[CRP] Jivvo Hawlaw

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Andrzej

Re: [CRP] Jivvo Hawlaw

Post by Andrzej »

Andrzej smiled as he watched her relaxing in the rays of the sun. He never tired of watching her take pleasure from the simple things in life. They'd grow closer over the past months and the feelings he had for her were strong. When he heard her speak about visiting her mother's he nodded. "That sounds like a good idea...I know they'd love to see you and the little ones" he responded as he propped himself up on his elbow. As he began to watch her again his panther began purring contentedly for he had scented something not long ago that filled him with joy. Something that was so wonderous that he struggled to keep it to himself.
Aileigh

Post by Aileigh »

Aileigh nodded in agreement. It was important to her to have her children grow up with their aunts and uncles, her younger siblings. They visited them at the palace sometimes, otherwise it was the more rare trip to Paz. It was just increasingly more challenging to travel.

As the conversation naturally lulled, her mind wandered. Anxiety began to boil beneath the surface. She had done a good job of avoiding a certain conversation with Andrzej. Now that they had enjoyed some peace, it was time to stir the waters. Aileigh cleared her throat and shifted, crossing her legs and placing her elbows on her knees. She held her head in her hands, studying him. She needed to just dive right in. There wasn’t really any easing into this conversation.

“I have something I need to talk to you about.”

Bright eyes flicked down briefly before resettling on his face. This time was completely different. She was finally out of Zhou’s shadow. Her mind and heart moved on and the looming darkness she saw in her future had passed. His verbal abuse would have some day turned physical, she knew that. And yet she had still been caught up on him and his dashing personality and handsome face. Becoming a mother, growing close to Thea, meeting Andrzej - it all played a part in the separation between the prince and princess. She was free.

Sort of.

She was weighed down by an unexpected turn. Would Andrzej help her stay afloat or would he drown her? She knew him and fully believe he would take it well, but there was still doubt. Doubt born from her previous situation, when a man had no business being a dad or partner. When Zhou came barreling back into her life with claims that she knew to be true, it nearly destroyed everything. Andrzej could do the same damage. She was just as vulnerable now as she had been the first time.

Out with it.

"I'm pregnant. About six weeks, I think."
Aileigh Mae Maarah Sanchari Winterbourne | Seer of BDR | Viscountess of Ettinford
Wife to Thea | Mother of Zevander, Corabel, Elodie, Lenora, Ezra, & Imogen
Daughter of Aishe & Akos
| Sanchari Family [Profile]
Andrzej

Post by Andrzej »

A smile formed on Andrzej's lips as he moved closer to her and cupped her cheek with the palm of his hand. "I know...I scented it a few days ago but wanted to wait until you were ready to tell me" he stated as he tenderly caressed her cheek with his thumb. "If you're nervous you need not be...It brings me happiness to know that you carry my child within you and if it makes you more comfortable no one needs to know that it's my child...The last thing I want is to complicate things for you"
Aileigh

Post by Aileigh »

To be able to share the news with the father was unexpectedly relieving. It was not just her burden to bare, but both of theirs. Not that she saw pregnancy and children a burden - she enjoyed her last pregnancy and she loved her children dearly. She smiled and leaned in close, giving him a kiss.

“Thank you. I am excited to be giving you a child,” She paused slightly, nervous about the next part. “But I did talk to Thea and we think it’s best the world sees them as hers, so they may be treated equally to the other children. I really hope you understand… You’ll be a part of the child’s life though. I don’t want you going anywhere!”

She hoped it’d be enough. The idea of upsetting him was not ideal, even though she’d never seen him upset… everyone had limits. Something like this was enough to end a relationship. Bright eyes settled on his face anxiously.
Aileigh Mae Maarah Sanchari Winterbourne | Seer of BDR | Viscountess of Ettinford
Daughter of Aishe & Akos
Andrzej

Post by Andrzej »

Andrzej ran his fingers through her hair as he gazed into her eyes. "If that's what you feel is best then that is what will happen dearest...The world doesn't have to know that they are mine" he responded as he placed a kiss on her cheek. "I want our children to have the best life possible and if Thea claiming them can give them that then that is all that matters"

Just the knowledge that his love carried their children within her was enough to fill him with joy. All that mattered to him is that he got to watch his children grow up and be happy. "I'm not going anywhere...Right here is where I belong" he murmured softly as he pulled her into his arms and rested his cheek against the top of her head.
Aileigh

Post by Aileigh »

About two weeks later…

Aileigh did not sleep well. Her night was filled with tossing and turning. Even cuddling the cats did not lull her to sleep. Her mind raced.

Thea kissed her.

She kissed her back.

The question was why. Why now? What was going through Thea’s mind? She ran off before they could talk about it. So many unanswered questions echoed the dark bedroom.

As birdsong begun beyond the draped window, she realized night had passed. Restlessly, she got up and decided to bathe. While she waited for the servants to set up the bath for her, she headed downstairs. It was still incredibly early with the sun just coming up over the forest. The house was quiet, indicating the children still slept. She brewed a pot of tea, grabbed a banana, and carried the tray up to her bathroom.

Once alone, she placed the tray on a table beside the tub and slipped off her nightgown. She stepped into the hot water, feeling her muscles relax. She eased into the water, breathing in the scent of lavender and rose as the petals floated atop the water’s surface. She poured herself the tea and took a sip, enjoying the warmth that now filled her chest. The tea and banana would keep the nausea at bay. One may find it strange to drink hot tea in a hot bath, but she found it relaxing. She enjoyed the heat.

As the water grew cold and the pot was empty, she got out of the bath and dried off. She wandered into her adjoining room and went to the wardrobe. She picked a deep purple gown with gold design to wear. In the warming May weather, she decided to go barefoot. She left her jewelry untouched and sat at the vanity to braid her long hair. She twisted it and pinned it up into a bun. With that in place, she was ready for the day.

She found the children awake in the sun room, with Andrzej and the nannies. She said her good mornings and gave out kisses to the little ones before beckoning Andrzej to follow her. She lead him outside in the back garden. When she knew they were alone, she broke her silence.

“I discovered something about the pregnancy…” She paused. She wouldn’t be mentioning anything about last night’s kiss until she knew more as to what was going on. That required talking to Thea first. No, for now, she would tell him what she told Thea last night: “It’s twins. We are having twins.”

Overwhelmed tears began to prick her bright eyes. Two more children, bringing the total to six.
Daughter of Aishe & Akos
Andrzej

Post by Andrzej »

Upon seeing the tears prickling his love's eyes Andrzej pulled her into his arms and held her close as he rested his head against hers. "I know it wasn't what we were expecting my love but we'll be ok...You won't be alone in this" he promised as he rubbed her back gently. Feeling the tremble that shook her body he lifted her up into his arms and carried her deeper into the garden to their favorite spot that was secluded from prying eyes. Sitting on a nearby tree stump he held her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Let it out my love" he murmured softly as he held her head against his shoulder and gently rocked her.
Aileigh

Post by Aileigh »

Her tears were for two reasons: stress over the pregnancy and confusion over Thea. Her cries were quiet as he held her. She was not a fan of crying, especially in front of others, but he made her feel safe and comfortable. His response was reassuring. She expected no less, but one never truly knows until it was done.

She stayed out there with him for a while until the tears dried and her breathing regulated. Together, they headed inside, where they parted ways. She went upstairs to her wife’s room, unsure what she was going to say, but determined to see her. She knocked and when there was no response, she entered only to find the room empty. She sighed; it looked like Thea never came back. She left the room and decided to start her day. Once Thea returned, they could talk. Until then, she wanted to keep herself and her mind busy.

Three weeks later…

Thea was finally home! Three weeks with no word was stressful. Aileigh didn’t know if her wife was dead or alive. She could only hope that Thea was okay as the days passed by. She busied herself around the house with the children and writing. She spent some time with Andrzej as she often did, but she definitely withdrew into herself in the process. He didn’t seem to question it, likely chalking it up to the stress of the situation. In reality, she kept thinking about the kiss.

The night Thea came home was a whirlwind. Deep conversations, kisses, promises. She felt alive and woke in a good mood. She readied for the day, choosing a pink saree to wear in the late May weather. Her hair lay freely down her back and she even added a bit of blush to her cheeks. She headed downstairs. It was still early, so she imagined Thea was not up yet. She confirmed it downstairs when she was nowhere in sight. They were to have breakfast together, but she would take advantage of the free time by finding Andrzej.

She found him outside, where he often did morning runs. It looked like he just finished running - perfect timing. She approached quietly, a faint smile on her lips as she admired his shirtless body. Her eyes followed the curve of his muscles and for a moment, she forgot why she was there. However, the situation was quick to return and a sense of dread swept in. She wasn’t sure how this was going to go.

“Good morning, ves’tacha. Can we… can we talk?”
Daughter of Aishe & Akos
Andrzej

Post by Andrzej »

Andrzej sensed his loves presence before he saw her and the mere sight of her calmed the beast within him. He hadn't failed to notice the way Thea had taken off a few weeks ago nor had he failed to notice the way Aileigh had become somewhat withdrawn from him. Although they did manage to find time to be together he'd felt as if part of her mind was elsewhere. "Of course we can talk dearest" he responded as he grabbed a nearby towel and used it to wipe his face. He was glad that she'd finally chosen to talk to him about whatever was bothering her. "What's troubling you my love"
Aileigh

Post by Aileigh »

Aileigh offered her hand and together they walked to their spot in the garden. It was secluded and beautiful, with the aroma of flowers and the morning sun to bask in. But she wasn’t here to bask or be comfortable. In fact, she was quite uncomfortable. As they sat down on the grass, she firmly pressed her palms onto her thighs to keep from fidgeting, a tell of her anxiety.

She might as well just dive into it. Rip the bandage off, so to speak. So she inhaled sharply and began, words leaving her mouth without much thought.

“Thea finally came home last night. Safe and sound, albeit tired. But that’s not exactly what I wanted to tell you. No, it’s so much more than that…” Her words bid her time, but there was only so much rambling she could do before she got to her point. She pressed forward.

“Thea and I have been talking and we have realized we have feelings for each other. It’s something new to the both of us and we don’t know where it’ll lead, but…

I don’t want us to end. Neither do I want to end things with Thea before it even starts.

I love you dearly. I hope you can see that. But… Must I be monogamous?”
It was the same question Thea had asked her. “We never exactly said we were exclusive, even though I never thought we needed to say it. I have not seen anyone since we first began, until now. Thea, she…

I have enough love in my heart to love you both.”

The hopeless romantic felt cornered when her ramble ended. She took a deep, steadying breath and searched his face.
Daughter of Aishe & Akos