[RP] Fansticle Fantabulous Adventures of Magical Discovery

Moderator: Community Team

Nok Chay

Re: [RP] Fansticle Fantabulous Adventures of Magical Discove

Post by Nok Chay »

one of the females lays her hand on my cheek . it's a surprise ! most humans try to keep as much distance from me as they can manage . specially the females !

as I voice my appreciation of the gesture , my 'talk stone' translates Master's comment , and I chuckle good naturedly .

"Naan ko te ma kaan , ka naan kreeka !"

taking a piece of bread , I munch on it happily . my tribe didn't know how to make this stuff !
Sylphos

Post by Sylphos »

Chucking his head back, the man laughed out loud at his comrade's comment, then translated for the benefit of the ladies present.

He says it's good to have food handed to him, instead of thrown at him!

The blonde woman's words caused a small, sad smile to spread over the part-Elf's face.

Well, they are only Human, after all. It's in their nature to reject and fear that which is diferent or unknown. There was a time, not even 100 years ago, when being of mixed origin made you a pariah in the best of cases... Or in the worst, it was an almost sure death sentence.

His musings were interrupted by Saraphina's explanation. So... She'd never seen anything beyond this little corner of the world? No wonder she appeared to innocent and new to life. The thought begged a question , though.

Saraphina... I hope you don't mind, but... How old are you, exactly?
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

"Well according to the book I was born June 9th of the eight-hundredth and fortieth year of time, so I am eight hundred and ten years old." I said. "But I look no more older then nineteen I believe." I smiled and began cleaning up. "So what is the plan now?" I asked looking over at the others. "I wonder if I will fit in, in your world."
beckiboo

Post by beckiboo »

Becki smiles softly at Sara, "I am nineteen years old. Liana told me you started "growing up" once I was born." Looking over at Sylphos she thought she should explain a little, "Liana is...I guess what we would term an angel, she is Sara's mother, though through events that, so far as I understand them anyway, got her kidnapped by the dark lord she was unable to help Sara directly and so set a spell that would ummm put a hold on her growth until the person who was linked to her could help her escape this world. Sara and I both have a book that can help explain the story behind this explanation. Suffice it to say...we are both physically the same age and connected in ways that I don't understand fully and don't want to understand fully for the simple fact I love the fact that I have a friend now that I can trust without question."

Becki then bit her lip and hoped she hadn't just freaked Sylphos or Nok'Chay out.
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

It was hard to listen to Becki explain my past. She understood it better then I did and it was my past. I looked over at Sylphos and smiled. "I do not know everything like Becki does be she is correct. She and I are connected in ways I cannot explain, it is like the pull I feel towards you. How I know things about you that you did not reveal." I looked over at the others. "Morning is upon us and will move passed us soon if we do not make a plan about what to do next."
Nok Chay

Post by Nok Chay »

I eat quietly , trying to keep up with everything the two females are saying . but my magic crystal doesn't seem to be working properly . is it maybe because there are things my people have no words for ? that would be strange . the world is such a vaster place than I'd ever imagined !

as I reached for a bowl of fruit , the sight of a plate of meats reminds me of something .

"Mastaar , where T'kaina an' Úan ?"
Sylphos

Post by Sylphos »

Well... That surely is an unusual story.

Chuckling, the part-Elf reached out and took an apple. As he munched on it quietly, his mind was working at top speed to put everything in it's proper place. It wasn't really such an unthinkable account, it's was just so much information to process.

With a mischievous smile, the dark-blond man turned to the fairer-haired of the two women.

So, I imagine this makes you the 'baby' of the group? Seeing as Saraphina is 810 years old, and this summer I'm going to be... 198, I think? I might have skipped a couple of birthdays along the way.

Laughing out loud, Sylphos turned towards his more 'rustic' companion as he spoke.

T'kaina and Húan? I can feel them nearby. Give me a moment, I'll check.

Instead of getting up and heading for the entrance to the tent, the man simply placed his hands on the table in front of him, closed his eyes and bowed his head. When he raised it and opened his eyes again, they were no longer the blue-gray hue they'd been a moment before: they were now the honey-gold color of a true wolf's eyes, and had a slightly unfocused look to them, as if the last of the Úlfcynn were watching something from afar.

Húan is scouting the area around the tent, keeping watch... T'kaina is a few yards from the entrance, eating a rabbit she just caught...

After a few seconds more, the man closed his eyes again and bowed his head... And when he looked up, his eyes had been restored to their usual gray-blue.

I think we should start the way back to Bravia, don't you? If Beckiboo's mission was just to find you and get you out of here, then we have no more business here?
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

"Becki I am scared." I said moving over behind her. "I do not want anything back to happen to you three. It was such a bad idea you coming here and them coming make sure you were ok." I shock my head a several blue tears moved down my cheeks. "I will never be safe anywhere, both sides will hunt me and you three will get hurt." The tears had turned to gold and my hands tingled. Outside you could hear two wolves growling and several loud bangs. My heart jumped with each one.
beckiboo

Post by beckiboo »

Becki nodded at Syl then looked at Sara and took her arms and gave her a gentle shake before pulling her into a hug, "It was not a bad idea coming to find you. And there will always be potential danger for us whether you are there or not...besides you are worth it. Now shall we head out of here?"

She then heard the growls from outside and saw Sara's hands going up defensively and instantly put her shield up to surround all in the tent and the two wolves outside that she sensed were connected to Syl. "Now whats that out there?"
Sylphos

Post by Sylphos »

The loud bangs and the growls from his companions outside caused the part-Elf to tense up. Quickly moving over to the tent flap, he opened it just a crack to see outside, where both of the wolves stood stock-still, looking up at the sky and growling. When he raised his own eyes, he saw it: amid the dark billowing clouds gathering, there were signs of a strange distortion, very similar to the heat waves over a campfire.

So THAT'S why I didn't smell the storm coming...

Making a small whining sound high in his throat, the man summoned the wolves closer to the tent entrance, then bowed back in and turned towards the two woman and the humanoid being within.

We have to move - NOW. There's a bad storm forming, and NOT by natural causes. It's being created by powerful magic. We have to get out of the are as soon as possible.