[CRP] Jivvo Hawlaw

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Andrzej

Re: [CRP] Jivvo Hawlaw

Post by Andrzej »

Andrzej listened quietly as she revealed what had been bothering her and then he cupped her face gently with his palms as he gazed into her eyes. Pressing a soft kiss to her lips he smiled and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "My love you are the keeper of my heart and your happiness is what matters most to me...When you are happy I am happy" he stated softly as he caressed her chin with his thumb. "I never expected you to be monogamous to only me because that wouldn't have been fair to you when you have your wife...You were with Thea long before I came along and it's only natural that the bond the two of you share would inevitably lead to something more"

Leading her over to a nearby bench he sat down gently pulling her down along with him. "Thea is your family and I would never dream of coming between the two of you nor do I want to take her place in your life...I meant it when I said that right here is where I belong" he murmured softly as he pressed a kiss to her hand. "Please don't be afraid to let the blossoming love between the two of you flourish because I'm still going to be right here...I'm a grown man and I learned how to share long ago"
Aileigh

Re: [CRP] Jivvo Hawlaw

Post by Aileigh »

He seemed so… Calm. She was surprised. His explanation made sense though, words matching his collected demeanour. Suddenly, she felt a weight lifted off her shoulders and she felt like she could breathe again.

“She kissed me the night she left. It’s why she bolted without warning. But she came back and it all feels… Perfect.”

How could she love two people with her whole heart? She was beginning to question it, but she understood there was likely to be some sort of learning curve. A balance that she would have to find. She squeezed his hand and leaned into him.

“I think you and Thea should get to know each other a bit better. Not yet, I’d give her some space as she’s figuring some things out, but… ultimately, neither of you are going anywhere. Best be on the same, friendly page. Not that I’m saying you aren’t friendly, but… Maybe get to know her a bit more.”

Bright eyes flicked to meet his grey eyes, which were fixated on her already. She felt a faint blush rise to her cheeks at catching him staring.
Aileigh Mae Maarah Sanchari Winterbourne | Seer of BDR | Viscountess of Ettinford
Wife to Thea | Mother of Zevander, Corabel, Elodie, Lenora, Ezra, Imogen, Inez
Daughter of Aishe & Akos
| Sanchari Family [.]