Wow already!?!?!

Moderator: Community Team

Tseng

Wow already!?!?!

Post by Tseng »

Have you looked at the laws? A book already on it! We don't even have robbery coded and already there's laws on it? Seriously, do you people really want just another other realm clone? Good lord... :roll:
Lyskard

Re: Wow already!?!?!

Post by Lyskard »

A few of us have lived in Ireland in RKs.....I rest my case...
Tseng

Post by Tseng »

Lyskard wrote:A few of us have lived in Ireland in RKs.....I rest my case...
Pft... Then why don't you go back to other realm then? Why play this the same way? Are you people an infection? Are you not content letting one town or one province in other realm go by your rules? You have to make every town in other realm and every town in anything REMOTELY like other realm the same too? God you carebears a freakin annoying.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

This is not other realm and how one does or does not play in another game is immaterial.

As a friendly reminder,
Rule #1 of the Forum Rules wrote:Flames are great for a warm fire for your hands, but are not acceptable in the forums. Threads that descend into flame wars, both in character and out of character, will be locked by default. Flaming is defined as: posting ANY material that is deliberately hostile, insulting, inflammatory, vulgar or socially charged for the purpose of inciting anger or debasing another player's reputation and/or integrity. The only exception to this rule is within the context of an agreed RP where the actions are in character and not excessive.
Besides, no one I've seen here looks like a care bear.... even the evil ones.

This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau