[Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: [Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

Post by balerion »

Balerion found nothing and in a fit of rage melted all the snow and ice around him. Nothing there it seemed.

With a swipe of his tail he started excavating moar than befoar.

I14 I15 J15
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola arrived just in time to see Balerion throw a fit and melt everything down. Ben had come with her again and she took him over to the table where Petunia was seated and they joined her friend there. "I guess we'll have to wait a bit for everything to freeze back over," she commented with a nod of her head in Bale's direction. "May as well keep warm while we wait!"

She helped herself to a mug of warm mead, nodding at Ben to suggest he do the same if he wished. They settled in to watch the lake freeze back over once the heat of Balerion's blast faded away. Ben would occasionally go out to test the ice until finally he came back to announce that the ice was strong and thick enough to be safe. Only in Fenia did a lake return so quickly to its frozen state after being blasted by dragon fire!

She looked over the ice and pointed at three different areas for Ben to dig and off he went while she stayed behind to visit with Petunia.

J11, M12 and D9.
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

It was a bit disconcerting to see Balerion in a fit of rage, especially when he melted everything around him. But still, at least it showed that there was nothing useful to be found there, so she calmed down quickly, and was able to give a welcoming smile to Nikki when she arrived and came over to join her. While Nikki's helper searched where he was directed, she and Nikki caught up with things.

After a while, it went quiet because the searchers seemed to have finished. She looked around, feeling a bit worried now, "Oh dear, nothing found again today. Keep trying - there's lots there, honestly!"

Searched spots today:
Balerion: I14, I15, J15
Nikola: J11, M12, D9.

balerion

Post by balerion »

Nikola you are so smart, why didn't I think of making my slave do the work? How silly of me. ARON! GO DIG OUT AT O1 O2 and O3!
Shaker of Castles
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola chuckled at Bale and called Ben back over to discuss the field. When he returned to the lake, he dug at F10, G11 and H12.
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

She was so warm now, by the fire, that Petunia almost dozed off. When she woke up, she realised that she'd missed letting the searchers know the results of their - or, at least, their staff's endeavours.

"Balerion, you haven't found anything else today. Nikki, well done, Ben has found you a purse containing 100 Freznics!"

Searches today:
Balerion: O1, O2, O3
Nikola: F10, G11, H12: 100 Freznics

balerion

Post by balerion »

A1 O15 B2.... in that order.

Balerion watched his underling run and hoped that in so doing he'd find something to trip over and dig out of the snow going there and back again.
Shaker of Castles
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

There was only one searcher today, well, at least one searcher directing and his servant doing the actual searching. Petunia watched for a while, and then when her own staff member approached to add some wood to the fire, she had a little brainwave. "Henry, I think it would be good if you go and look around too. Try over there..and over there." She pointed to a few areas of the ice and snow where, in honesty she was fairly sure there wasn't anything to be found. And she was right, because when Henry eventually return to warm himself by the fire, he was crestfallen because he had been unsuccessful. She hadn't really been trying to be cruel to him, just wanted to avoid others searching pointlessly; so she gave him a warm drink and sent him home with instructions to the cook to make him whatever he wanted for his evening meal. After making sure she wasn't joking, he went off happily.

The other searcher had finished by that time, and in their last place had looked up with a grin.

"Well done, Balerion! Your man has found you a purse containing 50 Freznics!"

Searches today:
Balerion: A1 O15 B2 - 50 Freznics

balerion

Post by balerion »

N14 D4 M13

If we keep up like this I'll have a pile of goodies.
Shaker of Castles
Ella

Post by Ella »

Ella had managed to get distracted but continued her search again. H1, I1, J1
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋