[RP] Revolt events reporting.

Moderator: Community Team

brownnose247

Re: [RP] Revolt events reporting.

Post by brownnose247 »

You have crushed a revolt against Town Hall. You saw TheGardener among those heading home with their tail between their legs. You saw Nikola among those heading home with their tail between their legs.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

You have crushed a revolt against Town Hall. You saw scorebane among those heading home with their tail between their legs. You saw Hamurak among those heading home with their tail between their legs.
Hamurak

Post by Hamurak »

Ah, good and kindly of you all to keep a list of who the traitors are in town, in this time of usurpers and thieves.
All the easier to decide how many hangmen's knots will be needed.

Hamurak hums, grinning in anticipation, then breaks into a verse from his favorite executioners song.
"But now I laugh and pull so hard And see you swinging on the Gallows Pole"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

It is you who revolt against Town Hall.

You have crushed a revolt against Town Hall You saw Hamurak rubbing their head thanks to your well thrown apples. Cowering in fear, they run home. You saw TheGardener rubbing their head thanks to your well thrown apples. Cowering in fear, they run home.

Yesterday's report.

Is it worth?
Hamurak

Post by Hamurak »

Athnal wrote:It is you who revolt against Town Hall.
I think the word you seek is 'liberate'. As you see, a tyrant and his minions have taken up residence in our fare town.
They have taken the Town Hall from our justly elected mayor.
When we toss the glutenous swine from their swill trough, empty the stolen funds from their now fat purses, their only rewards will be the rewards of traitors.
Deservedly so.

And if a fair judge has a lapse in judgment when punishing the scum, i guess i'll have made these nooses for nothing.
Hamurak smirks as he continues hackling rotten flax, and sings

"But now I laugh and pull so hard And see you swinging on the Gallows Pole"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

You claim that Aengus is tyrant? How come? He has taken mayor office without elections, but from what I know, there is no law, that only elections makes you lawful mayor...I am surprised by your words, I know no alternative than rule of Aengus, and I see nothing wrong about him. How can you say, he has stolen the money from TH treasury? Have you seen it?
Hamurak

Post by Hamurak »

Athnal wrote:You claim that Aengus is tyrant? How come? He has taken mayor office without elections, but from what I know, there is no law, that only elections makes you lawful mayor...I am surprised by your words, I know no alternative than rule of Aengus, and I see nothing wrong about him. How can you say, he has stolen the money from TH treasury? Have you seen it?
Perhaps you didn't get a chance to read his list of laws that were posted around town?
Either you read them, and your questions go hand in hand with your lack of good judgment. In that case, your ignorance is understandable.

Or you haven't read them, in my opinion another lack of good judgment. But please do.
You can then answer your own questions.

I'm a bit busy with some important business at the moment, so, you'll have to excuse me while i point you in the direction of one of Aengus' list of 'laws'.
Hamurak points towards a crumpled piece of paper that has been trod upon, as he finishes loading his distaff

Hold still a moment will you?
Hamurak eyes your head and neck
Ok, we're all good, thank you.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I have seen the laws you were kind enough to mention. When Aengus obtained rights to establish Paz' laws, he did it his way. We may be happy or not with them, but what gives you right to questionate them? From what I know, mages gave him power to establish laws, he used this power. Did mages asked him why he picked such laws? On what basis you can judge if person is lawful or not lawful mayor? Mages gave us different ways to become mayor, why some of it you call better, and some worst?

My dear friend, I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding between us. You call me traitor, because I defend what was given by mages. I truly believe, our common goal is Paz' welfare. I don't know, what are you fightning for though. You call Aengus a thief, yet you have no evidence. You call him a tyrant, but there is nothing he did against mages or our good. You say my judgement is bad, well, maybe you right, but instead of helping me to understand, you just make it harder.

Before you stand against me, my friend, leave your hate at home.
Hamurak

Post by Hamurak »

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't pretend to know the will of the Mages. Though i am sure you will soon be able to ask them personally if they meant for Aengus to 'obtain rights' to make the laws of Paz.

There may have been no written laws, but there are such things as unwritten laws. A common understanding amongst the people.

Only time will tell.
We shall see the fate of those involved.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

So basically you just revolt against Aengus, because you don't like him, and you prefer other girl? And oh it would be so sweet to have elected mayor who is not egomaniac? But you can't point out ANY good reason to revolt against him, and you can't back any of your accusations like he is a thief? Is this pretty much what you wanted to tell me?