[RP] Revolt events reporting.

Moderator: Community Team

Hamurak

Re: [RP] Revolt events reporting.

Post by Hamurak »

Athnal wrote:So basically you just revolt against Aengus, because you don't like him, and you prefer other girl?
The only thing i know of Aengus is that he took the town hall by force, unsanctioned. I don't like his actions, and his laws make(made) his rule tyrannical. As for preferring the other girl, i have to say yes, i prefer the rule of an elected mayor.
Athnal wrote:And oh it would be so sweet to have elected mayor who is not egomaniac?
Aye, this would be sweet indeed. But this is not the issue.
Athnal wrote:But you can't point out ANY good reason to revolt against him, and you can't back any of your accusations like he is a thief?
There are many good reasons to revolt against him.
1. Restore the town to order.
2. His laws are tyrannical.
3. He wishes(wished) that no other citizen could run for office.
etc etc....

As for having no proof that he is a thief, look at the market. Now, look at his laws, and try and see if you can figure out how he is a thief. If you are unable to, then your judgment is either clouded by some mysterious illness, or you are just having fun with me. Well, there is a third option, but i'd prefer to not call you a liar.

Athnal wrote: Is this pretty much what you wanted to tell me?
Hmm, nope, one more thing.
Your noose is ready good sir. May it serves Paz well.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

My noose? So you try to tell me, that after this fight against tyrant Aengus, there will be lawful mayor, who will made up some other laws, to hang me? I really doubt it. Aengus is lawful mayor, who took his position by force. There is no law against it. And there is no law against defending town hall.

;)
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Besides, I've just noticed Aengus stepped down from his office. I suppose we will all be happy with next mayor. You, me, and others too. ;)
Hamurak

Post by Hamurak »

Hmm, it appears that you are correct.

At least i'll have the nooses made ready for next time. ;)