Split from PP Office

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
thistletumbler

Split from PP Office

Post by thistletumbler »

yu said those PM's were off record ;)

and by RP i meant roleplaying it.

its not my decision, im nothign to do with the laws :)
Scarlette

Re: PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by Scarlette »

thistletumbler wrote:yu said those PM's were off record ;)

and by RP i meant roleplaying it.

its not my decision, im nothign to do with the laws :)

Which is why I did ask your permission to post it. (And I think RP always means roleplauing it...thats the point...you roleplay the trial on the forum.)

So I suppose the word of a Bravian does in fact mean nothing and I am fully confident I will NOT recieve a fair trial here.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

(OOC: If she just wants to role play, I really don't see any reason why we can't. We can. It's the point of this game. Only it would have no bearing in the IG case because that is how the legal corpus was written. I foresee a clamor for change from the characters serving in the viceroyalty. I haven't seen any interesting threads around here in a long time. If the other players are willing, I can start a thread.)
balerion

Post by balerion »

You have a law for if you sneeze in the wrong direction...
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

You say sneezing all over the strawberry fields is a tasteful thing to do?
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Well it's certainly not very sanitary...public health issue!!
Hephastion

PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by Hephastion »

Well this isnt the first time Xenor has attacked someone, Maria warned him about such behaviour and she advised him he would be punished for it.

I think the man has anger issues, and should be made an example off. I say we make him clean all those sneezed on Stawberries.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Well this feud goes back to when Balerion corrected Xenor's English rudely especially seeing as how Xenor does not speak English as a first language. Then after this Scarlette attempted to revolt and Xochici was in the militia and spotted her. So Scarlette foe listed Xochici. This brought Xenor to foe list Scarlette. So no anger issues on this one it is a well documented feud.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Well why dont they meet on a node and have it out, cos its beginning to annoy me, and when I get annoyed someone gets bitten....hard :twisted:
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Datron wrote:Well this feud goes back to when Balerion corrected Xenor's English rudely especially seeing as how Xenor does not speak English as a first language. Then after this Scarlette attempted to revolt and Xochici was in the militia and spotted her. So Scarlette foe listed Xochici. This brought Xenor to foe list Scarlette. So no anger issues on this one it is a well documented feud.

I would like to correct a misapprehension here and I am certain Bale can correct the others.

I did not even know Xenor's silly little girl was on the militia that allegedly spotted me revolting in Paz until AFTER I had made her my foe. I made her my foe because she was being annoying and butting into something that in my opinion was simply between Xenor and Balerion and no one else. Xenor only made ME his foe after balerion left town and he could no longer attack him.

And since Xenor has been warned against such behavior before and was told he'd be punished and now no punishment is coming I will have to assume it is simply because his behavoir is only deemed unacceptable when it involves a fellow Bravian.