Widu's Phoenix Festival: Town Hall

Moderator: Community Team

Mantas

Widu's Phoenix Festival: Town Hall

Post by Mantas »

In celebration of Phoenix Day Widu will be holding a festival. The festival will take place throughout the whole town. Various events will take place. Tickets will be awarded to participants. This festival is being held at Widu by Widu Town Hall but everyone is invited to share in the festivities.

The town will be full of street vendors selling foods and goods as well as fair games. Street performers will be around every corner. A dueling arena has been set up. The town petting zoo is open. The town has placed picnic tables, benches and stages around for anyone to enjoy.

Ticket Information- tickets will be worth 100F. Each participant can earn a maximum of 5 tickets. A minimum of 100 tickets will be paid out. If the total amount of tickets is over 100 then there will be a drawing. When you are finished with the festival you are free to return home at anytime. Your mayor will be contacted and given the coins to distribute to you. If your mayor is unwilling to distribute the tickets Widu Town Hall may attempt a different distribution method but you might have to return to Widu for your reward. When Phoenix Day is officially over tickets will no longer be available.

WAYS TO EARN TICKETSs
Dice Tournament: all participants will receive 1 ticket. The winner will receive 500F. Sign Wednesday to participate.
Attendance: attending the festival will earn you 1 ticket.
(OOC: Both of the above tickets can be earned without your character being in Widu IG. RPing in any of the threads or creating your own Phoenix Festival thread in the Widu forum gets you the attendance ticket. Dice tournament and orange picking reports won't count.)
Orange Picking: pick oranges and offer to sell them to town hall for 10F gets you 1 ticket. You can earn all tickets this way.
Dueling: Dueling in Widu will earn you 1 ticket.
Yvyrm Hunting: hunting yvyrm will earn you 1 ticket. You can earn all tickets this way. Be sure to scout, be properly equipped and use a group if needed. Mail the mayor if you should receive a ticket for this with your battle report.
Widu citizens will have other ways to earn tickets. They will be informed by mail.

Sign up for the dice tournament here by Wednesday. Post orange picking results here.

Festival events will be available soon. Join any that appeal to you and/or create your own.
Ella

Re: Widu's Phoenix Festival: Town Hall

Post by Ella »

I'd love to participate in the dice tournament.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Misty

Post by Misty »

I'm in for the dice tournament.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Runs here. I have dices too! I have !
Vandica

Post by Vandica »

I am in for dice tournament.
Internal Affairs Minister of Fenia, Baroness of Beaumont, adoptive sister of Lavinia,
wife of Drakonkrabas, mother of Stella
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

I'd like to join in the dice tournament, please.
Eztli

Post by Eztli »

I wish to sign up for the Dice Tournament.
We all will take more human wine, and we toast to the night
Sister to Zara, Napoleon and Riley
Jacob_Netter

Post by Jacob_Netter »

I'll join the dice game
Lukoki

Post by Lukoki »

I would love to participate in the dice game! Thanks in advance!
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

I'd like to join the dice game as well
thanks to Aishe for the banner