Moderator: Community Team

Noxichi

Searching Xenor

Post by Noxichi »

After she had recovered a few days in Bravia,Noxichi tried to find out,
if someone else of their crew has survived the storm. Especially she asked
for her love,a young guy called Xenor.
Day after day she asked for him,but noone has seen him. Noxichi nearly
wanted to give up,as she heard the rumour,that he could be in Paz.
As soon as possible she left Bravia,and after two days of wandering the
young woman reached the boarder of Paz. Tired and exhausted,Noxichi
stayed the night in a little barn,and the next morning she recontinued
her search.
Noxichi

Re: Searching Xenor

Post by Noxichi »

The whole day Noxichi ran through the city of Paz,asked
everybody she saw if they had seen her love. Some of them
had seen a guy like him,some others knew him. But noone
could tell the young woman,where he could be.

Disappointed,sxhausted and very hungry,Noxichi went to the
market to buy a loave of bread and a jar of ale.
Sat down,looking down sadly,and began to eat and drink.

He MUST be here...some people know him... she thought by
herself.
I will find him...some day. Tomorrow i will continue...
perhaps i may be successful tomorrow.
Xenor my love...i am here..but where are YOU?
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

After a long hard day working on his field Xenor wanted to drink some Pils but on the way to the Tavern he decided to go to the market, cause he wanted to buy some carcasses.

After a while he saw a young beautiful Lady eating bread...he can't belive his eyes when he saw his love...he thougt that he was the only survivor of his ship.

He began to run and fell into her arms.

Nox my Love...you survived?

A teardrop left his eye. He thougt he was alone in Bravia but now he not only found someone of his tribe but also his love Nox.
Noxichi

Post by Noxichi »

While she was eating,Noxi thought about,whom she could ask,and where she could go to look for her love.
Also she thought where to spend the night. She looked up to the sky. It looked like it could rain that night.
As she moved her eyes down to look around,she saw someone running...running in her direction. Her eyes
became wide open,bread and ale fell out of her hands,as she recognized who it whas.

Xenor... she whispered,than run to him and fell into his arms.Oh my god...i was looking so long,and now
youre there.
Covering him with kisses,she looked into the beloved face,while tears ran out of her eyes.
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

What happened Süsse...I thought you were dead and I would not see you before I meet you in Walhalla.
Noxichi

Post by Noxichi »

Speechless she looked into his eyes,not able to say a word. After a while lying in his arms,she wiped away her tears.
I thought the same of you,as i awoke at Bravias shore. But then,after a few days,i heard the rumour that you could
be in Paz. So i went here...and...found you.
With a smile in her face Noxi looked at him. But what about you? Do you
know,if theres somone else who has survived?
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Xenor takes a deep breath.

I don't think that someone else survived my dear. Our gods must have held their hands over us to save us.

So take my hand I will show you Paz. The people are nice here but I felt lonley being the only Northman around here and I often thought about the days when we where together.

Do you remember our secret place? The Lake in the woods where we were swimming and...? :oops:
Noxichi

Post by Noxichi »

Noxi blushed,as she remembered... I do,darling...Then Noxi looked at him seriously.
I just saw a lot of Paz. My feet hurt,and i´m totally exhausted. Youre no longer alone,
but i need some time to recover myself.
Noxi smiled at him. I thought that ive seen
a lake in the near of this city...what about going there...to talk about all what happened?
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Takes her hand.
Come with me Süsse, I could show you the lake now that you have a boat but I would prefere to remimd you of the things we did in our land. :)
Noxichi

Post by Noxichi »

Noxi kisses him tender. It doesnt matter if you show me the lake now,or we go there later on.
Im so glad to be with you again my love.What about going to your home,and talk about the the
past..?
She leaned against him and looked him into his eyes.Than she blushes a little. I havent
forget the good times we had...let us go home...and refresh the memories of this time...