[Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Petunia

Re: [Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

Post by Petunia »

Petunia flashed a quick grin towards Balerion at his comment. Then while he sent his servant out to look again, she got Henry to check that another little section was empty of anything useful.

"No luck today, I'm afraid. I think you might have time to search an extra place during the day, making four search spots."

Balerion: N14, D4, M13
Ella: H1, I1, J1

balerion

Post by balerion »

M3 M4 N4 N3

Go over there and make a snow angel!
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Ben didn't come with Nikola today, so she put on her skates and enjoyed the ice for awhile before getting distracted by the glitter of something beneath the ice. Was it something wonderful? Or just more ice? She took out the ice pick she was carrying and began to chip away.

B12, C12, M9, N9
Ella

Post by Ella »

Ella was certainly not feeling lucky, but since she had time she decided to keep trying. If she didn't try then she definitely wouldn't be getting anything. O11, O12, O13, O14
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

She almost dropped off as she waited by the fire, but roused properly as she noticed people finding purses. In fact, today was particularly successful for the searchers, with all of them having found something.

"Balerion, you have another purse with 50 Freznics, and so does Ella. And Nikola, you've found another purse with 100 Freznics in it. Well done to all of you! See, I told you there was plenty to find!" She grinned.

Searches:
Balerion: M3 - 50F, M4, N4, N3
Nikola: B12, C12, M9, N9 - 100F
Ella: O11, O12 - 50F, O13, O14

balerion

Post by balerion »

A7 A8 A9 A10

I can tell I'm gonna win.
Shaker of Castles
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Hearing Balerion brag that he was going to win, she smirked and winked at Ben who had accompanied her today. "You dig here and I'll go over there and try my luck. We'll see if we can't do better than Bale!" Ben grinned at her and went to work digging where she'd pointed out and Nikola left him there to find a good spot for herself. "Good luck!" she called out to him as they both bent to their task.

D13, E11, B10, E5
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

Petunia chuckled when Balerion bragged about winning. Then when they'd all finished their searching, she grinned, "Well, you've already won a few prizes, Balerion - and now you've found a fish! Well done." She turned towards Nikki and Ben, "Unfortunately, you found nothing today, Nikki, but better luck tomorroW!"

Searches:
Balerion: A7, A8, A9, A10 - Fish
Nikola: D13, E11, B10, E5

balerion

Post by balerion »

C4 C5 C6 C7

What's one prize, I want eleven.
Shaker of Castles
Ella

Post by Ella »

She had to love Bale's enthusiasm for prizes. She wandered along and searched some more of the lake, hoping she'd find more prizes too. B1, C1, D1, E1
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋