Adventures of "The Aerandir" (CRP)

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Tuvoria

Re: Adventures of "The Aerandir" (CRP)

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuv laughed as Wyl spotted the rabbit as she laid down next to him. It was good to have her in his arms. Now if only that rabbit was real. It make for a nice stew for dinner. I enjoy being here, especially with you by my side, Wyl. I told Jim I would take the 3rd shift at the Helm. So we got all afternoon to just relax. Tuv enjoyed just relaxing and looking up at the clouds and seeing various different figures that both he and Wyl pointed out to each other. As they spent the afternoon together Tuv could only be amazed at how the Mages had blessed him with the woman who was beside him. While it is great to be out here on the open seas with you my love, I am looking forward to getting home and spending some time together at our home in Bravia City. It will also be good to go for a walk about afterwards as well. I am looking forward to walking barefoot on the ground again in our garden. I know you are still pained and feel empty to a point over the loss that occurred when you were trapped between worlds. Hopefully the Mages will grant us a tiny blessing once again down the road. Regardless of whether or not they do, as long as I have you by my side, I cannot ask for anything more. Tuv pulled Wyl closer, kissed her, and just held her as they looked up at the sky and felt the Aerandir roll back and forth with the waves and the breeze as they sailed on.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She grinned with the thought of Rabbit stew. Ooh that would be delicious. She even licked her lips at the thought. She smiled at him, then tucked close, glad for the time to spend together. When he spoke again, she felt something a little more serious in his tone.

She nodded in agreement with him about being home. Her smile widened at the thought of him walking barefoot in the garden. She loved the smell of the earth and the forest and where she felt he seemed most relaxed and at home with not only himself but with the world. It reminded her of a long time past where they would walk in the Orchards of Widu. She closed her eyes a moment with the memory.

His voice seemed to deepen with a slightly different tone now, gentler. A tear prickled at the egde, but did not form fully. It was not that of sadness, though she had grieved for some time now as silently as possible. She looked slightly away from him as he spoke, feeling almost ashamed. She had not had the courage to speak on the subject that hung between them.. she just didnt know how. Until now.

Her heart felt lighter at his words flowed. Do you wish it to happen again? she asked softly. My life is whole with you, Tuvoria. But if the mages would bless us, I would welcome it fully. She knew in her heart he would make a wonderful father. Her voice had been low and quiet, which meant she was speaking with absolute conviction. She kissed him back and hugged him as best she could in their hammock before her voice was filled once more with light.

Please tell me, my love, where you have plotted for the rest of our journey... She waved her hand dramatically looking out at the water. I promise not to muck it up again. She giggled lightly.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuv could hear the relief in her voice as Wyl responded to the issue he had broached about their lost child. "Yes my love, I would love to be blessed by the Mages to have a child or two with you. I believe we will both be great parents. When it happens, and I believe it will at some point in the future, it will be a grand thing." Tuv let that thought hang in the air for a bit as they just laid there in the hammock. Tuv then took Wyl's hand as she moved it along the horizon as he said: "Well my love, current plans are to continue around the coast of New Fullerium pulling to each port we come to. After visiting all the New Fullerium ports, we will cut across the narrows of Kiene waters, before sailing into Bravian waters. Jim and I plan to pass close to North Staunchville before rounding the coast and docking for a day at Navy Island. Then it's back to our home port of Paz. Unless you wish to go elsewhere." Tuv then let go of Wyl's hand as began to rock the hammock laughing as he said.TIDAL WAVE!!!

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled brightly at his response. She was filled with so much joy. As he took her hand she listened intently to what they had plotted for the rest of the journey she was so intent in her listening that she nearly jumped as she suddenly clung to him as he yelled!

Tidal Wave... WHAT??!?!?! Her eyes went wide with fright before she realized he was joking with her, she looked at him almost cross for a second before she decide an all out assault and pouncing was in order. She maneuvered and found her self poking and tickling him in every spot she could think of that would cause him to wiggle and squirm about. Oh you! YOU! Scared the Gull out of me! The hammock was now rocking for a different reason as she wiggled and poked and laughed as she did so, knowing she would likely be paid back ten fold, but that did not matter in the least.

You big goof! I nearly thought we were gunna wash overboard! She laughed, trying to catch her breath. Beleive me, its not a lot of fun.. Sand gets everywhere! And I mean everywhere.. She lowered her voice and wiggled her eyebrows in meaning. And when you only have one change of clothes, its not so fun! She laughed again. Not that I would know anything about that...
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuv busted out laughing as Wyl jumped at his joke. He laughed even harder as they began a tickle war that had them both nearly falling out of the hammock.
Tuv responded to Wyl's sand comment with"Sand is indeed bad, but not as bad as the sand fleas. But you know better about sand don't you? Anyway I call for a truce now my love. I need to go relieve Jim at the helm. Tuv slowly got out of the hammock so he didn't rock it too hard. He then steadied it, bent over to kiss Wyl and walked towards the ladder that would lead him towards the Helm. As he did so he glanced over his shoulder, winked at Wyl, and sashayed his hips as he left, smiling to himself. "see you at dinner my love."

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Captain's Log - The Aerandir 19 April 1663

We continue to sail around the horn of New Fulleria. Things continue to run smoothly. We continue to see the occasional pod of whales or dolphins, which always seem to entertain the crew. We sailed into Carabilla with the tide last night. The crew was given 4 hours of liberty in the town. I talked with the Harbor Master about any troubles on local waters. Nothing was reported. We plan to sail out this morning wirh the tide. We will continue for a bit along the coastal waters of New Fulleria before turning to the south and heading to the coastal waters of Kiene. Then we shall head to the east and our home waters of Bravia.

Tuvoria Ralathondor
Captain of The Aerandir

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Captain's Log -- The Aerandir 20 April 1663

We continue to sail through the waters of New Fulleria. The winds for the most part seem to be in our favor. Our current course has has off the far eastern shore of New Fulleria and we should soon be making the westerly turn so that we might visit a few of the ports along the county's southern border. Moral still seems to be good and the crew is working like a well oiled machine. We have not seen many sails of late on the horizon. We did spot a medium sized fishing vessel a day ago near sunset. Other than that it seems as though at times we are the only living things in the area.

Tuvoria Ralathondor
Captain of The Aerandir

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuv woke up early and let Wyl sleep as he got dressed. He was taking the first watch at the helm and was looking forward to seeing the sunrise over the coast of New Fulleria. He quickly made his way up to the Helm and looked out over the horizon. It was a beautiful, clear morning with but a few clouds in the sky. The few clouds already had traces of oranges, red, and purple hues as the sun was beginning its rise. Checking the maps and charts quickly, Tuv made a slight adjustment to Port and set the wheel lock back into place. The rest of the morning went fairly uneventful. Tuv did enjoy snacking on some fresh tea and strawberries they had acquired from their last port of call. When his shift was over, Tuv headed down to the Galley expecting to find Sam and Wyl busy at work coming up with a wonderful concoction. Tuv was surprised to not find Wyl. Sam stated she went up to the aft deck hammock he believed. Tuv thought to himself, well at least she is safe. He decided to fix a platter of cheeses, crackers, some more strawberries, and a small bottle of orange and acorn flavored reiseling wine he had acquired from the Harbor Master in Carabasas. He grabbed two goblets and headed up deck and to the aft hammock. He found Wyl there with her bare feet hanging out of the hammock, apparently at ease enjoying the sun. Setting the tray down, Tuv poured them both a goblet of wine as he said Mind if I join you my love. This is a type of wine I got in Carabasas. It has a nice orange and acorn flavoring that I like. Tuv then careful sat on the edge of the hammock as he looked down at his beautiful bride.

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Captain's Log - The Aerandir 21 April 1663

Our journey around the Horn of Fulleria continues. We have spotted a few more fishing vessels and a shrimp boat. All of these vessels appear to be out of the port city of Pendatilla. We plan to dock there with the evening tide. Jim and I wish to consult with the Harbor Master and a few other ship Captains. We wish to determine if it is better to continue along the coast of New Fulleria and cut through the waters of Galleria to the narrows of Kiene waters or if it is better to sail due south across the open waters towards the area of North Staunchville in Bravia. This precautionary move is do to a few reports from the fishing vessels of having seen smoke on the far western horizon out of the Port of Pendatilla. While we have a good crew, none of them are truly experienced in naval combat and I don't want to place any of them at risk.

Tuvoria Ralathondor
Captain of The Aerandir

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

The mining dawned with a bit of haze off on the horizon. As Tuv got up and dressed he could sense a strange uneasiness in the air. As the crew was making plans and preparations to set sail, the Harbor Master stopped by. He informed Jim and Tuv that reports came in overnight of the possibility of two Orcish pirate frigates off to the west. Tuv thanked the Harbor Master for the Intel.
The Aerandir pulled out of harbor and began the turn to the Southsouthwest. The haze and mist was still lingering and it seemed as though it was still heavily thick off in the distance. As noon arrived, the haze was still there and the hairs on the back of Tuv's neck began to itch. As such, Tuv called for and posted extra lookouts.
About an hour later the lookout in the Crow's Nest called out Sails Ho off the Port Bow. Tuv grabbed his looking glass to take a look. He wasn't sure if what he was looking at was real. He pulled the glass down, shook his head, and took a second look. His worse fears were confirmed as the sails turned towards him. Upon the sails was a giant red claws. This is not what we need, he thought to himself.
Taking the glass down Tuv yelled out"All hands on deck. Raise to full sails and prepare to come hard to port. Lookouts call out the distance to those sails every 5 minutes. Jim, head for the thick haze and fog. Those ships are not something we want to take on. I've fought them before. This crew is not ready for them. They are Red Claw clan orcs. Our best bet is to lose them in the fog. Once in we are dropping sails and going silent."
Tuv raised his lens again just as the lookouts called out that it seems the sails were getting closer. It appears they had been spotted. He just hoped they could get into the fog in time and use it to their advantage. He just hoped against hope that the orcs did not have a spell caster onboard.....