[CRP] Dark Love

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Nox

[CRP] Dark Love

Post by Nox »

Nox looked up to see the cavern's stone ceiling some 100 feet above his head. As he had thousands of times in his 123 years of living in Yenz'izeal, he thought of what might be above that hard stone. What did the surface would hold. He had never been there, yet one day, perhaps in a raid, he would get to see it. But that wasn't today. So he shook himself from his daydreaming and concentrated on his work, door guard for House Z'Ressix.

Nox was taken in to the Z'Ressix family as a child. His parents were of no importance, so he was purchased from them. Thrown into the slave pins, and taught to be a house servant. He would clean the floors, and carry water. When Matron Mavralyn gave birth to her last child, he was outside delivering towels. He heard he be given the name Nyx. Somehow, that name stuck in his mind.

The years passed, Nox grew to adulthood. He grew strong and lean. Much like his father, people would tell him, though he knew not his father. One night, while he was sweeping the halls, two drow males from a rival house infiltrated the Z'Ressix grounds. By luck or skill, the two of them happen to be on the floor of the mansion that Nyx lived. The exact floor that Nox was currently sweeping. The two assassins gave little though to a sweeping house servant. But that proved to be their undoing. For, with just a broom, he defeated them, soundly thrashing them both until guards arrived to take them away. Nox was highly praised that night. Malla Ilharess Mavralyn even took special note and sent a message to the Captain of the House guard, that Nox should be immediately sent for training.

Training to be a house guard takes years. Nox excelled at it. His 60 years of training he became quite adept at everything a guard should do. He also showed special talents in what the drow liked to call the dark arts. Stealth, subterfuge, and assassination. Another 45 years of training in those talents, and he was returned to House Z'Ressix.

In the 105 years that he was in training, Nyx had grown into a beautiful lady. On the day he was presented to Ilharess Mavralyn, he could not take his eyes off of her. Nyx did not miss that. Nor did the Malla Ilharess. So he was assigned door guard duty. Well beneath his training, but it was a suitable punishment for eying the daughter of the Malla Ilharess.

But today, as he stood staring at the stone ceiling, his mind wandering to special thoughts, he realized something else. Something even more important than all his training. The reason he had done everything to be so good at his job was not for Mavralyn, but for her daughter Nyx.

And then, from the corner of his eye he saw movement on Nyx's balcony. She was there, trying to attract his attention, but without letting anyone else to see. Nox slipped silently to under her balcony, and she handed him a note. Their eyes met. And their fingers touched. He felt the power of her..and he knew...and he could tell that she felt it as well...
Last edited by Nox on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyx

Re: Dark Love

Post by Nyx »

My mother, Matron Mavralyn, Malla Ilharess gave me birth in the House Z’Ressix, nearly 100 years ago... let’s think... 100 years for a drow elf must be about... she raised an eyebrow... that’s it! about 16 years old for those humans who I heard live on the surface....
I’m the youngest of 8 children... 3 older sisters..and 4 older brothers... as a mother's daughter of this house... I'm like royalty.... a princess.. I have been trained in religion of the spider goddess and I can do magic. I should say I'm a beautiful lady and, one day, Nox, the guard, that my mother assigned to watch my door, looked at me and I felt all shivering and my heart beat faster... What was happening to me?...

Now, I know and I want to live with him... Of course, Mother doesn't want that for me...
"A guard with my Princess! Have you lost your mind, daughter?"

No I haven't but I shan't tell her that... On the balconny of my room, I can see my handsome Nox, he is so gorgeous... Quickly, I wrote a note and try to catch his attention... He has seen me and silently slips under the balcony, I handle him my note.... Our eyes cross, our fingers touch... I can feel his power and, I'm sure, he can feel mine... Something is burning in me...
Nox

Re: Dark Love

Post by Nox »

Nox kept his face blank and emotionless when she handed him the letter. But their eyes told the whole story. He knew he loved her, and could tell from her eyes that she felt the same. But he had his duty to tend to first. So, he quickly slipped the note into an inside pocket and returned to his guard station. He dare not read it, for fear of being punished. So it waited there for him, in his pocket, burning his mind with curiosity and urgency.

The few remaining hours passed so slowly, Nox was sure he spent two days standing on one foot. He could hardly wait for his shift to end. And once his replacement was there, he nearly sprinted to his room in the barracks hall. There, under the light of glowing lichen, he carefully unwrapped the paper, and peered at the words there.
Nox,

Meet me in the mushroom forest at 3 bells. Pack for a trip. And speak not a word to anyone. And do not be followed.

Nyx
He couldn't believe the words he was reading. A trip? He though to himself, a trip where? And why would she want him? They had met a few times as they were younger, but how did she know about him? So many questions swirled in his mind. But one thing was clear. To disobey a direct order from a priestess would be suicide. And this particular priestess, he would die for anyway. So, he began preparing his pack.

Total darkness enveloped the mushroom forest. For Nox, and all drow for that matter, this was not a hindrance. For they had long since been able to see heat emanations, and were well suited for total darkness. So, as he waited, Nox kept a sharp eye out for other things arriving in the forest. For tunnels lead off of this area into many unsecured locations. And anything could wander in or out. As he watched those tunnels his mind wandered again to the surface world. One of these tunnels would lead him there, he knew. In fact, he even knew which one. But he had never dared to enter it, for to do so would be desertion punishable by death.

Lost in these thoughts, he suddenly realized that there was another form in the forest. A thin, well muscled lass. Her body full and ripe, her muscles strong, and her scent heavenly. It was the Lady Nyx. And his heart skipped a beat. She was alone, which surprised him, and she too was carrying a pack. And she was headed straight towards him. As she approached, he bent to one knee as was customary when greeting a drow priestess outside her home. “Yathrin, I am yours to command”, he said at she approach, as he had done hundreds of times before.

When her hand reached out and touched his shoulder, he nearly jumped. A priestess was never to touch a servant except to punish them. Yet her touch was light, almost caring. So, before he realized what he was doing, he looked up to her. And their eyes met again. Transfixed, he stared into her emerald orbs. There was much love in her eyes. Something he had never before seen in a Yathrin before. And as he slowly rose to his feet, he did not break the gaze. “Yathrin Nyx, I am so pleased you are safe.”
Nyx

Re: [CRP] Dark Love

Post by Nyx »

As soon as Nox took my note, I went into my room and quietly packed my things... I have asked him to meet me in the mushrooms forest... I walk on the blacony, step over and, with a rope, slide down. My feet on the ground, I start running, looking around... Nobody out there... No light.... Nobody can see me now...
I run to the forest, carrying the bag with my things on my back I hold my sword in one hand and my dagger in the other hand... The woods are never safe...

He is there... My gorgeous guard... The man for which my heart is beating so fast... I head towards him and, as soon as reach there he kneels in front of me....

“Yathrin, I am yours to command”

With tenderness I put my hand on his shoulder and that makes him jump... I smile... My eyes dive in his... My throat is dry... My hands are moistened...

I smile at Nox. And looking into his eyes I spoke.

"Nox, I have known for sometime that you love me. Only recently have I found that I share that same emotion. My mother would call it a weakness. I don't know what to call it, but I know, I must express it to you. I know that for a drow priestess to fall in love it is considered to be a bad thing... drow priestess, use a man to simply father their children...
Of course, I want you to father my children, but because I love you not because it's in our rules... I love you Nox..."

I am so close to him... I can hear his heart beating... I take his hand and put the palm of it on my cheek...
Very emotionaly, I kiss the side of it and, then, I let my lips kiss the corner of his... Slowly I slide them on his mouth and in a blow I murmure...

"Nox, we are different from others, to save our love and share it as we want we must flee our homeland and go to the surface... Will you take me there?"
Last edited by Nyx on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nox

Post by Nox »

My mind reals from the kiss. It was wrong. My lips should have never touched hers. She was the daughter of the Malla Ilharess. I was nobody, a door guard with no future. But we kissed. And it felt so good. It felt so right. I couldn't wait for another. But I am yet too afraid to make that move.

To the surface she said. That was an adventure I had always wanted. And we could live there free of the bonds of our society. Free from the social classes that defined us. Free to be ourselves. To share our pure love. To be the couple that perhaps we were destined to be. I have always been pledged to give my live for the women of my house. But for this one, I would bring me great joy. She had my life, now she has my spirit.

I scan the grove for intruders and am relieved there is no one near. Our packs are on our backs, and I take her hand to guide her. Just the touch sends shivers through me, and for the first time in my life, I smile. Even if we fail and die before we make it to the surface, now I will go with the satisfaction of knowing that I have known true love and pure happiness. We start on our journey towards the one cave that I know leads to the surface. How many turns it will take, I don't know, but I do know, our future lies down that path.

Day and night have no meaning when you are in the catacombs that fill the world. The only light is that which you bring with you. So Nox had to rely on his internal clock to know when they had finished traveling through the night and the next day. They were both exhausted. And yet, never sure if there was pursuit on their heals. That fear had driven them. But not even that fear would overcome the total exhaustion that they felt now. And Nox had just found a perfect spot for them to camp. Quickly and efficiently, he took both their packs, and laid out their bedrolls. Hers' closest to the cave wall, and his a pace and a half in front. From here no one could approach her without going through him.

Nyx took pleasure in watching him work. As his taunt muscles ripples under his shirt, and his ebon skin glistened with sweat. So tired, yet still feeling a bit mischievous, she messed up his bedroll while he was getting hers ready. Catching her at it, Nox could do nothing but laugh. Both of them, being so tired, got to laughing together, and could not stop. Completely losing themselves in their mirth, they were soon arm in arm trying to hold each other up. Their laughter lasted a few long minutes, neither able to stop. Yet both feeling the magic of their embrace.

Their eyes still shining from the tears of laughter, they found themselves face to face. Their lips mere inches apart. Their breath mingling, and their eyes fixed on each other. Nox, unable to control himself let his lips brush hers. Nyx returned the kiss. As their lips parts, their tongues touched. The warmth and wetness of their kiss enhanced the passion both were feeling. Letting his hand trance a line on her jaw, Nox could not believe that his life could turn out so good. Her hand went to his chest, parting the cloth there, so she could touch the bare skin underneath. Nox let his fingers trail down from her chin to her arm, lightly touching her skin, feeling the warmth. Nyx's eyes flared in passion as she took her man in a full embrace. <<<Edited by request>>> They expressed their love for each other in a personal way. <<<End Edit>>>

Awaking some hours later, still arm in arm, they were unable to hide their smiles. This was a time they would never forget. The night born in desire, and ending in the total freedom that they both so craved.
Last edited by Nox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyx

Post by Nyx »

I have asked him...
He will take me to the surface, I know he is going to... It's the only way we have to live together... He smiles at me and I smile back... I'm so happy... I will never forget that day in the mushrooms forest...

He takes my hand and guides me to the pass... he knows it's the right one... Walking and walking through the catacombs, Nox, after night and day, decides to camp. He has found the right spot for us to camp...
He lays out our bedrolls ... Mine against the cave wall and his, in front, of me.... He wants to protect me by his body... I know, nobody can hurt me with him being there, I feel safe...

Tenderly, with shinning eyes, I look at him working... His strongness and is virility impressed me... So impressed that, head in the sky of love, I mess up his bedroll by trying to put mine as I like... His glanze catches me and he laughes... And I don't know how, by which mystery, suddenly I am in his arms, laughing with him...
His lips bruhes mine... Our lips part, our tongues danse together... We kiss... long and langoureous kiss... I could feel how my first kiss made him shivering as the same time as me... I want more of that feeling... More...

Pulling our shirts open, our bear chests touche... I like the contact of his taunt muscles... his skin is warm... nearly hot... The passion is filling me... He lies me down on the blankets... I can't leave his mouth... My whole body is burning... My breath becomes short...
Forgeting everything, we have loved each other all night... I'm his and he is mine for life... We are free...
Smiling at him I murmure...

"I love you Nox... For ever, for good and for bad, in happiness and in sadness... Let's go my Nox, let's start our travel... "
Last edited by Nyx on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nox

Post by Nox »

“Do it again!” screamed the drill master. “You will be here til you get this right.”

Nox readied his weapons again. His arms screaming in fatigue. The drill master, Zrken brought his weapons to read as well. And then moved at him with such speed and force. Nox was not surprised, it was this way over and over again. Zrken claimed he was the best student, but Nox couldn't help but wonder why he was so badly treated. Zrken came in high with his right hand cutlass. Nox caught the attack with his left hand weapon, the shock of the blow vibrated through his shoulder. With his left, Zrken came in low, which Nox deftly jumped. Then the battle commenced. Each fighting with two weapons, each hand carrying on a separate fight of its' own. A smile spread across Zrken's face. He was impressed by this young student. Counter attacks, thrust, parries, ripostes, each performed perfectly. But he would not let this student get too confident. Slowly, with practiced tactics, he slowly worked Nox's blades apart. Until they were both fighitng outside their own bodies. And then, with a savage kick to his stomach, he knocked his student flat. And laid a nasty cut across his chest. Nox cried out in pain...

Bolting upright, from his bed, Nox grabbed his chest. His breathing hard. It was a dream, only a dream. Nyx's eye opened in the darkness and watched him. She could see the remnant of a scar across her lover's chest. She reached up to touch him, to soothe him. His eyes turned to her. She could see that he was still half in his dream. But when his blue eyes turned to hers, they softened. With tenderness, she touched the scar. As his hand went to hers, the warmth of the touch brought them both peace.

…............................................

Back in Yenz'izeal, Mavralyn had called Zrken before her. She was angry, everyone knew that. So no one would dare to interrupt their meeting. “My daughter, Nyx, had been kidnapped by one of your best students weapon master. I want her returned. Take your best, track them down, and bring her back, unharmed. Kill him. I want Nox's head returned to me.” Her voice was calm, yet her eyes showed her anger.

Zrken, simly replied, “Your will be done Malla Ilharess.” And began to rise.

“Before you for you go Zrken...”Mavralyn began, as the weapon-master stopped and turned to listen. “Nyx may have a foolish notion that she loves this Nox. And as my daughter, she has the magic to take control of any male warrior. But you are lucky. This one is your daughter. As such, she will have no power over you. But do not harm one hair on her head. For she is my daughter first. And you are just a male.”

Zrken did not miss the threat. He would have to be careful. Nox was going to be a formidable opponent with his blades. And Nyx was good with weapons as well as magic. He would have to choose his group carefully.

…............................................

The two lovers spent more time than usual getting packed and ready to go. They both felt a freedom that they had never experienced before. They knew they were far enough from home that the normal patrols would not be out this far. They were finally free of their world, and the rest of their lives would be wonderful. No need to hurry.
Nyx

Post by Nyx »

The small light she has in her allows her to see Nox's eyes... He had a dream... She couldn't say if it was a bad one or a good one... Maybe the scar on his chest is still painful... Maybe he had reminded himself of how that scar had gotten there... She doesn't know... She reaches up to touch his chest, with the tip of her fingers she strokes the scar... her magic will soothe it...
His hand on hers, she tenderly looks at him... she can feel his power of love... the warmth goes through her body... she is in peace and the blue eyes, in which she can dive, now tells her that he is too...

When getting ready to carry on their trip she has a thought for her mother... She is surprised that the Malla Ilharess has not sent few guards to bring her back...
Even if she feels free of their world, if they will have a wonderful life together, she still is a bit worried... As they walk off again, she stares at Nox and in a small voice says...

I'm surprise my mother hasn't sent her guards on us... Maybe she understand how much her daughter loves you... She smiles happily and all of asudden her voice changes... A bit of sadness in it...
No, my mother can't have that sort of feeling... Love for her doesn't exist it's weakness... We must hurry to get to the surface... don't you think so?...
Last edited by Nyx on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nox

Post by Nox »

Nox was keen to every sound. Every drop of water made him jump and prepare to defend. Perhaps it was Nyx's warning that had put him on edge. More than likely, it was because he knew she was right. And his worst fear was that Nyx's mother would send hunters for them. He doubted his own ability to protect his love from them. He was afraid. And fear was his enemy.

…......................................

Padding on silent feat, the dog like creature sniffed the stones. Three drow warriors followed behind. They had picked up the trail some hours before, and with their tracking beast, they were closing in. They had found their campsite, and knew they were close. The drow readied their weapons. Their master would be close behind. For they has sent the fourth member of their quad to get him. Kill the male, spare the priestess, was their only thought.

….......................................

Nox spotted the trip wire across the path. It was laid hastily and poorly. It was the same trick he was taught. It would be tied to a flash pot. The light would disorient those traveling in the darkness, allowing the assailants to subdue them without a fight. Turning on his heal, he took Nyx in his arms, and with a slight smile, leaned in to kiss her. Just as their lips brushed, he spoke so low only she could hear. “Tripwire on the path. One hunter on the left, two on the right. They will have their eyes covered. I will handle them.

Spinning around quickly, Nox walked towards the wire. At just the point he knew the assailants would be covering their eyes, he made his move. Leaping the wire, he sprang over the bolder on the left, drawing his swords as he went. The first hunter had no chance, for his head was still covered waiting for the flash pot to go off. Nox's sword drove down through his shoulder, crushing bone and severing the main arteries to the brain. As he screamed in his death, the other two drow realized their plan had gone terribly wrong. Drawing their own weapons they split up, each heading for one of their two targets.

Nox's opponent was an adequate swordsman. He rushed Nox, but was under control. The two faced of in a deadly dance of death. Nox could tell this one was trained well. His attacks came in the same repetitions that they trained with. Using both blades together, he would attack high, the swipe at the middle. Attack low, then come high. To the left, to the right, over and over again. His opponents speed with his blades was admirable, but you imagination was lacking. As the hunter went back to his high attack, Nox made his move. Blocking both blades outside, he open his middle. Bracing on his left foot, he landed a savage kick to his mid section. The wind rushed from him, as he reeled back. Not letting the advantage slip away, Nox came in hard. Beating his opponents blades with savage over handed swings, he knocked them down. Until he got a clean shot at his neck. Then with a swift slice of the blade, the battle ended. The shocked look on his face was priceless to Nox, but he could not enjoy it for long. He quickly scanned the area to see how Nyx was doing...
Nyx

Post by Nyx »

Nyx can see that her warning has made Nox listening to every sound... every crackle makes him jump... as well as her, he knows that her mother will send hunters for her... He seems worried...

She wants to protect her loved guard from them, they won't kill her but they will slaughter him... She is strong, she's got the power.... Magic. She won't let them to do that, certainely not! And, with Nox's knowledge and strength, they will get rid of them...

She is not the same when she is in his arms... She likes to feel weak when he surrounds her body with it... This embrace he is just giving her... But, as his lips brush hers, her strength suddenly comes back... And, instinctively, her left hand goes to her sword...

"Tripwire on the path. One hunter on the left, two on the right. They will have their eyes covered. I will handle them."

She puts her right hand at the back of his neck, giving him a long kiss to transfer through it some of her power... She murmures... Yes, we will... of course we will...I know my mother... she is cruel... Frowning her eyebrows... She has probably sent her dogs... they know our odour... we have both lived there...

From the corner of her eye she looks at the ground.... I can see the wire... tell me what to do, if you see anything special, we must work together...
Following him, Nyx walks towards the wire... Back to back to Nox, so no one could slide beetwen them... as he is watching the left side, her eyes are surrounding the right one... No evident assault on that side... but when she hears one of the hunters scream in his death, she knows Nox is safe. She turnes around facing the other two attackers... One rushes on Nox...

She remembers how very well train they are ... In House Z'Ressix, all guards, warriors or hunters receive a long and hard training... Those two are no exception... But she also knows that no one will hurt her... Quick glance towards her lover... he is handling his fight... then, sword forward in one hand, silver and gold dagger in the other, she throws herself against the man... And he could see she has more than a little knowledge in fighting... She lifts her sword above her head , spins it and with all her strength strikes him ... but he dodges the blow and she only scalps his head... His loud groan makes her smile with pleasure... He is not dead yet, but she has strongly hit him...
He is not allowed to hit her back, he can only protect himself from her shots so...
She bends her muscles as an arc...one leg straight she rives her body taking support on the other leg... As the sword hits her assailant's head again, in her left hand, the dagger she is holding pierces his chest, straight in the heart leaving the blood springs... she stands back... she doesn't want to feel his blood on her...The man is looking at her screaming as he turnes livid... She laughes, pushing him with her foot, he falls back, dead...

Searching for Nox, their gazes meet...