Need Social Points? Request here!

Moderator: Community Team

Euphenia

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Euphenia »

Thank you so much for your kindness, thanks to you both I can now get a field.
It says corn is recommended but is it what is most needed?
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Corn is a great first field. Our town market is almost always in need of corn. Vegetables are also another good choice. If you have questions about either, send me a mail.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

A big congratulations to Selene and Angelo for getting their first fields this week, and a huge welcome to Royce, who's moved back to Widu.

I appreciate the effort you've all put in to getting corn and wheat on the market for TH. Now where are all those oranges I've been asking for?

I had planned to send out individual letters to those of you who have not yet used your social points this week, but there were so many I figured I'd single you all out here. Just kidding. But I know who you are, and I beg of you to please, please use your points every week.

Here's who can use your love this week:

Shadowhunter
Braken
Acheron
kartalkaan
chad7405

Enjoy the rest of your week, my friends. My door is always open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Selene

Post by Selene »

Upon hearing that social tokens were needed, she scrutinizes those that were called out and decides to give one of Shadowhunter and Kartalkaan because they looked liked they were really in need of them.

She gives Angelo a puzzled glance and whispers softly into his ear,
"What are oranges? Maybe you could show me where to get these, so we can get some for Bridget. If not, I'll be going for a swim today. My skin is feeling a bit tight."
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Yes, I'm late. It's been quite the week here in Widu, so I apologize for my lack of organization today.

Hmm... where to start? Congratulations are in order to Shadowhunter for getting her first field, and to Maerwyn for opening her workshop! Huzzah!

Now you've all gotten notification of the big Phoenix Event. For the first phase we'll need Klah fields, Wheat fields, Sheep farmers, and Masons. I'm going to be mailing some of you individually to see how we can all work together to get through phase one of the event. Your mayor has asked for roses and lanolin. Please get those on the market for our masons to create facepaint for us.

Social point time! Consider sharing the love with these fine folks today:

Shadowhunter
snivey65
chad7405
Maerwyn
Royce

Huge hugs and thank yous to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Ava, Karcier, Chad7405, Royce, and Ceol!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends. You know where to find me if you need me!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

And again I'm late, so let's get to this...

Congratulations to Tinkerbelle and Faia_Shiria for getting their first fields! Widu welcomes you both!

The Phoenix Event is underway. How are you all doing with the gathering/making of items? Come to town (( forums )) and share how your search for items is going, help out others, or ask for what you need! We need to all work together to reach our goals. (( Join in: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=9370 ))

kartalkaan
Braken
Faia_Shiria
Tinkerbelle
Shadowhunter
Acheron

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Wyllow, darutek, Victorious, Karcier, and kartalkaan!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends. You know where to find me if you need me!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope you all have had a wonderous week here in Widu. Thanks for all those who joined my Orange Picking Task Force. I so appreciate that when I ask for something, you all respond so positively!

Congratulations to Padraig and Arabella for getting their first fields!

Please visit contact our locals (( or visit the forum! )) to get what you need for the Phoenix Event. I'll post an updated list of professions for you all later on Friday.

kartalkaan
Braken
Maerwyn
Shadowhunter
Acheron

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Matias, Karcier, and Braken!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends. My door is always open so stop in anytime!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I received a letter this week from a long-standing resident of Widu. He was feeling discouraged by the lack of Phoenix Event items on our market. Prices for some of the essential items are a little on the high side, which makes production more costly. Can we please all get together and help create these items for each other? Masons, I'm looking at you! You need roses or lanolin? Let us know! Also, visit the town square (( http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=9370 )) and feel free to shout out your demands. I've posted an updated list with fields and workshops, so feel free to contact people directly for assistance. Or contact me, that's what I'm here for! Did you know that someone in another land as already finished phase 4 of the event? Let's get moving.

Stay tuned for more information about the up-coming End of Summer Festival. If you'd like to help out, let us know!

Lupus
Braken
Arabella
Matias
Acheron

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Victorious & Braken!

Hope your weekend is lovely, my friends. My door is always open!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

It's been a busy week for your friendly neighbourhood mentor. I apologize for my lack of letters, but I promise you, if there's anything you need don't hestitate to let me know. I may be quiet right now, but I'm still here for you!

An important note: You may notice there's no bread on the market. Have no fear! You can get the same benefit from eating 2 sweet corn - or regular corn - as one loaf of bread. And sweet corn is super cheap!

Again, with the Phoenix Event... the market has gotten a few of the much needed items in the past week. Keep checking the market and check in at the town square ((http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=9370)).

Charlotte
kartalkaan
Arabella
Padraig
Maerwyn

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Joschua, Karcier, Tuvoria, Matias, Acheron & Logan_Miller!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends. My door is always open so stop in anytime!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Another week has passed and we have some new happenings in town. Congratulations to our new mayor, Texas_Knight! We all expect good things from you. A big thank you to former mayor, Karcier. We appreciate all you've done for Widu and Kiene, you'll be missed. Enjoy your well-deserved vacation!

Keep checking the market and check in at the town square ((http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=9370)) for Phoenix Event items. We've had a few creatures move on from the first phase and will soon be looking for items from our weavers, carpenters, and bakers.

Braken
Charlotte
Matias
Acheron

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Joschua & Karcier!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends.
Thank you, Aishe!