Should the Kingdom of Fenia take a stance on foes?

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Should the Kingdom of Fenia take a stance on foes? (for Fenians to answer only)

Yes
18%
No
53%
Unsure
No votes
If harm was done
29%

Total votes: 17

Dragon_De_Mori

Re: Should the Kingdom of Fenia take a stance on foes?

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Athnal wrote:Sorry but I consider losing stats as a violation as well. I would take it to the Royal Court or beat the *sweets* out of his miserable body.
My Lord Athnal, perhaps we should make stravation illegal as well? There are no borken bones or sickness right now, So think of this as evening the scales in a way.

Your same thought would lead me to believe the making death, stravation, war, breaking of bones and sickness all illegal. And accidents as well. On top of any time someone forgets to eat for one day during a 1 point day.... These all lead to stat lose.

A simple fist fight is not going to kill someone and honestly, there is truly no harm in losing a stat point or three, heck we can start a "fight relief" effort if you are truly concerned, but the bitter bickering is not something we should encourage. Making something like this illegal for the sake of stat lose is, in my honest opinion, a bad idea.

However, i can agree on action when it becomes something of an extreme situation. Say if 30 people gang up and beat down on someone, then i might be able to agree to action, a simple 1 on 1 fight... no. It's part of "life"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Of course in case it's only conflict between two people I would never say it should be resolved in court....but if attacked person feels bullied etc. it should. If I be attacked, by some random hater, I will hunt him and make him suffer. That's all. I think it's perfectly logical.

Athnal nods his head for goodbye and leaves convention.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira had been listening quietly to the discussion. "I'd believe this would be for the king to decide.. not us" she shrugged and joined to leave with her normal friend Athnal.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

honestly...if someone was not making sure they were tip top 100% of the time than it is their own problem. This game allows are revenge if it means that much to you. ;) I agree with Eira though. :D It is the King's decision, not ours. 8-)
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Well my fellow Countrymen and women, it is indeed the decision of the King. We are blessed with a very noble and kind King, i am sure he wouldn't object to us helping make a case in either direction. The choice does rest upon his hands of course.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"Hmm. I am curious to see further discussion to be honest. I see good points on both sides so far, and believe I know how I can give some insight on how situations could come or be handled concerning this but my curiosity has bested me and I would like to see further discussion if possible."
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

"Your Highness, your wish is our command my leige." Bows deeply to the King.

Well folks, where were we?

Can we at least agree the murder is a bad thing?
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I do not think murder is a bad thing to be honest...I mean seriously...if you die...it is your own fault you did not take percautions to stop it..i.e. move in a group and having good str and dex to protect yourselves. Just because people are unprepared does not mean it is the fault of the killer. :| I think that murder should be allowed based upon the condition that...It is only ever Fenian vs Fenian killing each other. :D
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Ok perhaps a response from someone that doesn't profit from death? :twisted:

Honestly i still feel a fist fight doesn't require the law. Yeah it bites to no end, you might lose a stat or three, but it would break the sameness of work, eat, post, work,eat, post, work eat post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post,work, eat, post.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Dragon_De_Mori wrote:Ok perhaps a response from someone that doesn't profit from death? :twisted:
Hey! I take offense to that! King! Off with his Head! :twisted:

The above is an example of what I am trying to explain. I am in a situation where I am undead. Now...it is my fault I am undead. Dragon uses this to his advantage in his post. It was a witty comment and I am not angry for it. 8-) The same should apply in these situations! :D