{RP}Hod's Hut

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

Re: {RP}Hod's Hut

Post by Bacchus »

I smile to Hod, ' Pazta is the most important delicacy in the whole of Paz! With Pazta we have managed to concur the meal-times for the whole Universe! Some places are under thrall to a bitter rival's 'offering'. Pizza is nothing like as good as Pazta!'

I quickly build a phone-box, change into my 'Captain Betty' super-hero costume and lead the way inside. (Note to Hod: I will let you decide what the 'Captain Betty' costume looks like, my only stipulation is that Bacchus stays in man-size. :D )

Inside the restaurant is a buzz of people eating piles of springy yellow and red spirals, squiggles, twists and other shapes that fit on a fork. I ask for a table for 7 and make my way through the crowds to our table. As I walk I speak to Hod, smiling to the beautiful Kitiara, she looked radiant and very sexy right now! I remember what I was saying, ' Hod! Pazta is delicious springy shapes that are harvested on the Moon by giants hovering in balloons. Pazta is tasty in itself but it is really lovely with one of the many sauces that are available.' I lean forward to whisper behind my hand, ' I spoke to the giants and they asked me to ask if you would try Pazta Bolognese!' I smile and continue walking.
Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Man-sized Betty came out of the phone-box dressed in a pink leotard, light pink tights, light pink tutu, pink legwarmers with little hearts all over them, and pink bunny slippers, to give him that extra hop in his step. "Super Betty! You look Super!"

Hod listens to what Betty is saying about the Pazta. She giggles at Betty's explanation of how Pazta is harvested. "Pazta Bolognese sounds good. Do you like it? I'll eat it."
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kitty sees "Super Betty" come out of the phone box and she nearly chokes on her laughter! It is too funny to her to see her husband dressed up in so much PINK. The blupufball floats over to Super Betty and bops around her/him curiously, then it floats back to Kitty. Finally catching her breath, Kitty agrees that the Pazta Bolognese sound tasty.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I emerge from the phonebox feeling 'messed-with!' this pink leotard chafes my armpits, light pink tights itch where I shouldn't itch, the light pink tutu? the pink legwarmers with little hearts all over them? and pink bunny slippers, to give him that extra hop in his step. I skip!(skip??!!) over to the others and we take our table in the restaurant. The apologetic looks from the waitresses have a blooming effect on my mood and I start laughing. And laughing. I smile to hod and tickle her ' Let's get ourselves outside dinner and then we can go to the shoppe that I wanted to show you Hod.'
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I enjoy watching the team munch their way thru plates of well, whatever they want! Lots of cookies and milk and plates of Pazta! I pay for meal, 16 red and blue parrot feathers and a strip of lemonad flavour Hubba Bubba, and we head back to the bike.

I set the bike to head for the low-maintenance quarter of the market. We pass beggars, hustlers, street-peddlars and gamblers. The bike rolls to a halt outside 'Mannie's Monsters, Pets and Oddities.'

I can see through the window puppies, kittens, baby owls, baby blackbirds, tiny dragons, human infants, baby orcs and baby elves with their tree-roots still showing from their feet.

I step down and turn to the troops ' this is where I wanted to get to, follow me!'

I start to help people down from the bike.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

The shoppe is a pet shop in the same way that Bloomingdales is a department store. Stacks of cages row upon row of glass- fronted boxes, strange round inflated metal balls are attached to wheels, a wheezing sound can be heard from inside as the ball on wheels wanders around the shoppe. Bacchus rings a shining brass bell and waits for the shrill 'ping!' to summon an assistant.
Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Hod enjoyed the Pazta. Benjamin, Luna and G'gila also enjoyed their food. They got on the bike and wondered where Bacchus was taking them.

Bacchus helped them from the bike when they stopped in front of the shop. She looked at all the creatures in the shop without saying a word.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I stand waiting for someone to come and serve us, and I wait. A creature flits about the air above us, chittering in a high-pitched voice. I put out my hand and the creature( after it stops hovering and flitting about) can be seen to be a tiny dragon. The beast sits on my out-stretched hand, the flesh on my hand turns white and frost over.

I turn to speak to Hod ' Lady Winter, dragon of 1000 Autumn's past, Mistress of the Oval Seal, Bearer of Dweomer's Bane allow me to introduce you to Lady Hodierne, orcess of beast's good keeping, adventuress, teacher and treasured friend. Hod this is Lady Winter, dragon of 1000 Autumn's past, Mistress of the Oval Seal, Bearer of Dweomer's Bane.'

The tiny dragon curtsies to Hod then takes to he air again, flitting around Hod's head to land gently on the orc-child's shoulder.

I laugh with delight ' Hod, Winter wanted to go adventuring and wanted a pleasing and kind companion. Winter's company is our gift to you for your lovely attentions paid to us at our wedding!'

I wait to see how folk react.

Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Hod watched the creature land on Bacchus's hand. She stood there with her mouth agape upon seeing that it was a tiny dragon. She continue standing there speechless when Lady Winter began flitting around. She watched the tiny dragon land on her shoulder.

"Thank you Betty," Hod said quietly, "She's so tiny." She got louder as she countinued talking, "She makes G'gila look big. What she eat?" She turned her head to look at the tiny dragon, "Hello Lady Winter!"

G'gila, Luna, and Benjamin all stared at the small dragon in amazement, having never before seen such a tiny dragon.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

the dragon smiles, which is almost a snarl with her dragon mouth. A tiny voice says ' I like to eat wasps and moths. Live food is best. I would very much like to join you on your adventures if you would have me?'

I laugh to myself at the wonder on the faces of Hod's family, it is lovely to see that people can still feel amazement.