(ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Moderator: Community Team

triton

Re: (RP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by triton »

The triton was extremely cranky. He had been summoned by a human wizard, he had forgotten his name already. The use of a conch shell for such a purpose was according to an ancient agreement and not to be abused. Now, having travelled nearly two miles from the nearest water in a wet blanket in a cart pulled by a donkey, the triton is confronted with the reason for his call. He is supposed to make water go away?

He inspects the water, tastes it and tries as best he can to determine the source. Finally he announces to the wizard:

"This is a warm spring. Rain water is percolated into the rather porous sedimentary rocks. As it descends through the rock, it picks up a variety of materials, everything from radium to sulphur. Also, as it moves further beneath the surface, it heats up from the primal heat of Secfenia. Eventually, it encounters a large thrust fault, or crack. As water descends behind it, it forces the now heated water to ascend along the fault-line to surface as a hot or warm spring. It is bad for drinking and no creatures live in it, but it is good for medicine. It will go away of its own accord when the fault line moves, if its new then the fault recently moved. I'd say you shouldn't have to wait more than a few millenia... a million years at the very most."

When pressed on the issue of making it go away sooner the triton begins to lose his temper.

"Why do you humans assume the whole world is for your convenience? Water goes where it wishes. You do not own it and you are priveleged to be able to use this precious gift. This whole project is ill advised and I will not be party to it."
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair returns Triton to the waters and conjures up a new assistant, an earth elemental.

The partiuclar spell the wizard prepared takes nearly an hour to complete, but when it is done the creature is bound to complete one service. taking care to stay within his circle of protection, Adonair orders the creature to redirect the flow of water at least a half mile away by building a dam beneath the earth.
xorn

Post by xorn »

Xorn find himself in strange place.

Hideous creature before him saying words.

He try to kill but is forcefield.

Hot shiny ball in sky.

Must slave for this creature? bad.

Xorn look around then down. He will move some things maybe. It could be fun.
firechild

Post by firechild »

With the green stone secured in her pouch and the seeing-stone in her hand she heads for her large quarters, which is larger than most houses. Smiling she waves the door closed. The Brimstone walls, lined with a fire shield, keep all that happens with in her walls known to only her.Placing the seeing stone on the table she looks into it, a seat rises out of the floor and she settles comfortably into it. Thinking for a moment she looks to see what is happening right outside her na die. After a few majik adjustments she can see through the na die and is very intrigued by this Triton. 'Not willing to help is he?.... we will see about that...' Her patience is great and she will get her chance...even if she has to wait and watch for a millenia, time is nothing to her...Setting the globe and green stone, in a safe place she uses the globe itself to disguise the location and turns as she senses the Dragon had returned.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

The earth elemental disappeared from view. Had it heard the instructions? was it under his command as he thought? He could only trust to his magic.

Hours passed and Adonair grew bored and he was uncomfortable with the heat. He wished he had brought a book to read but didn't dare step out of the magic circle of protection. the creature had tried to attack him straightaway and could be lurking right beneath him for all he knew. from time to time the wizard felt he was being watched.

An explosion behind him made adonair spin around. about a half mile away the elemental was riding atop a geyser. Knowing he had time to get back to the circle, he moves forward and touches the brimstone to the pool causing it to recede. will it return? that is the big question. the elemental now bounds towards him. As he gets closer, Adonair tosses an uncut ruby beyond the circle of protection as an offering.
xorn

Post by xorn »

HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Xorn tickled by fountain.

When ride is over he bound back to ugly stringy creature.

"tunnel moves now, me go home?"

spying a nice ruby on the ground which was not there before, he seizes it and consumes it.

"delicious"
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair dismissed the elemental with the appropriate spell. He waited a little while to see if the water would re-emerge but it didn't. He decides to come back the next day and if it is still dry, then he will count the job finished.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Approaching the golden dragon she narrows her eyes inspecting him. Something has changed with in you. I can see.
Snapping his head in her direction he snarls and snaps his teeth at her. That human was to be mine
Smiling slightly she slides into her comfortable chaise, knowing that the dragon would never even try to harm her, his teeth snapping and nastiness were just a front. Her voice dripping with sweetness and sarcasmNow, now.... my don't we have a temper today...Has it been three days already?
Glaring at the succubus he is sorely tempted to use his fire, but for this one he would pay dearly as fire was no challenge to her, his thoughts went to the human again and his rage flares and he cannot stop the fire that breathes forth... Firechild laughs and snuffs the flames. Ahhh...we do have a temper... That human is mine and you shall not ask for him again, do you understand. Slowly she kicks off, hovering at eye level to the dragon... Patience Alaguar.. You will be taken care of as promised

Growling he feels the chain from the floor clamp on his leg. Since when are you a beast of your word? You do not need to chain me to do this, Succubus! I will ask and take what I want, when I want. Watching her draw her blade once more he prepares to defend, spreading his wings he makes himself larger and prepares his majik.

Pausing...she looks at the dragon, her laughter can be heard to the depths of hell, mocking and insulting all who hear it. You fool... she sneers at the dragon You could never destroy me, be still!...Or perhaps you would rather wait for it to reheal itself

The dragon stills, but remains untrusting and defiant. I have never lost a scale to any beast, in any battle...Yet I give one to you and I no longer can overpower you. How can this be!

Smiling at the dragon,You gave it as a gift.....I will heal you...A sacrificial gift in hell is a curse and you know it. Watching the realization in the dragon's eyes she summons her demoness majik. From out of the walls, souls of the damned swirl around her lifting her beyond the dragon's reach, as he is chained...each of the souls pass through her gaining a darker color with each pass through her body. When they have finished, They drop her body to the floor and rush the dragon hitting him where the scale is missing and knocking the dragon onto his back. Both rendered unconsious the souls surround them guarding to assure that none with in hell try to take what does not belong to them.

The sounds of screaming and a familar voice tells her to awaken...
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair drives his donkey cart full of kintapur kimchee past the now dry lake, he takes note of some sulfur deposits for later. He drives up to the Hell's gate and knocks on the iron with his staff.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Slowly awakening she looks around a little dazed and confused, her headached and she felt as if she had been beaten severely. Her eyes begin to focus. Their bright blue, a subdued grey, she begins to recall what exactly had happened. Looking over to where the dragon was she sits up, waving the spirits away. Her majik completely drained she can barely walk. Closing her eyes for a moment she takes a deep breath wondering what the voices and screaming were. Opening her eyes she watches the dragon for a moment and then pulls herself onto her chaise. Resting she hears the knock on the Gate, Her senses still not as they should be she has no clue who that could be. Using a little of her regenerated majik she summons a lower demon to go to the gate and shut the hellhounds away.

The lesser demon opens the gates with great struggle looking at the human, her eyes peer into his soul. With a voice that is more of a scream than speech she says, vaaatttt....doooos joooo vaaaannnttt?!? Dees his nooo place ferz jooo! Go avay! mestreesss does no beesiteers! Jeeesss souls! joooo be er soulsss? Glaring at the human she waits wanting him to not be the mistresses souls, what a treasure to take back with her to the deeper dimension!