Ermalyse Visite to the Marquess Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Ermalyse Visite to the Marquess Manor

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse didn't see Athnal for a will and she was worried about him beeing all alone in his manor, She new the man liked beeing alone but everyone needed some companie some time. She took a Bottle of Whallian wine and Made a little desert, she whent in her indoor garden and picked some Orchides for him, she put one to her nose and smelled the perfume, she smiled swetly and thaught to her self " I really hope he like this little surprise". She put everything in a basket and started to walk to the Manor.
She passed to the market she wanted to get him a little gift, so she took the direction of a jewlry shop and started to look for the perfect gift. Her eyes set on a blue ring and picked it up. but then when the light caut the blue stone a star apeared.

she smiled softly and looked at the merchant. How much would this ring be my dear good Sir? The mercherchant smiled and answered this ring is beautiful my lady and verry special a Star apears in a special light. I will sell it for you 200 frz. she looked in her purse and gave him the coins. I thank you dear Sir. she whent to turn arrowned and leave when the merchant stop her. M'Lady you want me to wrap it as a gift i am shur the lucky gentlemen would really love to open it as a gift.. Ermalyse looked at the shopkeeper and blushed slightly as he said the lucky Gentlemen and gave him the ring. I would very much so Sir, You where right little gifts are always better then just giving.. The merchant put it in a velvet box and wraped it carfully he gave it back to Ermalyse. Ermalyse bowed to the man and put the gift in the basket.. smiling sweetly.

Ermalyse finaly got to the Manor and she stoped to the gates as a guard Looked at her

Halt my Lady who are you and stat your buiness with the Marquess.

Ermalyse looked at the Guard and handed him her basket,
it is just to give this wine and Mabe have tea and dinner with the Marquess, I am Ermalyse De La Croix Pristess of Widu, The Marquess has invited me to come and see him once when he visited my home I decided to take his invitation.

The gard Had a grin as he looked in the basket, he thaught that it was time his Master had a visitor and certainly of such a gracefule women he looked at her and smiled,

Very well My Lady and welcome to the Marquess Manor.

Ermalyse bowed to the Guard and walked to the doors, she knocked softly and waited paintiently for someone to answer.
Athnal

Re: Ermalyse Visite to the Marquess Manor

Post by Athnal »

Athnal was studying in his office, using a short pause in his regular work. When he overheard knocking at the doors, scattering within the halls of manor, he nodded at servant to open it and approached the doors himself. He spotted Ermalyse trying to introduce herself so he sent servant away and said:

"Greetings Ermalyse, you finally decided to use my invitation? Please come in"
he obviously enjoyed hers company, smile brightened his sullen face "How are you m'lady?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiled sweetly and ready to bow just incase as the door opened, not knowing who could answer, when she saw the servant she smiled, As the servant was asking questions of who she was, why she was here, Ermalyse blushed, She then saw Athnal and she became even more red then she was. He dismmissed the servant and answered himself. Ermalyse Bowed Gracefully and smiled to him sweetly as he said
"Greetings Ermalyse, you finally decided to use my invitation? Please come in"

Ermalyse looked at him shyly then her basquet and answered
Greeting Marquess, Yes I decided to come for a visite, Mabe share some good wine? I have Made deserts and well .... She blushed a little more... I know you love flowers so I braught you Wahalian Orchides... she steped in as she looked hin his eyes, and gave him the basket. she loved these moments with him..
"How are you m'lady?"

As she was taking off her cloack she smiled to him I am verry well My Dear friend, and how about you? not to lonly in this Mansion.. She looked arrowned and founed it well decorated, but missing just a little of the warmth of a female touch..
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Ermalyse wrote:

Greeting Marquess, Yes I decided to come for a visite, Mabe share some good wine? I have Made deserts and well ....
I know you love flowers so I braught you Wahalian Orchides.

I am verry well My Dear friend, and how about you? not to lonly in this Mansion..

He accepted the basket with kind smile. Despite of good manners he couldn't resist and he looked in it. Flowers were beautiful so he sniffed it quickly.

"I love them Ermalyse, I was thinking about garden here, but winter never left my property this year. It must be under some terrible spell. And wine...we shall taste it when proper time comes"

Athnal smiled and ordered the servant to bring a vase.

"I will put it in my office. I spend there most of my time. I guess I never thought about being lonely here, but I appreciate your concern. Please..." he offered her a hand "...let me show you where I work"

On their way he showed her paintings hanging on the walls.

"Can you imagine, they are all imported, I wish we had real painter in Fenia." he complained.

When they approached destination, he opened the doors and let her go ahead. Interior was very orderly, even papers on which he currently worked. However it gave impression of coldness.

"I like to keep my surroundings clear, it helps to keep my thoughts the same way."
he put vase with orchids on the table "I hope I am not boring you? How do you like my manor now when you have seen it?" he grinned with pleasure wondering if she will like delicacies waiting for them in the living room.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiled as he accepted the Basket and Looked in it, she bite her lower lip wondering if he will fined the Box with the ring well hidden in it..She smiled sweetly as she saw him take in the Odeur of the Orchides...
"I love them Ermalyse, I was thinking about garden here, but winter never left my property this year. It must be under some terrible spell. And wine...we shall taste it when proper time comes"
She smiled even more knowing he loved the flowers, but she looked at him with much curiousety when he said they will drink the wine at a proper moment... She suddenly was wondering what plans he had for them.. this is why she liked him so much.. he was nothing that people taught.. or appeared, he was always with surprise a man that she could never guess.. Always surprising her in so many good ways...
"I will put it in my office. I spend there most of my time. I guess I never thought about being lonely here, but I appreciate your concern. Please..." he offered her a hand "...let me show you where I work"
She took his hand gladly and fallowed him.. I would love to ... she held a little more tightly then she wanted.. like if she didnt want to let go.. she continued to fallow him looking at the variouse Art hangning on the walls...

"Can you imagine, they are all imported, I wish we had real painter in Fenia." he complained.
She looked at him and gave him a gentle squeeze, and smiled..

But we do have one.. if you ask my Sister Neferin she is a great painter.. A artist of exceptional talent...

As they aproched and he opened the door, he let go of her hand.. she walked n side part of her wish he didnt let go.. a cold chill came to her looking at the room.. she turned to him.. and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.. I believe the flowers will do some good in here.. she bite her lip hoping she didnt insult him.. But she truly thought he needed more warmth in his everyday life..
"I like to keep my surroundings clear, it helps to keep my thoughts the same way." he put vase with orchids on the table "I hope I am not boring you? How do you like my manor now when you have seen it?" he grinned with pleasure wondering if she will like delicacies waiting for them in the living room.
She smiled you would never Bore me Athnal, wich is the reason I love your companies so much.. We always have something to say, No mater the subject, important or just small banalities of life.. I love how the simplest thing could turn in the most interesting subject with you.. she looked at him feeling her cheeks blush a little she Bit her bottom lip and smiled.. As for your Manor wel.. it is beautiful my fried.. but I must always be Honest.. I do belive you need.. as she was saying the words her cheeks where getting even more red from blushing...the warmth of A women touch.... She looked at him then the growned knowing that now her face must be blushing very red...
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

First time Athnal enjoyed company more than fine art he collected. Hand of Ermalyse was warm. Every touch of her soft skin was for him a completely unique experience, a real, live feeling, not only the aesthetic for which he was accustomed. However he kept his emotions to himself.
But we do have one.. if you ask my Sister Neferin she is a great painter.. A artist of exceptional talent...
"Really? I didn't know. You think I would like her art? Maybe, maybe." Not quite believing it, he promised himself at least to check it.
She smiled you would never Bore me Athnal, wich is the reason I love your companies so much.. We always have something to say, No mater the subject, important or just small banalities of life.. I love how the simplest thing could turn in the most interesting subject with you.. she looked at him feeling her cheeks blush a little she Bit her bottom lip and smiled.. As for your Manor wel.. it is beautiful my fried.. but I must always be Honest.. I do belive you need.. as she was saying the words her cheeks where getting even more red from blushing...the warmth of A women touch.... She looked at him then the growned knowing that now her face must be blushing very red...
In the office Athnal was still very absorbed with orchides. He improved them all the time, trying to find best spot and best light. The were true reflection of her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off of Ermalyse lips, they way she was biting it, so tempting. He never believed it's only matter of impulse. Yet she blushed so lovely. If there were magicians in the world outside of his manor, he was dealing with one of them. But how sweet sensation was it. He didn't want her to feel awkward so he started to bustle around again. Quickly he put away a basket when something rattled inside. It was great surprise to see another gift where orchides were before. A small box surely was a promise of a precious trinket. Athnal gave her asking look, to make sure it was ment to be there. He opened it carefully and saw beautiful azure ring. It fit perfectly on his finger. It appeared like gem brightened, adjusting to his eyes.

"I've never seen anything like this Ermalyse. Thank you my dear, but you didn't have to..." he never really get any present like this from a woman, he was speechless, but sent her big smile. He bowed with courtesy, acknowleding effort she put in choice of every gift. It's always easy to spend a lot of money just to show how much you respect someone, but it's not easy to spend your time looking for something really personal. "I appreciate this...I hope I will be able to return your kidness."

Athnal listened hers word and thoughtfully answered:

"You are too kind Ermalyse, too kind. And as for my manor...hm, you think it needs a women touch? I am not sure. I rarely rely on other's taste. Course I understand what you wanted to say. In some way we are similiar to each other, if you know what I mean in this context. We both like things our way, quite unique is I like your way too. I like to see you happy. I will appreciate your advice on my manor's decor but now I wanted to ask you to come with me to the dining room, I have something special prepared..."

He took the wine and invited her to proceed to next halls.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was more then Happy he loved his gift, and her bright smiled showed it, she fallowed him to the Dinning hall looking at him remembering his face, he could see she was happy to be there with him but part of her did have some great sorrow, She had to leave to her own land, and she knew she had to telle him. That was the reason for the gift, she didnt want him to forget her, to have something to always remember her by.. she took his hand with out even knowticing and gave it a gentil squeeze... She looked at hm and sighed.. part of her really didnt want to leave...