Athnal

Re: To the People of Bravia

Post by Athnal »

Scarlette wrote:Since when did Bravians need evidence? :lol:
:lol:
Maria

Post by Maria »

~thinks the taunting will do nothing to further relations between the two lands~
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

oh yeah, oh SO hilarious.

thistle falls about in fits of laughter, his ribs aching.

maria is right :D
Xeno

Post by Xeno »

*Wonders why they're saying bravia doesn't need evidence when fenia is the one who is charging people for crimes with none*

Ahh well, few mortals really grasp concepts of logic beyond short rare bursts of insight. It is merely to be expected I suppose, though it can be quite annoying. Perhaps they'll develop it over time like some people do, time will tell.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Oh you're right nevermind... Why should Bravians be concerned with evidence when they are too busy charging people for laws that don't exist...or....*eyes Thistletumbler* making promises they've no intention of keeping.... :roll:
Datron

Post by Datron »

Just because one is not wise enough to read the law does not mean it does not exist. As a matter of fact it has said in the town hall announcement board for quite some time now, "ATTENTION PAZ CITIZENS & VISITORS: Please read the "Paz Town Charter and Laws" thread in the town forum " . I am guessing if one had the here to for to take the time to read them they would know the laws in town, but if they do not take the time no ones fault but their own. Nice quick link for you be sure to notice the date that the thread was posted.
http://www.secfenia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1301

*shrugs his shoulders at the delusional lady and walks away.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

:lol:

Datron what ARE you on about? Here why don't you try not to assume you know what I am referring to and make yourself look like a moron again, eh? The incident I was referring to had nothing to do with PAZ or the laws in PAZ. Well except for the part where I implied Bravians are liars who make promises they do not care if they will keep or not. *shrugs*

I think you are the delusional one here. Not everything I say has to do with Paz or the people therein...perhaps the citizens of that silly little town suffer from delusions of granduer.... :roll:
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Xeno wrote:*Wonders why they're saying bravia doesn't need evidence when fenia is the one who is charging people for crimes with none*
Wonders exactly what charge has been laid within Fenia without evidence then gently makes an open offer as she thinks there may be a bit of misunderstanding
If there is something you don't understand about Fenian Law/Decrees please by all means ask before or after a crime all and any information you have requested will be confidential (unless the answer needed to be clarified with King LVI, name omitted of course) if that is the nature of the question or the answer may be posted if its generalised for all to understand however only with the permission of the questioner.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

It's true about Bravia, I noticed several Bravians calling for prosecution of army members for something that's not a crime, or punishable, under Bravian law.