Millers of Widu !

Moderator: Community Team

Cael

Millers of Widu !

Post by Cael »

I tried baking bread out of thin air but I keep failing so please mill me some flour eh ? :D
Elika

Re: Millers of Widu !

Post by Elika »

is this the reason for bread Being so High Priced, my word. If bread is these hi i would have to sell buckets for 17 Sec just to brake even. Millers and Bakers control the Economy, and i sell low while still making a profit. i do these so others do not have to struggle to survive. right now all i can sell is Shields.
Sheild = 3 days
Bread price = 8.50
Cost to survive 3 days = 25.50
Min Price for selling Sheild= 40
min Profit from selling sheild= 14.50
at the price i just sold for = 24.50 in profit
Eira

Post by Eira »

Two words:

Eat corn.

Te baker or bakers are profiting VERY much on that bread.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Yep.

ILL ANNOUNCE A BREAD BOYCOTT!!!
Intel Millers and Bakers bring there prices down we will eat only Corn!

which will give us the same at 6.30 Sec a day.
while bread is at minimum 8.50 a day.

there for Rice is going to gain some business.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You know someone could just take a shipment in to take care of it not to mention make a tidy profit. As long as its not me of course. Too much travel for bread.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Elika

Post by Elika »

yah it is a good idea but we would have to surch out who sells the cheepest bread.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

If you need anything in Widu, send me pm. Just before it think how much you are willing to pay. I second Eira's advice- eat corn. It's around 3-3.3 (where 3.3 is really extremly expensive) so you never pay more than 6.6. Why would you pay 8.5 for bread? I don't understand it.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You make it sound like a quest. Its bread. I don't eat bread so while I could make money on it I would have to invest money when I already have enough funds tied up in products that I can actually find use for.
Eira wrote:Two words: Eat corn.
Its just that simple.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Well, i gots me a new mill and will try and mill as much as i can to keep our bakers reasonably happy. All i need is lots of nicely priced wheat on the market and i'll keep churning the flour out. Hopefully at some point we'll have other millers so i can go off travelling again though :( i dont like staying in one place for too long, i get itchy feet!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Can wheat growers please put some more wheat on the market for me to mill? I've cleared the market now. I have enough wheat to mill tomorrow and once I have a bit more money i'll buy myself a wheat field but until then i am reliant on other growers to put their stock up for me to make flour for the bakers. So more wheat would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!