[CRP] Best Friends Forever.

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

[CRP] Best Friends Forever.

Post by Aishe »

The Kralisi had been blessed by two best friends: Cathrina Sunspear and Amnestria (Sunspear) Sanchari.

Nessie, as she called Amnestria, had been with her every step of the way the past few years. She had been her lady-in-waiting and later, they became a dragon and dragon rider pair with a deep bond. It was no surprise Nessie did not hesitate to relocate to Bravia alongside her.

Things with Cat were different. They had been best friends for over a decade. Time and distance mattered less in their relationship. They were always close in heart. But following a visit from her best friend, she couldn’t help but feel the deep hole in her life from being so far apart once again.

So, Aishe sat down and wrote a letter.

My dearest Cat:

I have been thinking on something long and hard. I know we‘ve lightly spoken before about it… But it’s been a while and I thought it was a good time to bring it back up.

I’m sorry I’m not doing it in person - I should have when you were visiting. (As you know I won’t step into Fenia land right now.)

Join me.

I love you. I love the kids. Move to Bravia. Come, be with us and the rest of your family.

I know you have duties as viscountess and I know this is no easy ask. I wouldn’t be asking if I did not think it would make you or the children happy.

As I ask you to move, I have an offer to give.

When we met, you thought you were Mahrime. Scarlet had claimed you to be unworthy and worse to the Roma. You know that’s far from truth. I’ve shown you as much. You are one of us.

So come be with us. Move here and be with the Boreens Durri. Take the dive - join our people. You belong with us, my sweet friend. You are far from bad luck. You are my best friend, a true and reliable friend.

No matter what you decide, I will respect it. Our friendship is more than just houses, but I do miss being able to see you every day. Seeing you brightens my day and lightens my spirit.

Think on it?

Me kumav tu.
- A -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Cathrina

Re: [CRP] Best Friends Forever.

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina smiled as she received a letter from her dear friend Aishe and opens it, her heart soaring as she reads the letter and a smile formed on her lips as she picks up a quill to write a letter
My dear Aishe,

I will gladly come to Bravia and join your family. In thruth, I've been thinking about asking to join the family. The kids will be happy to be here. I also need to ask how do you feel about cats, as I'll be bringing Cuddles along. He won't be causing any trouble.

That and you will need to tell me what the words you ended your letter with mean when I become one of you.
Smiling, she folded the letter and ran after the postman's wagon, smiling from ear to ear and out of breath as she catches him and hands him the letter
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Excitement coursed through her as she read the response. She could scream from excitement, like a little girl getting her birthday gifts. However, she contained herself and instead, sat down to reply.
Cat:

I have no words to express how ready and excited I am!

Of course Cuddles can come - the more, the merrier. No one gets left behind. It seems my work on getting Scarlet’s nonsense out of your head continues, sweetling.

I will make arrangements for your living situation so that it is all sorted by the time you get here. It can be temporary while we go house shopping!! Or, if you wish it, we can build one here on the property. We are already working on a secondary building and a smaller home for Serendipity and Aeton.

Ah! So much to discuss! I can’t wait till you get here.

Also, it means I love you. You can say it now too.

- A -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

After safely arriving in Paz, Cathrina walked with her twins Adaline and Elliot in tow and the basket with Cuddles resting comfortably in it, along with her steward Ylenia and her children Isskim and Lissira, who hide behind their mother as the townsfolk give them odd looks and Cathrina frowns, trying to reassure them

Don't worry about them, where we're going we're all welcome, my good friend Aishe will see to that
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

In the days following her correspondence with Cat, Aishe organized space for her friend within the house. It would do for now until Cat decided what she wanted to do - build her own house, buy a house, etc. A part of Aishe was concerned - their lives were different to that of Fenian nobility. She believed her friend understood, but she still hoped Cat would be happy with the change. She believed it would be so, otherwise she wouldn’t have offered up such a major life change.

On this particular day, the vampire sat out enjoying the sun with her grandchildren. She had offered to watch little Eydís and Eydahl for Serendipity so she could run some errands in town. Nestled beneath the shade of a tree, they were on a blanket sprawled out over the grass. The twins, who were now six months old, were playing with toys and babbling. Aishe smiled as she watched the girls, remembering a time when their father and his twin brother were so little. Some days, she found it hard to believe she had seven grandchildren.

Upon Serendipity’s return, they traded spots. With Serendipity now lounging with the twins, Aishe was free to go check on some things. Walking towards the house, however, she saw a group approaching their clearing. A wide grin shot across her lips.

“Cat!” She called out, abandoning the path to the house. She quickly embraced her best friend when they got close enough, then hugged both Elliot and Adaline. She smiled at her friend’s stewardess, before grinning at Cat. “Welcome to the Latchom Kan Villa! I’m so glad you all made it safely.”
[Art | Historian ]
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina, Elliot, Adaline, her steward and he twins were standing in front of the villa, staring wide-eyed in awe until Cathrina saw Aishe and sed her basket down, before running to hug her friend, laughing joyously Thank you! The villa is so big and pretty! She waved her children, Ylenia and her twins over, who walked after their mother, looking timidly as Ylenia carries her basket, when all of a sudden Cuddles peeks his head out of the m=basket and gives a happy meow This is my best friend Aishe, and we're all welcome to stay at her house
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

“What is ours is yours. I think here you’ll find anything you need and if not, we will fix that.” She said warmly to all of them. Then she looked at Ylenia, “I’ll introduce you to my steward, Medhi, when she comes back from some errands. She can walk you through what the stewards tend to do around here, with Cat’s permission, of course. You’ll find your duties a bit different here than in Fenia, but I hope you’ll be happy here with us. You are all now a part of our community. And there’s plenty of children to play with too!”

The last bit was said to the children with a cheerful grin, in attempts to make the move seem less scary.

She gave Cuddles a scratch under the chin before linking her arm with Cat like an excited child herself. “Would you like a tour, refreshments, or your rooms first? Whichever you prefer is fine! I don’t want to keep you from settling in if you’re tired from your travels.”
[Art | Historian ]
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina smiled warmly at Aishe and let her go, giggling as Cuddles made himself known It looks like that chubby fellow has taken a liking to you. As for Ylenia, I would be happy if she met your steward. Also we would love a tour of the villa. I can't wait to meet everyone! I can't thank you enough for having all of us!
Ylenia

Post by Ylenia »

Ylenia smiled and bowed to Aishe, nodding Thank you for having us, lady Aishe. I would love to meet miss Mehdi. She then bites her lip I just hope my Isskim doesn't frighten the other children...
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

"I think you'll find the children are resilent here, though I can't imagine why Isskim would scare anyone." Aishe said, smiling warmly. She clapped her hands together in excitement. "Tour it is!"

For the next hour, she showed them around. She showed off the BDR camp of vardos and tents, a camp that rotated with different Rom as they came to the hub of the Natsia and left again to travel. There was the camp for the Zoralo Natsia, their sister nation that had come to get to know them. Along the way, she introduced them to people, especially the children to other children. She showed off her blooming gardens with much pride. She showed Cat where her own vardo sat on the property, so that she may find her if she decided to hang out in the vardo. There were a few different construction sites where homes were being built. She showed off the areas of the land that would be great places for Cat to build a home, before they headed into the existing structure. She took them around the home before taking them to the rooms she had prepared for them.

"This is where I will leave you for now. Settle in. I'll be downstairs whenever you all are ready to come down. No rush. Dinner will be ready soon, by the smell of it." Aishe gave her best friend a tight hug before exiting the bedroom to allow them time to settle in. As promised, she made her way downstairs. She found a book and took up a seat in the riad, where she would remain until they found her again.
[Art | Historian ]