would be hard to do without her cousin but she would try her best to live up to her expectations.

Her heart was heavy as she knew she would have to confront the Great King of Fenia. It had been years since she saw him but it was time to face him especially since she moved back home. There was lots to do.

She waited for her wife and children at the Imperius Inn for she had travelled ahead of them.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Re: [IRP]The return of Victorious

Post by Katara »

A soft yawn fell from Katara's as she lightly tapped the reings against the horse that was pulling the vardo the children slept in. Knowing that she needed to get a little bit of sleep before continuing on she pulled the horse to a climbed down from her perch. She then climbed inside the vardo and smiled when she saw all the children sleeping. Pulling the door shut she crept over to her bed and laid down falling into a deep slumber.

~~~

The next morning she was awoken by the sound of laughter. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw that all of the children were sitting around the vardo playing the games that they loved. She could tell from the blueberry stains around the twins lips that they'd recently eated the blueberry scones she'd packed for the trip. "Aurora...Amarice wipe your mouths my little darlings" she commanded softly as she rose to her feet and made her way out of the vardo. Climbing back atop her perch she gathered up the reins. Just as she was about to spur the horse into movement Aurora climbed up beside her and leaned against her. "Don't worry...We'll see your mother again soon and then she'll be able to help you with your empathic abilities as I do" she murmured softly as she spurred the horse into movement and wrapped an arm around her daughter.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As the sun shone through the window brightly, her eyes fluttered open. She sat up in the bed and stretched her arms upwards. She felt a bit of anxiety and her daughter, Aurora, came to mind. She felt extra close to Aurora and she reminded of herself. She couldn't wait to see her and wrap her arms around her. She missed all of her children.

She went downstairs to get a bite to eat. She connected with her daughter and sent her loving vibes to ease her mind until she could be with her again.

Her breakfast arrived and she started to eat. Her excitement was bursting as she ate and waved to everyone that passed by.
Katara

Post by Katara »

After traveling for nearly an hour they finally came upon the Imperius tavern. Katara pulled the horse to a stop next to the tavern and helped her daughter down to the ground before climbing down herself. A smile formed on her lips as she walked over to the door of the vardo and pulled it open. "Come on guys...Mothers waiting for us inside and I'm sure she has something better than blueberry scones waiting for you" she stated as she stepped aside allowing the children to file out. Once they had all climed out of the vardo she closed the door and warded it with protection so that it couldn't be stolen. She then entered the tavern with the children following behind her. The instant they saw their mother they took off running to her.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She grinned as she heard the little voice and big ones screaming, "Mommmmmie". The first one to grab her was Aurora. "Hello little one. It's so good to see you again." She picked her up and hugged her so tight giving her sweet kisses. "I know you have been having difficulty but Mommy is here and I will help you through it. Just be my brave little girl and everything will get better." She put her down and hugged all her children. Oh how she missed them. Everything felt right again.

She put some tables together and motioned all of her children to sit down at the table. She motioned the waitress to get each of her children what they wanted.

She then took her wife in a sweet embrace, "Are you alright Darling, I know you must be tired."
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and returned her wifes embrace as she kissed her cheek. "I'm better now that I'm in your arms...I stopped to get some rest last night before completing the journey but I am still a bit tired...I'm so happy to with you again" she stated softly as she pulled away and tucked a strand of hair behind her wifes ear. "How are you my love".
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She smiled so softly taking in her beauty. Oh how she had missed her and the children. "I'm delighted to be back in Imperius. I have been gone for so many years because of obligations now that they are no more, I wanted to come back and just enjoy our family together in this beautiful place.

We can discuss our future plans while the children play on our picnic outing if you like? There is lots to discuss
. She looked into her eyes and was mesmerized. "Come here my beautiful lady." She drew her close and held her in her arms never wanting to let her go again.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara returned her wifes embrace and closed her eyes as a soft sigh of contentment fell from her lips. "Oh how I've missed you my darling" she murmured softly as she leaned her head against her wifes shoulder. "Yes that sounds like a good plan...This kids will love a picnic...We can do it by the water like we used to" she said as she pulled away and tocked a lock of hair behind her wifes eyes.

Gazing into her wifes eyes she was filled with happiness. To finally be able to hold her close and feel her warmth eased the sadness that had slowly started to grow within her. "Lets go join the children for breakfast"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She nods excitedly, "Yes let's please join the children." As they walked over to the table, they heard all the lovely children's voices giggling and chatting." She ran over to all of them, "So how is my big family? You have all grown up to be young ladies and gentlemen. I am so very proud of you all."

She sat near them all in case they needed any questions answered, "We will be going to a picnic after breakfast. So let's hurry up eating so we all can have lots of fun."

She grabbed her plate and finished eating.