Social Point Requests

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Social Point Requests

Post by Jason »

I am begging everyone for Social Points, day by day I am getting closer to being a Level 3 Priest, I have most of the requirements even though more food is needed so I can get more strength and charisma. By the way, we only need 80 of those am I correct? Anyway, it is much appreciated if I can get all the Trust Points I can manage to get. I only need about 18 more.
Eira

Re: Social Point Requests

Post by Eira »

Lvl 3 priest way -> 75 in Charisma, Strength, and Dexterity; 150 in Intelligence

A bit less than you thought. I will have a social point for you tomorrow Jason :)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Thanks.
Nerevar

Post by Nerevar »

Being on the run for level 3, I will also welcome (and return) any spare points that can be given to this old man.
Lylyanna

Post by Lylyanna »

Hello.. My name is Lylyanna.. I newly arrived in Fenia.

I am finding it to be a very interesting place. May I make a request for Social Points?
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Smiles

I will be happy to send both Nerevar and Lylyanna a social point tomorrow.
Lylyanna

Post by Lylyanna »

Being approached by His Highness the King, Lyly stood transfixed for a moment. She blinked a couple of times and then remembered the protocol. Dipping into a low curtsy, her head bowed, the scent of roses wafted about her as a couple of butterflies flitted about, landing upon her at times.

Your Highness graces His lowly and humble subject with such generousity.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Lylyanna, a pleasure to see you. I believe we met briefly in the tavern. I'm Eira if you don't recall. An orange butterfly landed on her shoulder and she let it climb onto her hand, lifting it right in front of her face. She blew on it and its wing turned purple as it spread them to flew into the air and landed on Lylyanna. A social point, I guess you could call it. Eira said and winked.

(ooc: I don't need social points anymore, please give yours to people who do =)
Lylyanna

Post by Lylyanna »

Lyly smiled as the butterfly turned colours and clapped with childish delight.
Oh thank you thank you.. You are a nice lady.
Clasping the woman around the neck the girl gave her a kiss on the cheek, the scent of roses enveloping them.
Delivan

Post by Delivan »

Running as fast as his little legs would take him away from the cat, he stops momentarly, beaming a cheeky smile, carrying his mousepipes (yes smaller bagpipes).

"Yah cannae give us a point or two lass, *he slips over* Crivens! I kicked meself in me own heid!"

Getting up and brushing himself off before looking at the crowd and hiding behind a chair leg.